• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Student Cuts Off Penis and Tongue on Datura

Well ain't this interesting? All I can really say is this is some really fucked up shit. So what is the deal with this drug. Why is it such a big craze? I mean I don't want to cut my dick off that would really suck dude.

O YEAH mad prompts for the person who said the "I bet YOU can't touch yur cock with your tongue"

LOL!!!!!!! That is great shit!!!! O man that guy is an IDIOT

bong420tripper said:
I'd like to see what someone on Datura would do if someone started a fight with them. Would they wig out and start crying or swifty murder the person?

I assume they wouldnt notice, I've never taken datura but I did once do a high dose of diphenhaydramine(benadryl) which is in the same class of drugs (anti-cholerengenics, or something like that whatever acytlcholine antagonists). I was lying in a dark room and had what felt like dreams, dreams of closets full of shoes and wandering through my bathroom, and that was a relativly low dose for recreational purposes, the thing is I was slo lost in the delusions that my house coulda been burning down and i wouldnt have noticed. The thing about these drugs is that at best there bioring at worst there extremwly dangerous. They have some shamanistic value to some tribes but for the most part should be avoided.

Edit: I should note that the times whwn I hd lucidity of what was actually going on I was aware that I felt horrible, like the worst flu ever and the next day I suffered the most horrible constpation of my life (which I attribute to the amount of geletain in the capsuls mostly.

I heard about this when I woke up today...On "Good Day Live"..Only thing was, the stupid bitch Jillian Barberie brought it up after they had just recently announced that MDMA was the most new tried drug this year...And after they had said scientists say "It slowly damages your brain" :X ..anyways, she said she heard some kid cut off his own penis and tongue on "some kind of drug"..basically trying to reinforce that belief "all drugs are bad, etc etc"..Why couldn't this jerky bastard take further precautions with a plant which he obviously knew shit about? Guess he already paid a large price..sad..

Now he's one step closer to Nirvana and will never again be tempted by the pleasures of the flesh.

En_warp said:
I haven't done dutura before but what interstests me is that it is natural.

Man.... I had this long bit I was going to write out all planned out in my mind, about how something being "natural" means nothing and how everything is actually "natural" but instead...

Fuck you.

Hippy.

^^^ pretty much agree with that.

That something is Natural means nothing.

If you want to live a 'natural' life style then remember that back in the day before humanity invented stuff like 'civilisation' and other unatural things the average life expectancy was less than 20 years.

If you want to go live a natural life then the odds are you'd be dead already (assumming you are not 13).

Ketamike said:
Now he's one step closer to Nirvana and will never again be tempted by the pleasures of the flesh.
He'll still have normal hormonal levels. So it is true that he won't be able to act on them, but the "temptation" will always be there without the means to deal with them. More like Hell then Nirvana.8o

ikarus said:
Man.... I had this long bit I was going to write out all planned out in my mind, about how something being "natural" means nothing and how everything is actually "natural" but instead...

Fuck you.

Hippy.

here's what i say bout things being natural or un-natural....

everything is natural!!! lsd is a bunch of natural chemicals mixed together, everything comes from the earth

Damn, I feel really bad for that kid in Germany... I mean, he has no dick, no tongue... He can't carry on a conversation and he couldn't even beat off if he wanted to! You can't really say the kid was stupid though, even though he should have definitely done some research which would have told him that trying that shit alone was a bad idea. I can't exactly say that I know what it feels like to be completely and utterly disconnected from reality. Back in the day I had a few episodes where I was so e-tarded that I thought I'd completely lost my mind, but in the back of my mind, I always knew I'd come down...

On the subject of datura, I'd never even heard of it until I read this article this morning, but I read alot of the "experience" reports on erowid today, and it's disturbing how similar MOST of the reports are. Reading those reports kinda gives a sense of the weirdness of the whole datura experience--honestly it sounds like some freaky, freaky shit. I guess the only thing that would keep me from trying it is that there's no way I wanna take some shit that's gonna have me buggin' out for 24 hours, with those type of side effects for days later. That and the fact that it could possibly kill me.

here's what i say bout things being natural or un-natural....

everything is natural!!! lsd is a bunch of natural chemicals mixed together, everything comes from the earth

I believe by "natural" they mean naturally occuring chemicals, as in they are made by Mother Nature (or insert deity of choice here.) I have yet to find a plant or animal that creates LSD... I've been looking, but to no avail ;)

Of course everything that we know of comes from the earth. In essence, Mother Nature has given us all the building blocks necessary to create LSD (or anything else on this earth), but she didn't do it for us, as she did with psilocybin, mescaline, cannaboids, etc. Hence LSD is not natural...

Hope that clarifies a bit
Vipe

I have never heard of anyone having a good experience on datura, atropine scopolamine, the whole class of drugs. natural does not mean harmless! stay away from it!

I know someone who did datura. He doesn't want to talk about it. Man I wonder...

Vipe said:
I believe by "natural" they mean naturally occuring chemicals, as in they are made by Mother Nature (or insert deity of choice here.) I have yet to find a plant or animal that creates LSD... I've been looking, but to no avail ;)

Of course everything that we know of comes from the earth. In essence, Mother Nature has given us all the building blocks necessary to create LSD (or anything else on this earth), but she didn't do it for us, as she did with psilocybin, mescaline, cannaboids, etc. Hence LSD is not natural...

Hope that clarifies a bit
Vipe

MY sister is a hippy, and her problem with manufactured drugs is that she doesn't know how much damage has been done to the environment in the production of the drugs.

But yeah, I think it is full of shit, just look at how much damage pine plantations do to the environment and they're natural too.

i have taken dartura twice..both times I had a sitter, both times I had pre researched..both times i wigged the fuck out. but I had no idea, you really don't know whats going on in real time. You speak to her and she speaks back to you. I did lots of crazy shit but nothing like harming myself or anybody else. its not a "bad " drug.. People just have to respect it.

Its not for the weak minded or newbie thats blind to the effects. I wouldn't do it anymore, but i needed the experence. Its like nothing else I have ever tried. Somebody said the effects last for days...this is not true..If you just do a normal small dose the effects last like 8-12 hours and sure the eye wiggles last for a day after, but that happens with alot of drugs.. don't hate what you don't know.

Guns are dangerous and stupid in the wrong hands, so are drugs. Research always know what your doing, have a few people to look after you, give all personal belongings to somebody else. The key to a mind expanding experence is to have no worries, and a drug strong enough to get you there...Be Safe Have Fun.

Chicken