• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tagged you because it's mafia related. I'm from the ville though for real.
Thats whats up man. I've actually kicked it with a couple Bluelighters here in the 'ville. I say it's not a bad place to live but where I am at is pretty fucking hoody. So hard for me to say.
I've found that the east side of town around Bardstown Road. Gives off that hipster vibe with the coffee shops and 'artsy/crafty' type of shops.

As for everything else, kind of typical city life. City is built on a grid of avenues and #th street.
Typical city shit drugs, meth/heroin/crack/spice and weed. No psychs, and if there are some it is extremely uncommon.

Thats whats up man. I've actually kicked it with a couple Bluelighters here in the 'ville. I say it's not a bad place to live but where I am at is pretty fucking hoody. So hard for me to say.
I've found that the east side of town around Bardstown Road. Gives off that hipster vibe with the coffee shops and 'artsy/crafty' type of shops.

As for everything else, kind of typical city life. City is built on a grid of avenues and #th street.
Typical city shit drugs, meth/heroin/crack/spice and weed. No psychs, and if there are some it is extremely uncommon.
Talk about hood, I'm in the West end.

The best thing I've found down here is cheap, strong MDMA. I used to find lsd and mushrooms fairly regularly but it's been years since I didn't grow myself or buy online.

I threw my back out while sleeping or something, hurts like a mf, I can hardly walk like a normal person lol.
I blame the Quetiapine XR, 300mg hits me hard so I probably fall asleep in very unorthodox positions. 300mg also probably spells the end for most of my drug adventures 💔

Maybe someday again when I eventually decide to get off it. In the meantime I'm stuck with a couple thousand tripping doses. Loved tripping more than anything... alas

@simstim lol just joking bro. I can't formulate any sense, to just connect with anyone any place.

Hence, above lol. Absolutely wasted still. That was some serious tripping. As vibrant and dancing around as the world appears. Still lost for words.

Two of us tripped on 2ce earlier in the day and then we all three popped about a third of a gram of 4-mmc about a half hour before the actual Derby race. My buddy, the one I'm going to the show with soon, was rolling so hard he almost passed out. Luckily me and my cousin caught him before he fell, lol. He's a much smaller guy than either of us so dosage wise he was probably rolling even harder. He told me he would never forget that day. I bet he won't. I remember my first roll and am still kinda close with the people I was with too
There's no way in HELL you'd get me to take 2C-E and go to the infield on Derby Day! o_O You're a bold one!

The West End is the real deal. More like the south side of Chicago than it is the East End

Lucy just came through the mail they inspected the letter and everything it said congratulations on not having to work ever again (retirement card)

Can't wait for friday lol
Lol just imagine if it had said congratulations on never being able to work again!

@simstim lol just joking bro. I can't formulate any sense, to just connect with anyone any place.

Hence, above lol. Absolutely wasted still. That was some serious tripping. As vibrant and dancing around as the world appears. Still lost for words.

Hilarious!! I meant that when I posted it! I was so high coming up. That's why i posted "help". Lol.

Not very often lately have I been so high!! I don't think I've ever rolled so hard that I posted "help" before. 😂

Sounds like you had a good trip then?

There's no way in HELL you'd get me to take 2C-E and go to the infield on Derby Day! o_O You're a bold one!

Thanks!! It was a lot of fun except for vomiting all day long and not being able to hold down any alcohol until I came down from the 2c-e!!

I plan to trip at the Derby again in the future. The first time I tripped I took acid and went to Thunder over Louisville (HUGE all day military air show and MASSIVE fireworks display. Hundreds of thousands of people go to the river to see it). I was 16 and was the only one tripping amongst my friends. I tripped at Thunder every year for awhile after that.

I didn't think twice about going to the infield and tripping. Thunder is actually a much larger crowd of partiers to be in than the infield. 😃

The West End is the real deal. More like the south side of Chicago than it is the East End
Yeah. It's kind of nice to know that wherever I go in my area of town a liquor store and some hard drugs are never more than a block or two away in every direction!! 😉

Last edited:
Hilarious!! I meant that when I posted it! I was so high coming up. That's why i posted "help". Lol.

Not very often lately have I been so high!! I don't think I've ever rolled so hard that I posted "help" before. 😂

Sounds like you had a good trip then?

Yeah that Skid Row was hilarious to me originally lol.

And as I could not bash any sense togerher from early hours all day, I thought hey, Mmm...& Skid Row....for a joke lol made me laugh and glad you appreciate MY sense of humour!

Yes, one hell of a good trip. A moving, morphing 3D world.

Right up with my modt memorable Acid trips. My higher consciousness was so switched on, and as alive, moving sea like, fully lit up visual experiehce, headcspace too

Still feeling really cained, a 1/3rd gram strong weed vaped shot me right back up, very electric feeling still, pretty fried atm still lol.

Hope you are set up for a better evening today mate,

Actually, a little sense maybe creeping back, slowly.,

I just looked up the record for attendance at Thunder Over Louisville and it's 850,000 people in 2007.

I think it might be the largest combined air show and fireworks display in the country. So, that's the crowd I tripped in the very first time.

The Derby infield is just another big party. It was interesting because my buddies made me bet on a horse in every race while tripping lol. Didn't win but had fun!

I just realized I've been tripping for two decades this year!!!
So fittingly, I have just months back, i passed exactly 25 years! So this is my 25th year of LSD well into 26th now technically.

So what better a time to really to to extremes and irretunable from territory (innthe apocalys after all, life so shoet and all...😉)

Last edited:
I just found the official fireworks display broadcast with the official soundtrack from Thunder 2001!! Wow!!

When this was going on I was tripping for the first time!! Can you imagine being in a crowd of hundreds of thousands watching this tripping for the first time?

I just thought, how much (pure) MDMA could be absorbed into the skin using DMSO?

Seriously. It just struck me. DMSO has unique medicinal properties but must be used carefully, as it basically makes the skin an opem portal for anything over that skin area.

For example, DMSO has been used by terrorists to lay toxic chemicals on door handles etc, also painted with DMSO.

But tabs if LSD? Might work if the skin draws in actively?

Never thiught abiut it before. Liquid LSD, DMSO dropped onto skin, I feel would be a way to take it possibly. Maybe powerful way too.

Or am I just..lyou guessed it- tripping lol?

Last edited:
I just found the official fireworks display broadcast with the official soundtrack from Thunder 2001!! Wow!!

When this was going on I was tripping for the first time!! Can you imagine being in a crowd of hundreds of thousands watching this tripping for the first time?

I tried to watch some NYE British London Big Ben midnight firework display on friends TV Dec 31st 2011/Jan 2012, very unheartedly though, but I had dropped 900 mics one hour earlier, was all so blisteringly intense for a bit and focusing on TV wasn't what I needed at that moment!

Lol, you see how long I've been doing this crazy shit!

That was already 16 years in then lol.

And I've walked the plank undented too somehow ceot that mental Milligram.

Status
Not open for further replies.