• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Growing My beautiful girls

Beautiful, haha, take care of'em. On the other hand, I would like to give you a quick tip -- even if you know. Please use mag-cal, also have a environment monitor, it's cheap like 10-15$. I actually grow my Purple Haze indoors too, I never understood why some choose outside.

Reactions: R3K
quick tip -- even if you know. Please use mag-cal, also have a environment monitor, it's cheap like 10-15$

Check and check 👍

I actually grow my Purple Haze indoors too,
Awesome! Love that girl, haha

I never understood why some choose outside.
Nothing beats the sun, it's the best source of light there is. All grow lights try and copy its power, but fail. last time I was able to grow outside, I had 10' high plants with buds the size of my arm, lol.

Tryed this stuff? Rezin from green planet, it gives amazing flavor 👍

Yeah, she is my favorite one that I'm growing, I don't get huge yields, but definitely the highest thc plant I got. 22-28% thc I would guess.
I think its supposed to have like 1-2% cbd or something too, at least that's what this one dispensary was telling me, either way always a good high with that stuff.

I think its supposed to have like 1-2% cbd or something too, at least that's what this one dispensary was telling me, either way always a good high with that stuff.
It's true, they didn't BS you. Yes, also gives a very nice buzz for sure.

Looking real good man!
Keep posting some more pics including some finished product!!

Looking awesome man!!

Don’t have pics but just put out about 15 DJ Short Blueberry, hoping the best on an outdoor grow this summer. I usually have a lot more luck with indoor, can’t tell you how many plants the deer have eaten. No matter what I try to do to stop them...

Planted a few poppies too and deer already gotten to a few of em... I just want a gram of opium and I’ll be happy.

-GC

Looking awesome man!!

Don’t have pics but just put out about 15 DJ Short Blueberry, hoping the best on an outdoor grow this summer. I usually have a lot more luck with indoor, can’t tell you how many plants the deer have eaten. No matter what I try to do to stop them...

Planted a few poppies too and deer already gotten to a few of em... I just want a gram of opium and I’ll be happy.

-GC
How did the blueberry go for you have you grown dutch passions version also??

Well they are about 6in so tall and were just put out before.

I did one indoor grow with them years ago, and to be honest it’s a finicky strain. I grew them for seed since 10 seeds from DP was so expensive and I’m a long term thinker kind of guy. But kept one isolated to try and minimize pollen exposure and subsequent seed growth.

Due to the Thai genetics they seemed to like to herm easier than normal and Thais also flower in stages so you’ll get some bud growth which then matured followed by newer bud growth that matures and so on.

That said I got myself nearly 1000 seeds from a tiny little grow cabinet that has had near 100% germination rate even 8yrs later.

This years grow has been a re-learning experience as it’s been 5yrs or so since the last time I had any plants. Despite near 100% germ rate I overwatered the seedlings and lost half of em but the rest have been healthy since.

I continue to try with BB despite the troubles simply because I absolutely love the high and taste. Terpenes profile is so unique and the high is mellow enough for day but Stoney enough for night.

-GC

• Heart
Looking real good man!
Keep posting some more pics including some finished product!!
Thanks. I'm starting to flush a few this weekend. When I got home from work today. I could tell by the smell in the air, that they are ready. My next set of girls are ready to go already. I need more room, lol.

Looking awesome man!!
Thank you 👍
can’t tell you how many plants the deer have eaten. No matter what I try to do to stop them...
Have you tryed using some cougar piss? Worked well for me, scares the hell out of everything, lol.

Haha, some fucked up deer running around. Mmmmm, hope I get a deer high on opium this hunting season, lol.

Last edited: