☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Bleep Bloop Zap Zang

Status
Not open for further replies.
i commented on that
i thoguht it was a droog for junglists like ali g
speaking of jungle
WTF is it
it looks like real ghetto dnb
anyone know of any jungle artists i should check out?
mmmmmmmmmmmmm....bacon
gentlemen.
from wut ive herd it sounds like id love hash.
all the bodyhigh, none of the paranoia?
can i has?

smile.jpg

You're almost as addicted to deleting posts as you are to making 'em, eh Charlie? ;)

Have fun with that vaped dose! You're making me regret not snatching up some DALT to sample when it was around for cheap.

You're almost as addicted to deleting posts as you are to making 'em, eh Charlie? ;)

I just think im a rambler sometimes, that loves reading what he writes.

so i delete things that wont benefit the greater good.

that .... and i drink way too much

Whatever floats your boat. It's always fun using my godlike powers of mod-dom to read peoples' deleted posts, and in that respect you're a constant source of fun! :D

On an unrelated note.... It seems I can't edit my posts. I can get the quick edit thing to come up, but none of the buttons (save, go advanced, even cancel) do anything. Anyone else having trouble with edits lately or is it just me?

the dalt feels best orally

but smoking has a rush that is so soothing

it just doesnt last the same as when you swallow it or have the same character

but the rush resembles a awesome roll with a shroomy edge

been on the 2C-I tonight with the girlfriend, been a nice night just listening to music and chatting about random stuff that came into our heads. The main theme tonight was that everything is a "Brand" nowadays, whether you like it or not.

^ My favorite shirts have no name or logo on them anywhere; just a plain shirt. Too bad they're actually hard to find.

BTW; you lost Mugabe? This isn't EADD you know. ;)

Nah, not lost, am a big lurker around these parts, don't post too often though.

My favourite tops are also unbranded ones, but they are hard to find now in this world full of brands upon brands, would even go as far to say being "un-branded" could be called a brand

i wear hand me downs

passed down from other friends

from awhile ago...

Clothes are so expensive nowadays, i cant really find anything worth it.

* edit *

im a drug addict, i choose to live this way

it seems nice and i love the people i come across. :)

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like someone they are going after is so much more beautiful than you are? This chick that I've been talking about is drop dead gorgeous. I know I'm no where near as good looking, if some sort of equivalency chart existed. I know I need to not think about this and just do me, but this shit still pops in my head. I know I'm not the most attractive dude, and probably should stick to someone in more of the league.

Hmm.. Stay strong, stay confident.

Yeah man, confidence is everything. Seriously, people are attracted to confidence. :)

Weird... my bottle of valerian root capsules smells like a combination of herbs and cheese.

Valerian smells pretty fucking strange, and strong. I'm not a big fan of the smell. To me it smells like really old dirty socks.

At the risk of sounding like a know-it-all-douche. :D

If y'all want to be really tripped out, enroll in some math courses (or at least think about math from time to time, don't neglect it as a mode of transit to the source :)).

I feel like when I do math, I'm thinking more similarly to how the universe thinks than when I think using words (I feel exactly the same way about music, btw-- which I regard as both a creative and mathematical pursuit). It feels very good and natural, like mathematical ability is as important an aspect of the human mind as linguistic ability but teaching it is under-emphasized (or just conducted in an ineffective manner) in contemporary culture.

Like, for instance, I think they need to NOT drill kids relentlessly on arithmetic when they're young. It just makes them hate math: I know that's what it did to me. But when I got older, and re-considered some of this stuff with a more psychedelicized mind, I realized how astoundingly trippy it all is.

Yeah man, math is awesome. :)

I seriously LOL'd :D

My friends think I'm crazy too mainly cause I act like the biggest goofiest idiot ever. Lots of random outbursts :D

Me too =D I tend to move around pretty constantly and make a lot of random noises, especially in social situations. I actually started doing it on purpose (I used to be really shy) in order to output energy and bring it to the group I am with. And I found out it feels the best to be like that anyway so it's win-win. :)

I wonder if we'll all 'normalize' as we get older?

Our brains are built to organize and categorize and attempt to bring efficiency into perceiving this huge mass of raw perception we're always receiving. I think that the older we get, the less "new" everything seems because of this. The result is that you stop doing as many new things and you stop thinking in new, experimental ways and you fall into routines. And also the fact that in this world you have to work to survive and most people never end up getting to do what they love or even care about, and that sort of daily trudgery just tends to make you even more like this.

Of course you can work to avoid this, but I do think that it will slowly happen, at least the first part of what I said, the older you get. To some extent at least. Hopefully a small extent. :)

I see yer video, and raise you one Rodney Mullen video.

Dude was a friggen' skateboarding genius. :D

Dude... holy fuckballs!

Hi everyone, I am just starting to post in this thread... after I realized that this is kind of like a chatroom on a forum. Which is great.

I'm listening to Mount Kimbie - Crooks & Lovers right now, great album. I also love James Blake's remix of their song "Maybes"

I'm starting to re-adjust my sleep schedule until I sleep normally, so I can stop being Funemployed.

Sorry for the rambling, a bit tired

Welcome! :) Please post as much as you want here about anything... that's how we roll in PD social. :) We're a big silly family. <3

i wear hand me downs

passed down from other friends

from awhile ago...

Clothes are so expensive nowadays, i cant really find anything worth it.

Often look in the charity shops locally for clothes. Found a nice top the other week.:)

Whoopie cushions!!! I haven't thought about those in a LONG time!

Status
Not open for further replies.