• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Overrated and underrated drugs

maybe I got some bunk Coke but the only times I've tried it it was a huge let down.

but oh man any benzo can make my day magical, I have crippling anxiety and it's blissful to feel it melt away for about 3 hours after I take a bar. or some klon's can take it away for a few days!

Nicotine and alcohol seems to be very underestimated.
Tramadol and similar pills IMO are overrated.

Again IMO, both alcohol and heroin, for different reasons are not rated properly.
Alcohol heavy addiction can be as damaging as heroin use from my experience.

OVERRATED
tramadol and dextrpropoxyphene way overrated (if anyone "rates" dextrpro.)...
Booze... shite side effects for a mediocre (most of the time) effect
Sniffing
COCAIIIIIINE

Underrated
O DSMT
codeine promethazine
plugging
MXE
GHB GBL
25x nBOME

what about the liquid oxycodone hcl? I came across some, was curious as to how popular it was?

Overrated -

Coke - The high from the purest coke is about as good as the high from the dirtiest meth I've ever tried.

Benzos - As a person with extreme anxiety they're good for the first few doses but your tolerance rises so quickly for these that the fun is over quickly

Marijuana - Had alot of fun with this in high school but all it does is make me hungry and tired now

GHB - Do people really have fun with this?

Underrated -

Meth/Amphetamines - Yes, irresponsible use can end in disaster. This drug can get a hold of you like nothing I've ever experienced. But keep yourself distanced from frequent use and the addictive side of it and it can be like absolute heaven when you use it properly.

Overrated & underrated - PCP. That stuff has true potential but it isn't turning anyone who just tries it into a psychopath as media will want to make you believe.

Alcohol. No reason why this toxic dirty shit should be legal and all the other nice molecules not.
Tobacco. Free cancer for everyone! No, wait a second, you actually pay for it!!

Overrated
-Coke. Why? Too expensive, usually very impure, are there are just better stimulants. Always feels like just a tease.
-Opiates. Why? These just have never given me any euphoria - mainly just nausea and itchiness. I've tried hydocodone, oxycodone, morphine sulfate, hydromorphone, methadone, and heroin, though I've never injected or smoked any. I don't have any interest in it either - for whatever reason I just don't really find them pleasant and it seems I'm quite in the minority here.
-Alcohol. Why? Makes you feel sick, both during and afterwards. Gives you the spins which are one of the worst feelings in the world imo. Makes taking almost any other drug way more dangerous. Fucks up your stomach and basically all your body. And it makes people act like the most intolerable, idiotic versions of themselves. And for some reason everybody loves it so much. Alcohol's ubiquity is frustrating.

Underrated
-DXM. If you can get the pure powder and just weigh and cap your dose, that takes away a lot of the aversion people have for "robo-tripping". And yeah DXM can be a little rough but it is very powerful, bizarre, wonderful drug. At less dissociative doses I would actually describe it as an atypical empathogen. But you can also go quite deep. Very fond memories from this drug.
-Kava. Though I've had a lot of meh kava experiences I've had a few really nice ones. And when I actually went to the kava bar (during happy hour, double shells for the price of 1), and had two double shells I left nice and high, feeling kind of like I had taken a few mg of etizolam (which I also very much enjoy).
-Kanna. It's mild yet at the same time surpisingly effective, and I couldn't believe I had never heard about it before this year.

I also think that weed (especially concentrates), amphetamines, mxe, ketamine, lsd, dmt, mdma, methylone, and 5-mapb are all fucking great but I wouldn't consider them underrated as they're all pretty popular/talked about. I feel like I'm forgetting some good ones at the moment but oh well.

Underrated:

carisoprodol (Soma): I find it to confer a euphoria not found in benzos. Too bad it acts so briefly though.
selective serotonin releasing agents: a bunch of people deemed MDAI "shit", but solely because it was not particularly mdma-like. I find this type of compound useful for a mellow, serenic experience without any insomnia or hangover.

ebola

phatass said:
tramadol and dextrpropoxyphene way overrated (if anyone "rates" dextrpro.)...

But a bunch of people say tramadol is shitty, and almost no one says that darvocet is good.

MXE
GHB GBL

These are highly lauded.

ebola

Overrated:alcohol, cocaine, MDMA, Cannabis

Underrated: Ketamine, LSD, Tramadol, Dostinex, Love

Last edited by a moderator:
Overrated: alcohol -doing other drugs made me realize how shitty it actually is. So many negative side effects and very little euphoria.
Benzos- amnesia is terrible for me most of the time and I don't find them very euphoric,although I don't mind etizolam
Ketamine- I can see why people like it but it's too spacy for my liking. Hate feeling like a zombie
"Lean"- I love opiates but people think it's some kind of crazy euphoric substance because of rap when in reality it's the weakest opiate combined with an antihistamine....

Underrated: tramadol- very cool drug imo, I like how it turns from a stimulant to more of a downer after a few hours. And I got some crazy lucid dreams