• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Say something you can't say to their face

I'm so sorry, I know what I did shouldn't be forgiven and I accept that, I don't expect you to forgive me.

What I did will weigh on me for the rest of my life and I know that will never be enough of a punishment for me.

I'm telling you this because I'm a coward who cant even bare hateing himself. I'm sorry to put the weight of my crime onto you.

I hope I dident ruin your life. I'm sorry.

I don't understand what the big deal is just telling the fucking truth in the first place.

I am trying to remember something that I couldn't say but honestly I can not remember anything I didn't tell that I wanted. Yeah, Im a blunt bastard and my wife loves it.

P.S. If I ever cheat on her with her mother I will write that here. But don't hold your breath. 🙃

People have filters around their partners? I just refer to my misso as "bro" or "dude" then ask her to fetch me a beer and lick my bum. She listens, I return the favour and everybody wins.

Hypocritical, disloyal, duplicitous, low-rent, sell-out motherfucker.

You are a hateful bigot and if I ever met you IRL I would assault you. Not even a tough guy over here... I just really think somebody should drown you. More oxygen for me and people who deserve to live.

I miss you coming over and getting high with me. She called you an asshole while crying her eyes out. We all miss you.

I'm extremely angry with you. You weren't forthright. You've put me down in some of the worst ways you could have in many situations. You were selfish. You give very little leeway to any of your sexual partners desires and just your own. I know because we weren't monogamous and people talk. You treated me like a partner some times some ways, and in others not at all for long time. But now you say we were together the whole time and you've cried multiple simes since I've gone? You were crying one day on the phone.. I asked you "what are we?".

"I don't know!" was your answer.

We still talk. Not as much but we do. Aside from these things you've shown me world that I didn't believe truly existed before. No matter what happened you always were still there, and still are in a limited way.

I'm sorry I freaked out so bad. I'm also a little relieved. I'm ambivalently moving forward in my life and some new lines of work. All that shit you said about me not doing anything? All that shit brought me here, now. I have a really good future ahead of me if I can swim rather than sink. I've always gotten by, even if it felt and still feels sometimes I can't.

I'm re-recording that song I wrote about us sometime soon. I won't send it. I know you don't like those kinds of sentiments. I'm getting pretty good. I've been on the radio now as you know, and people tell me they like my stuff elsewhere too. I'm a media guy now. That's fucking weird because I was never imagining I'd be anything like this before.

I barely even used my facebook til I was 29. Just the odd mugshot. Now I've got a collection of selfies that's actually pretty cool. Maybe someday when covid has wound down and I can spend more time with other people in my new line of Canadian work I'll start taking more pictures of people. Have more experiences. Maybe I'll take one of you. I actually lost the only few I had. You warrant a picture in my mind.

Thanks for everything. I'll call again soon to check up.

I definitely would say it to his face.

Kim was put down when he attacked a new owner. Chocolate is alive and he is in a permanent home safe and away from you.

Last edited:
I can't believe it's been six years. Some days, I'd be tempted to say it was only a few weeks ago.
Most days though, I prefer not to think about. Then, I'll suddenly find myself actually forgetting you, for days, weeks -
and whatever shrapnel I have left of my conscience cuts through my entire being. Something that always made you laugh, you sadistic fuck.
I miss that, your laughter, even if the sound of it decreases in volume everytime I try to remember it. If anything, that's just a sure indication that you, too, will fade from my memory - and this is where you'd say some shit about beauty and impermanence.

I found our last correspondence. You were going to Mont Blanc. And you did.
And you came back, but by then it had already begun to consume you from the inside out.
So it's been 2,192 days and there is nowhere for me to go to talk to you anymore, so here we go:
I miss you and there is so much I will never get the chance to tell you.

Last edited:
Sorry for talking about balloons last I saw you (girl who dresses all in black).

I've made it a point to become a better person since the moment you first noticed me. I will never stop fighting to achieve that. Even though I'll never see you again.

You missed a golden shower opportunity right there.

I can’t understand why you talked to me for an hour. What is your deal? JUST GIVE ME WHAT I WANT ALREADY! 😄