• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Student Cuts Off Penis and Tongue on Datura

mellow_yellow18

Bluelighter
A student cut off his penis and tongue with garden shears while tripping on an hallucinogenic drug.

The 18-year-old German male went into his garden and set about severing his organs after downing a tea made with the plant Angels' Trumpet.

The plant is a powerful and dangerous hallucinogen.

Doctors were unable to re-attach either his penis or tongue.

The student has been named only as Andreas, from Halle in Germany.

His mother said: "Andreas was behaving normally the whole day until he left the house and disappeared into the garden for a couple of minutes."

When he returned to the house he was wearing a towel wrapped around him and was bleeding heavily from his mouth and between his legs.

Angels' trumpet is the latest drugs craze to sweep Germany.

Doctors said the teenager would need years of support.

Dr Andreas Marneros, from the local psychiatric hospital the student was admitted to, said: "Andreas will have to receive psychological help for years. Tea from Angels' Trumpets is extremely dangerous as the drug cannot be dosed accurately."

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-12802237,00.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, datura. Is datura even considered an hallucinogenic drug, or is it a deleriant?

^ to newsmedia, its all the same.

and this is somehow twistedly funny. And another reason why I will not try datura!

Is is VERY STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to have a sober sitter while attempting to try Datura. When are stupid people going to learn ???

:p

I've never even head of datura.
Fuck, I can't imagine sobering up and realizing you lopped off your OWN cock & tongue. :(

The problem with datura is that there is no "sobering up." You dont even know you are high, let alone remember taking the tea. It's like living through the movie "Momento," only added with total delerium (and I'm talking about delerium like having a conversation with your dead grandma while smoking a non existant cigarette, and not thinking twice about it). This lasts for maybe a day or two, and the effects on your vision last up to a week (dont plan on reading any small print for a while). I did datura for a hero story, and now that I have it there is no reason in hell to ever do it again.

BTW this article just goes to show you what can happen (and with very good odds) if you don't have a *sober* sitter with you at all times. They may hate you for it later, but you will thank yourself for not chopping your dick off with garden shears.

Holy shit ...

would make an excellent P.S.A against datura (as if one is needed ... most people [myself included] haven't even heard of it before).
Kids, if you do this drug, you'll cut off your sex organs and tounge 8o *shows pictures to scar little kids' minds*

Last edited:
I can't believe so many people have not heard of datura before. That whole class of drugs (atropine, scopolamine, etc) should be avoided. Do not worry about having a sitter...just avoid the whole experience altogether. To me the purpose of a psychedelic experience is either for mind expansion or recreation. However, when taking these drugs, you don't remember any of the experience and you aren't in a state to comprehend any of it during the trip, thus there is no way to get a mind expanding or recreational experience from it. So what's the point? Once again, just avoid it altogether.

I haven't done dutura before but what interstests me is that it is natural.

I find this trend somewhat perplexing.

There was another story recently about someone doing this in one of the south asian countries (Malaysia I think).

^ Fried and ate it? 8(

These are both horrible. *makes note to never try datura* -- even though I've never heard of it.

I'm not much for hallucinogens anyways.

Last edited: