• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Overrated and underrated drugs

Overrated: alcohol, nicotine, benzos - like klonopin/valium/xanax (xanax just because its so fucking dangerous and so addictive and so harmful it shouldn't have the popularity it does imo.) and coke. ive had coke thats supposedly very good but since its hard to find, average coke is the norm, and average/low quality coke is the most overrated drug there is IMO.

Underrated: tramadol, poppy seed tea, nutmeg (at the right dose,) kratom, kava, khat, methylone, benzos like lorazepamtemazepam - the more hypnotic benzos.

"Lean" is for sure overrated, went mainstream thanks to shit music. Tramadol seems to be a favorite amongst some drug addicts I know, I don't know why because I fucking hate the shit. One of my former friends had a seizure after taking some. Coke is overrated and I'm sure cut to hell a majority of the time, I don't know why so many people are in to it. I'm tempted to say marijuana is overrated as well, EVERYONE I know smokes it, I don't even enjoy it as much as other drugs.

Kratom is super underrated, I know plenty of addicts who've never even heard of it. I love that stuff.

Over-rated:

Alcohol-for pretty much the same reasons ForGreatScience stated. Personally, I was a moderate alcoholic they my early to mid 20's. Eventually started trying other drugs..used alcohol less or not at all sometimes now.

Coke. Why? Too expensive, usually very impure, are there are just better stimulants. Always feels like just a tease.

Yep, exactly..It is a fucking tease, lol.

Carisoprodol. Meh.

DXM : I don't understand why people like this drug..I suppose you must first like tripping.

Marijuana: it's ok once in a while, but I could never become a full timer.

Under-rated :

Tramadol. People love scoffing at this one, but they are looking for the wrong kind of high from it.

Gabapentin: the wonder drug!
Pregablin: along the same lines as gabapentin.

I really think MDMA deserves all its credit. Its one of the only drugs in my opinion that actually deserves its credit its beautiful damn!
Tramadol, Nitrous oxide, ketamine, most opiates are lovely.
Might get attacked for this but i find weed to be incredibly over rated oops :eek:

I think meth is underrated because of the negative stigma attached to it
and the bum culture/Mentally unstable community that unfortunately gets there
hands on it. Then society gets to bag on all users and generalize. Drugs are abused
and thats why drug culture is what it is. If drugs were a person it would leave, like a
battered women who realizes she is free and doesnt have to take the harsh and painful
treatment of her abuser.
Coke is overrated in my opinion, 5-15min high, alcohol is mandatory, and dont
let me start on the cigarette requirement. Then the next morning terrible hangover
broken nose(not litterally), constant nose blowing of nostril cartilage and blood clots
as well as nasal drippage that could last months! no thank you

Underrated: lorazepam, tramadol, dihydrocodeine, zolpidem

Overrated: Cocaine, flunitrazepam

Overrated: kratom, codeine (especially liquid codeine with promethazine since rap popularized it for the impressionable), hydrocodone, cocaine, nicotine, lorazepam, alcohol, tramadol, fake ass molly.

Underrated: oxymorphone, morphine, temazepam, carisoporodol (Soma), diazepam, methylone, methadone, mushrooms, MDA.

I have tried basically every drug being a big pot head since grade school you move onto trying just about everything . There a pros and cons to every drug for sure .iv found it best use the drugs that make you the happiest keep you alive and make you work and keep a job ! Weed is well weed it's awesome I smoked every day from age 16 to 24 and I mean every day I worked half that time sat on my ass and watched movies and played video games had and quit a lot of jobs you also see a lot of friends come and go cool ones and scummy Anoying fake ones . Best advice keep a job and be an independent pot head and if your parents are dickheads move out and avoide them !!! I gained a lot of weight and sat on my ass smoking for almost a decade before finnaly growing up and keeping a job looking back I loved weed but wish I worked more and saved more $ also didn't hang around so many bums bongs were my favorite I had group of friends who were All about expensive glass bongs bowls sherlocks catchers exetera then other group who were blunts only I liked bongs the best also my favorite thing about pot was the cig after blazing and eating and jerking off on it dabs are cool but that's wen I quit wen those came about

Coke is cool but expensive and harder to get Easier to get ripped off and robed but it's a fun up beat drug i dated a girl I met in a bar her friend was a coke dealer so I bought a bunch and hit the bar scene hard for a while it's the easiest drug to get laid with and party also loose weight with don't get arrested with it! Gummies are the best also good way to see how powerful gums go numb quick it's good shit

Shrooms and acid iv done both 10 + times I had good trips and bad I couldn't go near ethir now but when I was young they were fun I always liked the come down the most were you smoked pot the trips were to heavy for me but nature is the best on it going into parks or woods iv tripped in day and night I don't recommend doing ethir more then 5 / 10 times in a life time once a blue moon is ok music is great on them 2 it was more my friends did them a lot so I joined

Heroin I have to admit my favorite drug and the only one I still use I never short up or Ived I sniffed a bit at first then smoked it off tiny or tin foil I fell in love instantly chasing the dragon omg I love it I do it a good amount I'll go with out a while then get a few bundles and smoke and nod I fucking love smoking it I don't go near any drugs any more besides this ciggerertts are amazing to on it but be carful you have to deal with slot of dealers with this dope feens who will rob you or blow your phone up my advice only smoke or sniff keep it to 2 bags a day or 3 tops when your out your out keep. A Job or steady employment don't get caught up in life style and keep habit to your self never iv and take withdrawal like. A Man except it not as bad if you keep a low bag addiction and smoke or sniff . It's only on ur system 3/4 days to for drug test see I work and keep a job and use recreational I make sure keep a lid on my addiction if nessisary 1 bag a day or I'll go with out

Best cigs Marb reds camels or Rollie's

So ya that's my drug post
Soooo word !

I was about to say H is kind of overated, but lately I'm starting feeling why it is not. It's not that much of a mind-blowing expirience at least for me, but when I don't feel good I understand why it is so loved by so many people. You feel bad, you take H, you feel good. Simple as that.
I also agree Alcohol and weed are underated because of their popularity.

I've had really good experiences with BK-2CB.
Cocaine has always been a big letdown for me.

Underrated: Nasal Dilaudid
In lower doses <12mg it's inferior to oxycodone/hydrocodone
At higher doses w sufficient tolerance >20mg it's exponentially stronger than oxycodone and almost as strong as oxymorphone
It's hydrophilic and absorbs extremely poorly through mouth or nasal membranes
Care must be taken for proper absorbtion
If you don't have a high fat meal beforehand it will be reduced by half and if you do 1 large line vs 30 small ones over a few minutes youll lose at least a quarter
r-e-s-p-e-c-t it's the Ativan of opiates one minute you feel nothing the next you're checking the spo2 meter on your phone registering 94%

Overrated: Tramdol
If you prefer inadequate pain relief
Have life long depression problems and enjoy flirting with the seizure threshold
By all means

Most Overrated: Molly, Weed, Coke, Alcohol

Most Underrated: Percocet, LSD, Benadryl

Overrated: Mephedrone, Cocaine, 2CB, NBOME'sque type drugs

Underrated: Codeine, Ketamine, actual LSD

Hydrocodone/acetaminophen bitirate, 20 mgs just had me feeling not human. idk what is about it but that stuff made feel sick when i tried to get up and move. Oh well, thats the story with me and opiates, catch a buzz for a an hour maybey 2 until the Nashua fucks it all up.....

Last edited:
Underrated
- 3,4-CTMP is seen as worthless by many, but I believe it has considerable potential in helping with cocaine cravings.
- Zopiclone. Its' dreamy mindset and pleasantly relaxing effect can be very useful during opiate withdrawals.
- Laudanum/Opium tincture is the most effective and long-lived opiate product with the least amount of side-effects I've experienced.
- MDEA. The laughter, the music and the vibrant physical relaxation is amazing. A chilled-out, well rounded MD experience.
- MBDB. Despite unfavourable reviews. The connection is more with environment than people. Anywhere feels like 'the place to be'
- 4-MAR. The nicest stimulant I've ever tried. The euphoria was unreal and the stimulation not as jumpy or pushy as amphetamines.
- Gene Wilder. I know he isn't a drug, but laughter is important.

Overrated
- Tramadol. I know it has its' fans, though its' many drug interactions, volatile nature and supposed SNRI effects... Use with caution.
- DXM. Again, its' many drug interactions, potentially lasting side-effects.. I feel that there are much better & safer options.
- Mushrooms at festivals. After many attempts, I just don't get it. I love mushrooms, but too loungey for me in such an atmosphere.
- Alcohol. Is far too destructive and sickly for the minimal joy that it brings. I hate that this is often the only legal option.
- Cannabis extracts. Nothing against vaping, I just have never had one extract that topped the feeling of good buds.
- Mephedrone & MDPV. Never understood the popularity.

These are merely my personal experiences and I respect that others have completely different experiences. To each their own :)

Last edited:
Personally, a third cousin 4 times removed regard Heroin (shocked? :) ) as overrated as an intoxicant.
Coke is pretty overrated according to a highly articulate hamster, especially in Europe. Good Amph has very similar and longer lasting effects, according to said hamster.
Diazepam (Vallies) never did it for my goldfish as he prefers other benzo group substances.

A man on the streets claimes Ketamine is way underrated.
One of those green aliens confided that AMT, 2CB etc are way underrated due to lack of exposure.

Otherwise, there seems to be a consensus in the Avian community that Clonazepam (Rivotril, Klonopin) and Xanax are worth nesting for.

Hope this helps guys! Peace, love and safe consumption guys!