• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Growing My beautiful girls

That said I got myself nearly 1000 seeds from a tiny little grow cabinet that has had near 100% germination rate even 8yrs later.
Wow, that's a shit load, lol. Awesome! I started my jack herer's from seed, the violator, God bud and nuken, I got as clones from my local grow shop, haha. I couldn't believe that, I went for soil. But when we went in the back storage area to get the soil, we walked past a huge grow tent. The flaps were open a little bit, and to my surprise it was full of plants. I immediately asked if they were for sale to, he said an incredibly low price. I only got one of each, because I can make a never ending forest starting from one plant, hehe

I continue to try with BB despite the troubles simply because I absolutely love the high and taste.
Haha. I tryed that strain once, It's a difficult one to grow.

I have some dutch passion blueberrys sitting round - been 15 years since I first grew her
Time to pop them very soon I think...

Reactions: R3K
Ok so y’all all have amazing looking plants so I figure this is the best time to ask. I live in zone 7 America. I just started mine a week or so ago. Still small seedling I’ve grown before but the seedling is drooping to the point it’s laying on the soul This is an outdoor grow And the rest of them are fine.. does that have to do with watering habit or being placed in direct sun

Ok so y’all all have amazing looking plants so I figure this is the best time to ask. I live in zone 7 America. I just started mine a week or so ago. Still small seedling I’ve grown before but the seedling is drooping to the point it’s laying on the soul This is an outdoor grow And the rest of them are fine.. does that have to do with watering habit or being placed in direct sun
Post some pics

Seedlings don't need much light to root and can be damaged/killed with overexposure. It's common to root seedlings and/or clones indoor first and then move them outside when the roots have grown in some. A T5 or something like what R3K posted at the top of this page is more than enough to get those roots going and obviously through the veg stage if necessary.

Seedlings don't need much light to root and can be damaged/killed with overexposure. It's common to root seedlings and/or clones indoor first and then move them outside when the roots have grown in some. A T5 or something like what R3K posted at the top of this page is more than enough to get those roots going and obviously through the veg stage if necessary.
Ok so it won’t destroy them growing in shade until I get some more days on them? I’m just growing seeds I’ve collected over the past 6 years so there’s no telling what any of it is or how healthy the seed was to begin with either. Hell I think some of them are even cbd seeds ima be pissed if all I got was cbd strains but it will save me money later on I guess

Yes it is. I got it from the grow store, you need to shake it once a day, and buy a refill pouch every 2 months.

Nice. I've seen DIY ones but the pressure valve top is new for me, I've always been kind of skeptical about added co2, have you noticed a major effect?

👇 Yup w01fg4ng is correct. Most likely to hot or under watered, mine always droop for a day or two, from the heat when I move them into the flowering tent.
Hope you got it fixed, sorry I had to take a little break from BL, needed less triggers, lol.

Ok so it won’t destroy them growing in shade until I get some more days on them? I’m just growing seeds I’ve collected over the past 6 years so there’s no telling what any of it is or how healthy the seed was to begin with either. Hell I think some of them are even cbd seeds ima be pissed if all I got was cbd strains but it will save me money later on I guess
No, it won't kill them for a little while, but. they might start to stretch trying to find the sun.

Nice. I've seen DIY ones but the pressure valve top is new for me, I've always been kind of skeptical about added co2, have you noticed a major effect?
Not a huge difference using the one small co2 bottle.

but. It does help make the buds denser and the plant grow faster, and helps to raise humidity. I live in a low humidity area.
I used to use a co2 tank but it expired, that worked awesome.

Probably need about 3 of the bottles to make a huge difference. But a Co2 level of over 2000ppm can kill your plants, and levels higher than that can become unsafe for humans and animals to breathe.

Pie tin w baking soda bottle of vinegar with aquarium drip control valve hung over. One drop every 10 min. Works great.
Nice, never heard of that before, I did a quick search about it, it does say something about using the wrong container or/and mixture can result in an explosion? That true?

Pie pan, never closed container. Hang it from ceiling, as co2 heavier than air.
Cool, thanks for the tip. I'm going to give that a try, since I'm not able to find yeast in any stores still.

Pie pan, never closed container. Hang it from ceiling, as co2 heavier than air.
Glad to see jack Herrer fan. Love workin while on that shit. Outdoor history, SnowQueen for yield$, Herrer and Sour Diesel for me

I forgot to mention bicarb fresh as possible Tama and just rent a pan out every couple days sprinkle about a quarter cup, as it doesn't give the reaction forever

Glad to see jack Herrer fan. Love workin while on that shit
Yeah, I like it for work to, gives you some good motivation and energy.

Outdoor history, SnowQueen for yield$, Herrer and Sour Diesel for me
Nice selection, I wish I could grow out side.

I forgot to mention bicarb fresh as possible Tama and just rent a pan out every couple days sprinkle about a quarter cup, as it doesn't give the reaction forever
Cool, I'm definitely going to give that a try. The co2 bottle I got is already dead, they said it's good for 3 months, that's some BS!, lol. I figured it might last 2 months. But it only worked for about 3 weeks....