• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Overrated and underrated drugs

Underated - 1. delta8/ analogs - great high.
2. Lsd - I believe still the healing , therapeutic properties of LSD will never fully be realized by humanity. Hail LSD

Overrated - prescription pills, after years of use and recovery, I can finally say "what the hell was that all about". Why did I ever get into that stuff. Was basically a zombie or insane for 6 years straight.

Overrated - prescription pills, after years of use and recovery, I can finally say "what the hell was that all about". Why did I ever get into that stuff. Was basically a zombie or insane for 6 years straight.
I don’t mean at all to be rude or anything I’m just painting a picture to make you reconsider this…just wait until you’re dying one day from a horrible disease or a crazy accident…or like your whole family dies in a mass shooting except for you…

Then i guarentee you’ll flip your opinion and will be terrified of LSD and love pills/opiates.

But from a perspective of being happy in life I agree with your original assessment, but life changes for almost everyone sooner or later

I think I answered this thread quite a few years ago so I’ll give it another go (not looking back in my post history to see what I answered then!):

Overrated - weed. I was honestly (mentally) addicted, I felt I HAD to smoke every day for years, and for what…? As soon as I got off of it and the fog cleared it just all seemed so pointless. Plus my close friend has COPD in his late 20s who smoked it everyday - when I started looking into it, it looks like weed smokers might get lung complications earlier than cigarette smokers. Frightening. I regret my life I wasted on this drug, the increased pulmonary risk I exposed myself to, and I am desperately sad and upset for a very beloved friend. It’s a fantastic painkiller for me though, but I’ll only use it sparingly and medicinally, and never smoked (just edibles) in future. 44 days since I last smoked it. 🤞

Underrated - I’m not sure… I like plenty of drugs but it seems other people also really like them. I love mushrooms but they’re not underrated because everyone loves them too! Maybe alcohol?? A couple of cans of beers, so long as you have the temperament to be able to prevent yourself from binge drink (which is a big if! alcohol can be evil and mentally and physically sticky), can be lovely. But I think I maybe agree with people who think poorly of it - it’s a grim drug to get on the wrong side of.

Last edited: