• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Student Cuts Off Penis and Tongue on Datura

^^^ hmmm "hallucinatory pills" ... that is so vague, it could be anything

8)

Despite all I've heard about Datura, I'd like to try it, in a controlled environment & with a trip sitter that has no problem holding me down if I'm trying to cut off my dick or something (which isn't very hard considering I weigh 60 kg)

Yeah, I know, I'm really stupid to say this, blah blah. It's still gotta be an interest experience.

Pure Darwin-Award style. I've got better things to weep over than some silly bastard who managed to (with style, sophistication and shears) remove the danger to the species that his genes posed.

Now, how do we give this stuff to George Bush?

-plaz out-

If you check the trip reports on erowid, it seems about 80% of all the datura trip reports involve the police or paramedics. definitely not a drug I wanna try and this only reenforces that -- Kind of like adding a layer of cement to a steel vault type reenforcement

That’s awful! I guess the moral of this story is “never trip without a sober sitter”.

BTW, I have done things like that when high, although not as bad. I scratched my lower legs with my nails until they were hugely swollen and green with blood running down them. One leg developed dermatitis, and the other leg developed a staph infection, both of which were excruciatingly painful. Both legs smelled like rotting meat. The infection spread to my bloodstream, so the pathogens started to affect my mind, making me feel confused and bizarre. Whenever I looked at my legs, I felt like I was going to puke, they looked so bad. I could go on and on, but I don’t have time to tell you the rest, I need to go out and buy some dope.

^^^ hmmm "hallucinatory pills" ... that is so vague, it could be anything

I agree with you there. They should have said what he was on.

Hi gugglebum,
gugglebum said:
Despite all I've heard about Datura, I'd like to try it, in a controlled environment & with a trip sitter
I'd suggest wearing a jock cup, just to be on the safe side.
;)

gugglebum said:
Despite all I've heard about Datura, I'd like to try it, in a controlled environment & with a trip sitter that has no problem holding me down if I'm trying to cut off my dick or something (which isn't very hard considering I weigh 60 kg)

Yeah, I know, I'm really stupid to say this, blah blah. It's still gotta be an interest experience.

Just make sure there aren't any sharp objects lying around and that walls don't have any corners. An insane-asylum with a straight-jacket would probably be a good "controlled" environment...

:\

Last edited:
uff...that is a hefty price to pay for some curiosity and ignorance....

can't imagine what this guy thought/will think once he realizes what he has done....

i too wonder what delusion made him do this

Oh man, this guys gonna freak once he realises what he did with his penis! Shit i coudn't even imagine that. I was about 5 minutes away from doing datura when i was young. Alot of idiots around here were eating it because it grows wild in the wash around my city. I was unfamiliar with hullicinogens & mushrooms were no where to be found at the time so I went as far as getting the seed pods but i changed my mind. My friend still ate some and said to watch him so i said sure why not. I am SOOOOOOOO glad i didn't eat that damn devil plant, to make a long story short he ended up running around his apartment complex flipping out in his boxers talking on a fake cell phone to people who said the police were after him. He even ran up to a car full of people and whipped out his dick and started pissing on there car ( i had to say he was piss ass drunk ). Stay away from DATURA!!!!!!

when I lived in Florida a good friend of mine drank some trumpet tea....he was pretty fucked up, but nothing like whacked....he couldnt really comprehend much at the time, kept saying he was enjoying himself, that we need to try it, etc....but I already knew the dangers of it (and so did he) and I offered to be a sitter...and I still dont wanna try it....nothing about it really interests me......

Oh my God that truly sounds like one of the scariest drug ever. I have heard of it, but don't know anyone who has done it. Evil.
The story about the guy who fried and ate his own dick made me wanna vomit.
8o

plazma said:
Pure Darwin-Award style. I've got better things to weep over than some silly bastard who managed to (with style, sophistication and shears) remove the danger to the species that his genes posed.

Now, how do we give this stuff to George Bush?

-plaz out-

Signature material, LOL!!
:D :D

The next time some moronic hippy is trying to tell me all about the dangers of "evil synthetic" LSD, I'll be happy to point them to this story about "pure natural" datura.

I'd like to see what someone on Datura would do if someone started a fight with them. Would they wig out and start crying or swifty murder the person?

^^

maybe if I cut them both off, then I can do it!

ah ha, that's the delusion!

sexy genius said:
I scratched my lower legs with my nails until they were hugely swollen and green with blood running down them. One leg developed dermatitis, and the other leg developed a staph infection, both of which were excruciatingly painful. Both legs smelled like rotting meat.

Oh my.. that's not good at all. Eww. What were you on when you did that?!