• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Say something you can't say to their face

if I had not got your mother out on home detention I would still be programming in fucking Singapore
you dumb ...........

though I am glad to see that after our break up you have managed to find every dick in the universe.

well done :)

you did say what I could not say to there face.

mainly due to the years of suffering I had after being handed over to the cops by one of my partners.

I can not tell her as there are the rules of the game and well.

snitches get ......

truly it has lead me too a single life. much easier and heaps safer.

though I miss the connections you get from relasionships.

Moderator: Hey specified please don't muck up a relatively serious thread with troll posts. "Show me your titties you wont regret it unless I post in n00die thread" isn't appropriate for one. It also can't ever happen when she's imaginary. Thank you.

-Moderation Staff

Moderator: Hey specified please don't muck up a relatively serious thread with troll posts. "Show me your titties you wont regret it unless I post in n00die thread" isn't appropriate for one. It also can't ever happen when she's imaginary. Thank you.

-Moderation Staff
What the SLR mods really want is for you guys to read the guidelines, moderate yourselves and each other, while leaving us alone to get high. This is progress. Well played.

lmfao she's not imaginary i can show you the pm's i've been getting. she's just a hornbag lol

Also, I demand that any man who wants my positive attention adore me.

Period.

I am old (27 but still). I do not beg for attention.
Aw man, I'm a strong 28 and I feel old too most of the time. Pushing dirty thirty, all alone. Welp.

I loved you until you banged half of our hometown....All because you got extremely overweight and need validation you were still sick "cute "....Enjoy

Four years ago I was hit by a truck crossing the street and I had damage to my brain. I also had my heart stop a year and a half ago and from that my bladder and feet were nerve damaged. On top of all of that I had gastric bypass at 19 and lost 260 pounds. I just want to tell my dad who think I'm just lazy and that I don't work for him for free because I'm a bad person. I just want to explain to him yea my doctor's think it's brain damage, yea most of the stuff won't worry me will be forever no chance to get better. Yea I get 4 norcos a day for my pain yea I take them every day! But for fucks sake I'm not happy about it! Doing meth and ox while homeless is not the same as taking 20 pills every morning just to be able to get by on life. I've been seriously telling my self to kill my self. I can't stop the thoughts but I'm not someone to give up. But my parents think I'm somehow guiltily or that I'm super happy to take norcos every day. I am. I do love my norcos. But I wish I could explain how sad they make me. I'm not a drug addict anymore, I quit meth, I recovered from death I spent months in the hospital. But I don't say anything. I just try to enjoy my parents while they are still alive and I just except that when one of them does die or bolth ill be all alone. My brother and sister still do drugs. So I'll be all alone and I just won't go back to meth. It's weird I think words can charge anything? I just wish words would help. But they won't. I just wish they new I wish I had died. That getting sober isn't amazing I don't deserve rewards. Fuck. My brother acts like getting sober will take him years.. It's so stupid. Just do it.