• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Overrated and underrated drugs

Underrated: shrooms (that's the shit man getting stoned on shrooms is so spiritual)
just right: DXM (it's so much in the middle I can't not say it)

-Streetcow

Overrated cocaine (great rush but each subsequent dose is less and less great then comes the crash)
benzos (unless you want to sleep,Ive never gotten euphoria from xannax,valium,klonopin........think that's all benzos I've tried)
acid or shrooms( unless you are college age or younger or unemployed, who has the time for seeing walls breathe and pretty colors,waste of an adults time)
x (again if you are an employed adult over college age why bother)
Tramadol (who gets high off that shit,get more euphoria off a cup of coffee)
Underrated
opiates (don't get me wrong they can and do ruin lives but they have a paradoxal effect on me,means instead of nodding they get me speeding and much euphoria)
actually I'll be more specific with opiates-h,oxycodone,fentynal (not the patch but when they cut dope with it) are great but you can keep morphine,codine(blows),methadone,nucynta
alcohol (as long as it's not consumed until you puke,I know its boring and played but I like the oldies)
weed (same as above, nothing like drinking a beer and smoking a joint listening to some jams)

Again please no one take offense this is just my opinion and even though I compiled this list I'm on pain management(oxys take therapeutic dose no buzz) and besides alcohol and occasional joint I don't abuse drugs anymore(damn getting older is no fun,lol)

Almost forgot the most underrated drug is narcan(works great if you over do opiates,saved my life)

Last edited:
Overrated- Kratom. I can see someone who rarely does opiod and opiod-type drugs liking this incredibly weak effect relative to true opiates. But I just couldn't get anything more than a very short euphoric feeling. Hearing that some people nod out on Kratom baffles me.
Dxm-don't like dissociation. I just simply feel odd. Neither good nor bad, just odd.
Heroin(by itself)-alright I'm an off and on heroin addict so just heroin and nothing else combined is kind of boring to me. When it's combined correctly with other real drugs, there's no better high.
Inhalants are lame

Underrating drugs implies that I believe a drug to be superior where other people in general believe it to be inferior. Seeing that this is a drug forum and based on everything I've ever heard about human drug experience, no drug can be really classified as "underrated" because tons of people love every type of drug there is. So, me basically saying, "hey BL, you're selling this drug short, you should enjoy it better" is meaningless because there's always a group of people that love that drug. Basically every drug is highly rated in some circles despite my opinion.

tnvol said:
I used to do a lot of coke back in the late eighties and through the nineties,and for you people saying it's under rated,you have just never done good coke that hasn't been stepped on all to hell.

No, telling people who don't like coke that they've just never had good coke is what's overrated. . .

ebola

Just a few from the top of my head:

Overrated: DMT, 2CB, meth, MDA, weed, MDPV, anything involving shamanism
Underrated: 2CD, DOC, 2CT21, ethcathinone, JWH-073, 5-MeO-DMT, moxy, zaleplon, euroamp, booze, codeine (if not tolerant)

Last edited:
Overrated:Alcohol, sounds great on paper "Your going to love it, you will be irresistible, handsome and suave AND it'll get ya drunk, you'll be fuckin' fat bitches in no time" reality imo you look like a sweaty drunk asshole that can't speak trying to be suave and fuck fat bitches and failing miserably to either accept defeat and go home to masturbate violently OR you refuse to accept defeat get even more wasted still fail go home to throw up, eat greasy food that has no business anywhere near a person with these diminished motor skills, and finally pass the fuck out.
Underrated: (especially but not limited to this thread)
COCAINE, if you really want a hi, high, HIGH, truly take the time to make it so (don't get a g of standard street level garbage and then be "its doesn't last long enough", take the time to at least ATTEMPT to remove the not coke from the coke (the cleaner the blow the cleaner the comedown)that goes for using nasty currency as well you really can't find anything less DISGUSTING clear out your motherfucking nose every once in a while, do your best to mitigate costs, don't rush yourself (surrounding yourself with people who are actually intellectually capable of adult conversations, not the guy who is all "dude I was so fucked UP, I mean I was so fucked up I couldn't move, I thought I was going to die, it was fucking great" FUCK I would halfway want to fish out so I didn't have to hear that fucking guy speak EVER AGAIN, trust me you will forget that there are lines chopped up and ready to go when you are with people that are legitimately FUN to be around...(yes this is very pro-cocaine, with that being said anyone that wants to sniff, slam, or smoke any form of cocaine should know damn well this shit is REALLY hard on your body), stay hydrated, try to eat if you can, avoid alcohol unless you are aware of the risk involved and you deem it to be worth it, start slow you can adjust your dose BUT you can't undo what's already in there.

Last edited:
Picking my post out because you're admin is overrated...opinions are like..nevermind

I noticed I didn't see amphetamines anywhere on here lol I used to do tons of amphetamines. I like adderall but vyvanse no nice rush but not worth the crash. I can't say overrated or underrated cuz this topic is so biased so drugs I like a lot benzos weed alcohol. drugs I don't care for too much are opiates I like them, don't get as much euphoria as people tell me, but maybe I haven't had the right opiate. Plus I hate the itch. I've never tried any hallucinogens however I did MDMA on accident once and I didn't like it. I think I only didn't like it because I wasn't expecting it and it lasted way too long for me.

Underrated: Coke, people really don't know what they're missing.
Overrated: Weed/alcohol, done it too much.

tnvol said:
Picking my post out because you're admin is overrated...

Yup, I replied to your post because I'm an administrator. :p

ebola

IV'ing drugs is overrated when you've gone above your limits imo.
CFT (Cutie for truth)
--
Overrated: Temazepam by far.. Triazolam is as well, but, it's a tolerance thing for myself.
Underrated: Oxazepam, Bromazepam, and by FARRR Brotizolam! One of the absolute fucking greatest ever.. 5 min or less to peak, one seriously amazing chemical.

Overrated: Amphetamines, Opiates, Weed
Underrated: LSD/Shrooms, good clean coke, Benzos, Combos (Benzos/Alcohol, LSD/MDMA)

Overrated: weed, MDMA, caffeine
Underrated: codeine, HBWR.

Alcohol can be overrated or underrated depending on what culture you talk to.

Overrated: Meth, caffeine, heroine & cocaine (thinking of what you actually get for your money etc)
Underrated: The dissociatives (to alleviate mental sufferings, as pain killers, to overcome addictions), isopropylphenidate
Vanishing: 4-MAR / Pemoline / 4,4'-DMAR / the oxazolines

Alcohol can be overrated or underrated depending on what culture you talk to.
and this.

Overrated: Meth, caffeine, heroine & cocaine (thinking of what you actually get for your money etc)
Underrated: The dissociatives (to alleviate mental sufferings, as pain killers, to overcome addictions), isopropylphenidate
Vanishing: 4-MAR / Pemoline / 4,4'-DMAR / the oxazolines

and this.

Yeah you're right about dissociatives.

Heroin is over-rated. I mean I get it- it's the cheapest alternative for a opioid addict, but I don't enjoy being lazy and dreamy-I don't feel it's too euphoric as well compared ot other opiates/ opioids. I prefer my opioids to have me up and running.

Under-rated would have to be Nucynta. I absolutely love that stuff, but it barely ever gets mentioned here.