• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

I have 2 workplaces, both workplaces sell alcohol and we have to work long hours for this. Due to the pandemic, there is a time limit and unfortunately the number of people who come is low. It is a miracle that we even stay like this while the psychology of even normal people has been turned upside down due to the lack of communication. We used to close my workplaces on Sundays and go to the picnic area with my wife and children. But now we don't even have time to spare for ourselves. Damn, I wish I hadn't opened a second branch. Working alone is very tiring and customers never stop. I really don't know anything about penalties. I am taking it through a friend of mine. I have no choice but to treat myself. My wife knows that she treats me very well. I have hurt them a lot lately, so I retired to my workplace to question myself a little. I am currently staying at the workplace. I am very and very well from the first day. I use the phone off. According to the person who called me, I am calling again. If the phone is on, I can't look at it because I've been like this for as long as I can remember. I can't hurt anyone, I don't know how to say there is no one, and I try to make everyone happy as if I'm going to save the world. Actually, as you said, all I need is a 1-week vacation, but everything is closed due to the pandemic. I realized that I felt better. Actually, when I used meth, I felt more comfortable. After a while, excitement increased due to excessive use and distress began. Then when I smoked thc-containing cigarettes to calm down, everything went away, but when the effect wore off, I saw that I became more aggressive, more fragile, more angry. I usually have a food problem. When I'm hungry, I can't eat right away. Hours pass while I'm thinking about what to eat. If I'm hungry and someone says a bad word, wow, the curtain falls on my eyes and I start shouting and attacking things. I never hurt people. I don't lose hope. Thanks to you, I find the medicine mix I will direct my life.
Hey buddy, I'm not sure what country you reside in as far as "pandemic" mandates and/or drug laws go, but lemme just say, it'll be ok, friend. You're not alone in any of this weirdness, and definitely not when it comes to a drug addiction. This'll pass, all of it sooner than u think. Just try to keep one eye on the prize and don't entertain those intrusive thoughts.
Keep looking for the positive in EVERYTHING. Count those blessings. Sounds like you have quite a few just reading your posts. Take nothing for granted. You're a business owner and your family's intact (im assuming). Sounds like you're kicking a lot of ass haha.

Last edited:
Hey buddy, I'm not sure what country you reside in as far as "pandemic" mandates and/or drug laws go, but lemme just say, it'll be ok, friend. You're not alone in any of this weirdness, and definitely not when it comes to a drug addiction. This'll pass, all of it sooner than u think. Just try to keep one eye on the prize and don't entertain those intrusive thoughts.
Keep looking for the positive in EVERYTHING. Count those blessings. Sounds like you have quite a few just reading your posts. Take nothing for granted. You're a business owner and your family's intact (im assuming). Sounds like you're kicking a lot of ass haha.
I live in Turkey. As you said, I got a little too worried and thoughtful. After all, I have to give up on this capitalist system for my 4 children. I need to leave good things for the next generation (not drugs) :) Actually, I'm a very humble man with a perfect way of dressing, no one can understand that I'm drinking meth because I mask myself with clothes and perfumes. 3 days a week I use special masks and creams for the darkening on the face. This life is worth living no matter what. I am aware that it will all pass with time. The important thing is to get over it with less damage. Yes I really like kicking ass :) hahaha If you have any other suggestions and drug combinations, please help here. All I'm open to your opinions and suggestions, I'm glad I got to know our friends like you. Just like all living creatures in nature, example trees, plants and animals
If it provides its development by grafting or spraying on leaves for more efficiency, such as energy, calming, stimulant, I think that people need them as long as they do not abuse it. After all, we are the most precious parts of this universe that lives at the highest level.

@Vurgun I did a bit of internet research and found that Turkey has a pretty serious drug problem and that there are professional private treatment centres in the country. Importantly, there is also free help organisation and support called Narcotics Anonymous which has branches all over the world. The contact for the Turkey branch is here: https://na-turkiye.org. They are a supportive, anonymous, self-help organisation run and managed by former addicts. When I had to quit amphetamines I used them Australia for almost a year to help me. Some people use them for many years of their whole lives to stay clean. They can teach you about addiction and help you work through the steps to become clean and stay clean. They can probably also give you advice on private rehabilitation clinics. They are very non-judgemental because they are all addicts and former drug users themselves .

@Vurgun I did a bit of internet research and found that Turkey has a pretty serious drug problem and that there are professional private treatment centres in the country. Importantly, there is also free help organisation and support called Narcotics Anonymous which has branches all over the world. The contact for the Turkey branch is here: https://na-turkiye.org. They are a supportive, anonymous, self-help organisation run and managed by former addicts. When I had to quit amphetamines I used them Australia for almost a year to help me. Some people use them for many years of their whole lives to stay clean. They can teach you about addiction and help you work through the steps to become clean and stay clean. They can probably also give you advice on private rehabilitation clinics. They are very non-judgemental because they are all addicts and former drug users themselves .
Yes, it has been on TV before. The founder is a former addict and they provide free support. It's far from my area and going there means bankruptcy for both of my businesses. It is almost impossible for me to open these 2 businesses under the conditions of the country I am in. Because my wife and I have to resist. I think I will overcome this with supports and other topics I will read on the forum. Because I am a researcher and practitioner. I'm sure there are hundreds of people who have suffered the same fate as me. I've seen more or less what a person can do with willpower, and that made me really happy. I'm currently reading forum threads having panic attacks at this time of night instead of fixing dumb dumb stuff. I took my antidepressant and when I took meth, I realized that instead of the unhappiness I had until now, I was feeling happy like the old days. I really value you. I had a bad childhood. and psychological question: I really believed that text is something that should not be used without antidepressants for those who have it. Due to my busy work schedule, I realized that with your advice, I could continue my life with regular use. I realized that I could continue my life with regular use upon your advice. I am truly grateful to you. I haven't felt this good for the last 10 days :) it's really working great now I'm so lucky to have found you I'm glad you're here, thanks guys :)I will tell you what's going on here in 1 week with this outfit. Regards:)

hello, I would like to convey the 5-day process to you. I used the Regapeni one day because I could not do all my work. I have used it a few times before, and I am convinced of it. Lustral really took my anger outbursts, at the same time I can express myself. .I can say that it reduced my anxiety. It didn't affect my hypersensitivity, but I didn't have much of an obsession problem. It works very well with meth in general, but I started having dreams that I couldn't understand. I've never been this forgetful. I don't even remember what I was doing 1 second ago. However, I am trading, which is not a good thing for me. I slept a total of 16 hours in 5 days. Even though I drink meth, it causes drowsiness, unwillingness to work and extreme weakness during the day. When I get sleepy in the evening, I can't sleep. beating very fast. Use a smart watch I think my heart rate is rarely below 100. Most importantly, I haven't been able to ejaculate for 5 days. It's a miracle that I even get an erection. I masturbate for 5-6 hours while my sexual desire increases with the effect of meth, but ejaculation doesn't happen and my testicles hurt like crazy. It's embarrassing for a man.OK Nervousness, anxiety, panic attacks, Anxiety is at a minimum level, but I see that the quality of life has decreased. Yesterday my heart was beating so fast that I thought I was having a heart attack at night and it was a pain in my heart that I did not feel for the first time. My testicles were like rocks. .I thought I lost my phone that I was talking to in my ear today, I started calling. When I finished my phone call, I dropped it where I was and started calling again. This is really not a good thing. I remember the roads I went once I go back to my mind. Yesterday, I wanted to go to my friend and I found myself in a city 15 km away. Please extreme anger, Can you recommend another drug that reduces psychosis and delusion. Really this is for my other diseases. It was good but it took away my life activity 😂

hello, first of all, I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm writing using a translator. I got into methamphetamine trouble about 8 months ago. I'm 36 years old and I have 4 children. Whenever I quit, one of my bad friends came and found me again. I use methamphetamine with a glass pipe. 1 gram sometimes 3 days sometimes 2 days the day sometimes lasts for 4 days. Only these days, I have been experiencing bad days with extreme anger, sudden outbursts of anger, delusions, paronoia, panic attacks. It has never been like this before. I lost my favorite cat 1 month ago, it was my closest confidant. Later on, my friends were always there. they cheated me, they used my money, they used my good intentions. My brothers blamed me for doing something that would never have happened. Trauma after trauma, and as a result, the explosion of all this reflected on my wife, children, mother, father and other people. Does anyone know of anything you would recommend for this anger management? Really. I am very desperate. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.
There is 1 thing I think I can respond to, since i have personal experience. During my 2nd stint with meth, I became extremely paranoid of my husband, we were doing together. I would stay up days because i had to keep my eye on him. We lived in the country and I would stand behind trees to see what he was doing in the shop. I would check everything he was digging around in. It was an absolute nightmare, but we kept on using! Well, we ended up quitting because we had to move hours away. I got through everything that comes with withdrawn, I got through the months/years of regaining normalcy in my brain...BUT that paranoia stayed! It isnt as bad as it was on meth, but it is still there. I second guess everything which has given me pretty bad anxiety. Chemicals can build back up, the sleepiness will go away, but i feel like your eyes were open to this world that there is always the possibility that something is not right. Paranoia is a way of thinking that is becoming a habit or involuntary response. Thats 1 of my big regrets from stint 2...that I allowed it to get that far and now I live daily with the consequences

Vaping ice methamphetamine is apparently very bad for your lungs' health and well being. I smoked (vaped, really) an eight ball of some fairly cut, fairly acidic stuff a month or two ago and coughed up blood rather profusely (profusely enough to scare me shitless anyway) for a about three days after the product was all gone. I have, in the past, been told by ice heads not to hold in the vapor because heavy ice vapers routinely cough up quarter gram shards of ice, but I never listened to these well wishers or put much stock into what they were saying.
Dude, the entire inside of your body is wet. Moist. It cannot crystallize inside of your body. Stay hydrated.

There is 1 thing I think I can respond to, since i have personal experience. During my 2nd stint with meth, I became extremely paranoid of my husband, we were doing together. I would stay up days because i had to keep my eye on him. We lived in the country and I would stand behind trees to see what he was doing in the shop. I would check everything he was digging around in. It was an absolute nightmare, but we kept on using! Well, we ended up quitting because we had to move hours away. I got through everything that comes with withdrawn, I got through the months/years of regaining normalcy in my brain...BUT that paranoia stayed! It isnt as bad as it was on meth, but it is still there. I second guess everything which has given me pretty bad anxiety. Chemicals can build back up, the sleepiness will go away, but i feel like your eyes were open to this world that there is always the possibility that something is not right. Paranoia is a way of thinking that is becoming a habit or involuntary response. Thats 1 of my big regrets from stint 2...that I allowed it to get that far and now I live daily with the consequences
hello, my first trauma was 16 years ago when I was in the military. My childhood was always misbehaving and being beaten. I could never explain myself to people. Even when I was right in every event, I was wrong because I always felt guilty. That's why I always wrote my own poems. In fact. I have always been skeptical and fictional. But after using this, my fictions increased a little. But I finally realize that I have made mistakes. From birth on, these anxieties, fears, hallucinations, paronoia are already present. Because in the stages after the first existence of human beings, we inherited them over time ☺️ It appears over time in things like any disease. It becomes permanent in big events. Actually, there are psychological diseases in all living creatures. Everything starts with a bad event. I've been feeling very well lately. Because insomnia and self-isolation are the only causes of this paranoia. I don't stop until I get home, linger and shower and know a bit. I do personal research and smoke a cigarette. It is very difficult to get up in the morning. When I get up, I take a breath or two and start my work. It is as if all of my nerves have been taken away. However, I want to be good for the rest of my life. In this world, the good ones always lose. The people who suffer are actually the bad ones. Let's empathize. Let's be empathetic, the bad person does every evil knowing that he has only one life right because he thinks about himself. what about the person who has been trying for days for that bird to fly just because a bird's wing is broken?
He is the happiest person in the world. He is a person who has rushed to help everyone whose labor has been stolen. He is a person who believes that this is not humanity and nature does not deserve them. I believed that all the pain was relieved the moment we realized that we were human. I sat and cried for the people whose hearts I had broken. I'm a little more human.

I have a really good tip. @Perforated check this out.

This is a little glass pinch hitter for weed. The little bowl piece at the end slips out and looks like a mini meth pipe. Its contained in another glass tube for heat and thickness reasons. Ive been loading small small amounts into this and getting huge tokes. The glass is a little bit (but perfectly) thin so it even gives a little sizzle when the meth is exactly hot enough announcing you can take your heat off and just toke... slowly. Itd be very easy to pull your liquified meth through so hit it SLOW.

This is the secret! I had good smoke technique already but this tiny little bowl that I load maybe .01g at a time into gives me HUGE smoke and jts easy to use! Dont even need a torch or anything whatsoever. A bic will bring it up to heat pretty quick. Sizzle. Slow toke. Huge results.

Anyone have a guide on how to wash this or similar analogues? I have googled and I don't have a fully stocked lab to work with.

Anyone have a guide on how to wash this or similar analogues? I have googled and I don't have a fully stocked lab to work with.
Wash meth? Sure. Here is a quick way to do it:

You need to work with ‘anhydrous acetone’. Google ‘drying solvents’ for videos on how to make it yourself using hardware store acetone and epsom salts baked in your oven. Some argue there is no need for anhydrous but I wouldn’t risk it

1. finely crush your meth. Don’t do more than a gram or two your first time until you are confident.

2. place your meth powder in a shot glass (must use glass) and cover with acetone. Fill to 3/4 volume of shot glass.

3. Stir briskly. Best to use a glass rod but a spoon is ok. Stir for 3-5 minutes crushing the meth further against side of shot glass with your stirrer.

4. Put an unbleached coffee filter in a the top of another fairly large glass. While still stirring tip the meth/acetone out of the shot glass into the filter.

5. Rinse the shot glass with a bit more acetone and pour into the filter. Another 2/3 of a glassful is about right. Scrape out any meth remaining into the filter, rinsing with acetone.

6. Let the acetone run through the filter. It is full of dissolved cut and nasty manufacturing impurities and residues. The white powder left behind in the filter is your purified meth plus any insoluble cuts (which are not that common really).

7. Fold over / seal the top of the filter and hold and shake in front of a fan or hairdryer for 5-10 minutes to evaporate off the remaining acetone. You can also put the filter in a warm oven 80 degres celcius or therabouts for 10 minutes or just in the sun. When you can no longer smell acetone it’s ready to be consumed. But I usually leave it drying another 10 minutes or so unless I am totally fiending.

Your clean meth should be stronger, taste better and sweeter but will probably still leave a small amount of white residue in the bowl each time you finish one. Clean off with a damp Q-tip.

All up 15-20 minutes start to finish if you already have the anhdrous acetone. You can make up a fair bit of anhydrous acetone and store it in an airtight mason jar to save time next time.

It is possible to turn your finely crushed powder back into shards but that is a long waste of time if you are just consuming it yourself.

Weigh your product before and after the process to get an idea of the amount of cut you had. Normal high quality meth seems to lose 3-5 % weight in a wash no matter what. I’ve had street stuff and DNM stuff lose as much as 20 % - but it smoked clean and fine afterwards.

Thank you @Perforated. I have access to lab grade anhydrous acetone, I'm not worried about that, but the method is appreciated. Do you think it would it wash out or degrade/change something like... 2FMA?

Thank you @Perforated. I have access to lab grade anhydrous acetone, I'm not worried about that, but the method is appreciated. Do you think it would it wash out or degrade/change something like... 2FMA?
I’m no expert on this, but I have seen a number of Reddit threads where people claim to have successfully washed 2FMA with acetone. However, the Materials Safety Sheet for 2 FMA says it does dissolve in organic solvents like ethanol, DMSO, and DMF. No specific mention of solubility in acetone in 3 data sheets I read.

I’m no expert on this, but I have seen a number of Reddit threads where people claim to have successfully washed 2FMA with acetone. However, the Materials Safety Sheet for 2 FMA says it does dissolve in organic solvents like ethanol, DMSO, and DMF. No specific mention of solubility in acetone in 3 data sheets I read.
I'll have to look at the compound itself and do some basic chemistry. Off the top of my head an acetone wash shouldn't effect it, but... I could be wrong and being wrong could be fatal... So.

It should be mentioned that if you live in an apartment, exercising extra caution when illicitly working with acetone and staying aware of the fumes given off that your neighbors are likely gonna smell.

Once and they probably won't give it a second thought (Prob won't even know where its coming from).
Repeatedly, and you attract very very unwanted attention.

Last edited:
It should be mentioned that if you live in an apartment, exercising extra caution when illicitly working with acetone and staying aware of the fumes given off that your neighbors are likely gonna smell.

Once and they probably won't give it a second thought.
Repeatedly, and you attract very very unwanted attention.
Good point. If you have an overhead exhaust fan above your stovetop that might help keep the smell down when combined with an open window to bring in lots of fresh air.

Just don’t accidentally turn on a burner or hit the pizo gas lighter and make a spark.

I don't live in an apartment and likely wouldn't do it in my home, but thank you for the thoughts on the flammability. Does it smell like a meth cook? Because that is a very distinct smell. Or does it smell like something else?

I don't live in an apartment and likely wouldn't do it in my home, but thank you for the thoughts on the flammability. Does it smell like a meth cook? Because that is a very distinct smell. Or does it smell like something else?
It smells like nail polish remover. It’s not a toxic/poison/acrid kind of smell. It’s kind of aromatic but very very strong. But it also evaporates/dissipates pretty quickly in a well ventilated area. It wouldn’t make you think meth lab.