❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: Atelier3 | Outlier
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Say something you can't say to their face

Lyric_

Greenlighter
Please stop taking these drugs, I know you just want to be numb but you’re killing me and I love you too much to tell you it’s wrong

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Youre a coward who can't face the fact you have fucked up constantly and screwed many over. Anyone stupid enough to pretend otherwise and play along have no ethics.

you are a fail, suck on it and suffer.

iTry91

Bluelighter
He tried to get into me and I said no. You would just go mad anyway. And somehow it would be my fault. You invite your friends over that I don't want here. Get to fuck 🙂 I'm moving tomorrow and you will have to reel it in or I am out blackmail or no

Skorpio

Bluelighter
You value items as an end rather than a means to an end. It is repulsive to me. I hope one day you no longer have that hunger.

SeasickCat

Bluelighter
I wish you would stop looking at me with rose lenses and notice my red flags. Stop making me a sweet soft girl. I can handle myself, I’m independent, I like working, I hate having to explain myself all the time. You care but don’t see beyond my skin. I wish our convos weren’t sex based most of the time.
In the same sense I’m sorry I’m not the girl you see me to be, you are very sweet and you just want that back. I don’t know why I’m angry with your affection.

Kl519

Bluelight Crew
Thank you for all that you do. I wouldn't want to live life without you.

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
I wasnt ready to face my sexuality back then. Overpowering those shrooms was easy but it took 2 years of wasted time after that.... like it always does.

iTry91

Bluelighter
Why'd you have to sleep on the couch it's our bloody anniversary 😟