• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Growing My beautiful girls

I've done it with 2 liter bottles and just ran the tubing to my plants as well. Too much to explain though. Pan is safer. Liquid notes on yours? What's flush time/ interval? Any root rot issues with it?

Liquid notes on yours?
I use future harvest nutrients, at about 60% of their recommended 2ml per liter.
I also use Rezin from green planet.

Any root rot issues with it?
I only get that problem occasionally with my DWC, usually during summer when it's hot as hell outside. Now I have an air conditioner in there, so no more root rot.

Horse shit and gravel with polymers.
I prefer drip no flush. Too far north for outdoor? Or city dweller? If the latter, that's part of the fun lol

Too far north for outdoor?

Yup, in Canada, in a city where we can get snow in any month of the year.

I prefer drip no flush
You dont flush your plants?

I did like my old drip system, but, I find DWC to be cheaper, easier and better yields.
Also used to have an ebb and flow system, it worked very good to. Just a big pain in the ass with the hydroton pellets, you need a lot, and you need to rinse them off before using

Last edited:
Let em take what they want. Soil saturation controlled by drip control straight to base of plant. Few yrs back on an outdoor snow queen girly, she drank 5 gal every 2 days. 49 oz trimmed. Had to harvest 7 wks before 1st frost.
Ever try finishing ( last 2 wks) on organic solutions? Smoother smoke, true taste, especially on the kushes

Wow, that's a big girl to produce 3lbs. I haven't used organic nutrients in years.

A quick update during my lunch break, hehe. They only going to be around for another week or so 😪🙄🤔😁🤪😴

Last edited:
Messed that up, lol. I try fix later. Back to work time

Final update - well still one left to harvest, she is takin her sweet time, lol.

1 God Bud plant = 28g (Coco)
First Jack herer = 48.6g
(Hydro)
2nd Jack herer = 142.5g 🤯
(Hydro)
Waiting on one more J/H probably 40g
1 Violator (Coco) = 14.3g 😪
First Nuken (soil)= 27.9g
2nd Nuken (soil)= 52g
Grand total = 265g/9.5oz

The next ones are already starting the flowering stage.
Hope I can finish them, might have to move soon, so we will see.
Edit: forgot there was one more jar of JH I didn't weigh.
22.5g + 142g =165g from that one plant, almost 6oz. Wish they all would produce like that. Happy growing all!

Last edited: