• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

That sounds utterly miserable taste wise..... I'd just swallow it tbh, lasts longer..... just eat something before or it might upset your stomach.

Don’t beat yourself up about it. I don’t think anyone beats meth in just one go. It took me months of on again off again before i got a grip on it.

You know we have some recovery forums for people trying to quit or stay quit. There’s a lot of support there.
I'm starting my stopping tomorrow alternating with no drinking today because of all the mixing Meth had me in terrible stomach pain last night and my pancreas all messed up! I did some shit today and it was definitely better with out the alcohol but not to much. I'm getting older so I gotta stop thinking I have a 20 yr old body. The chest tightness hopefully is just the pancreatitis that if I stop can heal but I have a dr appointment Monday if any problems I'll go to urgent care or hospital. I hope everyone is having a good night

I need some advice. I was at a party and used meth for the first time like a fool and I have a drug test on the 5th I used Monday the 3rd and it was my first time and I hit the pipe 4 .maybe 5 times... If I can't pass what can I do? I can't reschedule and it's a cheap cup test.
Thanks

You're not supposed to be asking about drug testing and you've been silly. All I can do is say antidepressants can give false positives...

Drug tests or not, I recommend LOTS of water and vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) at the end of a binge, together with plenty of magnesium and zinc to get one’s system back into balance.

I know you can buy a pipe at any head shop, for the burnt taste that means you miss be putting the flame on the bowl you just wanna hold it a little close to the pipe not on it that will cause burning it and making your pipe black and nasty I don't ever scrape my pipe but the best tool for it is a croshay needle it has a little hook at the end of it that's not sharp and the best hiding spot I came up with is putting the pipe straw and Baggie in a long tube sock and sitting it with the rest of your socks no one will think to look inside your socks
Sock's are the first place my family looks, ex fiance', or anyone searching thru my stuff to see if I am holding lol.

Yeah I know what you mean about that! I remember there were some mixed amphetamine salts tablets, generic I think, that were blue and the equivalent of Adderall IR 10 mgs. They had a tropical flavor lol ;)

Ha. I snorted some pink Dutch speed the other day and the drip tasted kind of sweet. I absolutely presumed that was cause the bastards cut it with sugar.

Help. I relapsed after a good 5-6 months and I'm scared. I'm also not on an antidepressant this time around so I pretty much went to the moon 😩.
One problem though is that now i'm coming down all on my own first the first time in a long time. Got no sleep whatsoever obviously.

My muscles are soooo tense and sore, omg. I guess it doesn't help that I was in a car accident about a week ago and I've been doing meth like everyday.. initially, the meth made the pain go away. Now I just feel like SHITE.

And of course my tolerance is like crazyyyy high now. FML.

Help. I relapsed after a good 5-6 months and I'm scared. I'm also not on an antidepressant this time around so I pretty much went to the moon 😩.
One problem though is that now i'm coming down all on my own first the first time in a long time. Got no sleep whatsoever obviously.
How you going now @tweakerguy. Getting through the comedown? Go a benzo or seroquel to help you sleep? DOn’t worry to much about relapsing. Everyone does on the road to recovery.

hello, first of all, I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm writing using a translator. I got into methamphetamine trouble about 8 months ago. I'm 36 years old and I have 4 children. Whenever I quit, one of my bad friends came and found me again. I use methamphetamine with a glass pipe. 1 gram sometimes 3 days sometimes 2 days the day sometimes lasts for 4 days. Only these days, I have been experiencing bad days with extreme anger, sudden outbursts of anger, delusions, paronoia, panic attacks. It has never been like this before. I lost my favorite cat 1 month ago, it was my closest confidant. Later on, my friends were always there. they cheated me, they used my money, they used my good intentions. My brothers blamed me for doing something that would never have happened. Trauma after trauma, and as a result, the explosion of all this reflected on my wife, children, mother, father and other people. Does anyone know of anything you would recommend for this anger management? Really. I am very desperate. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

hello, first of all, I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm writing using a translator. I got into methamphetamine trouble about 8 months ago. I'm 36 years old and I have 4 children. Whenever I quit, one of my bad friends came and found me again. I use methamphetamine with a glass pipe. 1 gram sometimes 3 days sometimes 2 days the day sometimes lasts for 4 days. Only these days, I have been experiencing bad days with extreme anger, sudden outbursts of anger, delusions, paronoia, panic attacks. It has never been like this before. I lost my favorite cat 1 month ago, it was my closest confidant. Later on, my friends were always there. they cheated me, they used my money, they used my good intentions. My brothers blamed me for doing something that would never have happened. Trauma after trauma, and as a result, the explosion of all this reflected on my wife, children, mother, father and other people. Does anyone know of anything you would recommend for this anger management? Really. I am very desperate. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

I don't know what your normal personality or character is like, but uncontrollable emotions - especially anger - is a common side-effect of meth. So is paranoia and dark thoughts about your friends and family. Especially for people in the early stages of their use of meth. Smoking half a gram a day is a serious amount but it will get bigger and bigger as your tolerance to the drug increases.

I really recommend that you consider stopping meth if it is making you angry and paranoid. That is the only solution to getting your old happy personality back. Paranoia on meth only gets worse for people who are susceptible to it. Often it grows into full-blown psychosis that will put you in hospital or in contact with the police if you are unlucky.

Smoking itself is very addictive. You need to break the addition to the meth itself, but also to the act of smoking. One way is to smash your pipe and switch over to oral (swallowed) amphetamine and taper down over a few days. If you swallow meth put it in a gelp cap or wrap it in some toilet paper to make it go down easy. Try about 50-100 mg at first and see if that relieves cravings effectively, then cut down a little bit each day.

Quitting meth usually has a very horrible comedown for 2-3 days. You will feel anxious and depressed and crave meth. You need to be strong to get through this. Having some valium or some antipsychotic drugs can help get through these days but often getting out of your house and doing some light to moderate exercise is the best thing. Like going for a brisk walk around your neighbourhoof - that can often be all you need to distract yourself from the cravings and depression or anxiety.

So basically I'm saying forget about treating your anger management if it is caused by meth. Treat your meth addiction instead and youranger will take care of itself. If you get clean from meth for a few weeks and still have all these negative and angry feelings then come back and we can talk about that. It might have different cause after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what your normal personality or character is like, but uncontrollable emotions - especially anger - is a common side-effect of meth. So is paranoia and dark thoughts about your friends and family. Especially for people in the early stages of their use of meth. Smoking half a gram a day is a serious amount but it will get bigger and bigger as your tolerance to the drug increases.

I really recommend that you consider stopping meth if it is making you angry and paranoid. That is the only solution to getting your old happy personality back. Paranoia on meth only gets worse for people who are susceptible to it. Often it grows into full-blown psychosis that will put you in hospital or in contact with the police if you are unlucky.

Smoking itself is very addictive. You need to break the addition to the meth itself, but also to the act of smoking. One way is to smash your pipe and switch over to oral (swallowed) amphetamine and taper down over a few days. If you swallow meth put it in a gelp cap or wrap it in some toilet paper to make it go down easy. Try about 50-100 mg at first and see if that relieves cravings effectively, then cut down a little bit each day.

Quitting meth usually has a very horrible comedown for 2-3 days. You will feel anxious and depressed and crave meth. You need to be strong to get through this. Having some valium or some antipsychotic drugs can help get through these days but often getting out of your house and doing some light to moderate exercise is the best thing. Like going for a brisk walk around your neighbourhoof - that can often be all you need to distract yourself from the cravings and depression or anxiety.

So basically I'm saying forget about treating your anger management if it is caused by meth. Treat your meth addiction instead and youranger will take care of itself. If you get clean from meth for a few weeks and still have all these negative and angry feelings then come back and we can talk about that. It might have different cause after all.
I really regret it. I was caught in a wind and realized it too late. However, I was a man who wrote poetry, my feelings disappeared. I used to laugh at everything, I forgot to laugh. I have 2 businesses, I don't care, I am aware that I am in financial collapse. I need to quit urgently. I will take your suggestions into consideration. Also for this Can you suggest an anti-depressant? I can't go to the doctor because I'm a well-known person in the city. It would be better if no one knew about it

How you going now @tweakerguy. Getting through the comedown? Go a benzo or seroquel to help you sleep? DOn’t worry to much about relapsing. Everyone does on the road to recovery.
Welp, this road doesn't seem to have an end. I feel like 'Recovery' may as well be an unreachable rainbow.
I've made this stop like a dozen or more times in my life.
Its extra depressing too because I've tasted the normie life only talked about in legend on here lol. Ya know, that overall feeling of calm contentment while totally sober. A drive to succeed. And genuine FORESIGHT.

I really regret it. I was caught in a wind and realized it too late. However, I was a man who wrote poetry, my feelings disappeared. I used to laugh at everything, I forgot to laugh. I have 2 businesses, I don't care, I am aware that I am in financial collapse. I need to quit urgently. I will take your suggestions into consideration. Also for this Can you suggest an anti-depressant?
Crazy, I was just about to suggest trying an anti depressant. So, there IS one way (at least one that I know of) to "cheat the biological system" if you care to nurture this addiction for a while (obviously not Harm Reduction) or just to have in the meantime but also if you do pick up meth again, its already built up in your system.

Many SSRI anti-depressants actually have neuroprotective properties, to varying degrees. I have first hand experience with low dose Zoloft and a daily meth habit that went on for well over a year. I finally got off everything (minus weed) around 4 months ago. I felt awesome those 4 months. Quit the meth cold turkey first, then just tapered the Zoloft for a week or two (50mg to 25mg to 0mg). Anyway, my point is, the zoloft allowed me to eat and sleep while basically blocking all the worst parts of a typical meth crash.
It worked so well, people i interact with daily, like friends and family, I'm almost positive never suspected anything the entire time. I mean i would've heard about it.
So yeah, just throwing that out there.
EDIT: I forgot to mention though, any psych meds taken together with a strong CNS stimulant like meth are going to dull out the effects of said meth. Some people get it worse than others, but it is a thing.
I definitely noticed it, but I feel it just rounded out the whole experience for the better. I still got plenty high when the dope was good, but it was much more manageable.
Really tough to explain, but it was a worthwhile tradeoff.

Last edited:
Crazy, I was just about to suggest trying an anti depressant. So, there IS one way (at least one that I know of) to "cheat the biological system" if you care to nurture this addiction for a while (obviously not Harm Reduction) or just to have in the meantime but also if you do pick up meth again, its already built up in your system.

Many SSRI anti-depressants actually have neuroprotective properties, to varying degrees. I have first hand experience with low dose Zoloft and a daily meth habit that went on for well over a year. I finally got off everything (minus weed) around 4 months ago. I felt awesome those 4 months. Quit the meth cold turkey first, then just tapered the Zoloft for a week or two (50mg to 25mg to 0mg). Anyway, my point is, the zoloft allowed me to eat and sleep while basically blocking all the worst parts of a typical meth crash.
It worked so well, people i interact with daily, like friends and family, I'm almost positive never suspected anything the entire time. I mean i would've heard about it.
So yeah, just throwing that out there.
EDIT: I forgot to mention though, any psych meds taken together with a strong CNS stimulant like meth are going to dull out the effects of said meth. Some people get it worse than others, but it is a thing.
I definitely noticed it, but I feel it just rounded out the whole experience for the better. I still got plenty high when the dope was good, but it was much more manageable.
Really tough to explain, but it was a worthwhile tradeoff.

Unfortunately, that drug is not available where I am, so I had the drug of the same company named Lustral immediately taken.
I had a drug called regapen containing 75 mg of pregabalin added to it. I have never used meth and antidepressants until now. Actually, I would never have such outbursts of anger normally. I had a normal anger as a result of a trauma I experienced in the military, but my job and the customers I worked for made me extremely tired. I threw it and my family didn't understand me and a psychosis that I couldn't control occurred. The whole problem is on the mobile phone. I haven't been to my house for 2 days, I decided to go home today, but when my mother insisted on going home, I couldn't control my brain again, damn it came back. Life is unsustainable. Everyone in the city knows me. I have a job and this inevitably reflects on my clients. I have 4 children and I am very worried about them. This meth has made me very emotional but also extremely angry. I appreciate your warnings and advice. Other things I need to do If there is, I would appreciate it if you let me know. Sorry for my bad English. I wish you well

I can't go to the doctor because I'm a well-known person in the city. It would be better if no one knew about it
Doctors are supposed to keep their patients’ information confidential. Maybe they are different in your country. It really sounds like you have a lot to lose if you cannot get things under control. It also really sounds like you need professional help. Can you organise things to go on a ‘holiday’ for a while and go to a rehabilitation centre in another town? Off even another country?

In your country do they treat drug problems like yours as a ‘criminal’ issue or a ‘medical’ issue?

Doctors are supposed to keep their patients’ information confidential. Maybe they are different in your country. It really sounds like you have a lot to lose if you cannot get things under control. It also really sounds like you need professional help. Can you organise things to go on a ‘holiday’ for a while and go to a rehabilitation centre in another town? Off even another country?

In your country do they treat drug problems like yours as a ‘criminal’ issue or a ‘medical’ issue?
I have 2 workplaces, both workplaces sell alcohol and we have to work long hours for this. Due to the pandemic, there is a time limit and unfortunately the number of people who come is low. It is a miracle that we even stay like this while the psychology of even normal people has been turned upside down due to the lack of communication. We used to close my workplaces on Sundays and go to the picnic area with my wife and children. But now we don't even have time to spare for ourselves. Damn, I wish I hadn't opened a second branch. Working alone is very tiring and customers never stop. I really don't know anything about penalties. I am taking it through a friend of mine. I have no choice but to treat myself. My wife knows that she treats me very well. I have hurt them a lot lately, so I retired to my workplace to question myself a little. I am currently staying at the workplace. I am very and very well from the first day. I use the phone off. According to the person who called me, I am calling again. If the phone is on, I can't look at it because I've been like this for as long as I can remember. I can't hurt anyone, I don't know how to say there is no one, and I try to make everyone happy as if I'm going to save the world. Actually, as you said, all I need is a 1-week vacation, but everything is closed due to the pandemic. I realized that I felt better. Actually, when I used meth, I felt more comfortable. After a while, excitement increased due to excessive use and distress began. Then when I smoked thc-containing cigarettes to calm down, everything went away, but when the effect wore off, I saw that I became more aggressive, more fragile, more angry. I usually have a food problem. When I'm hungry, I can't eat right away. Hours pass while I'm thinking about what to eat. If I'm hungry and someone says a bad word, wow, the curtain falls on my eyes and I start shouting and attacking things. I never hurt people. I don't lose hope. Thanks to you, I find the medicine mix I will direct my life.