• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

I'm always stoked for nothing. A song, a drive, work...anotherr song. I cant even get through a song without wanting to show u a better one. Every single song.
That's such an accurate description of the euphoria felt early on. One of the biggest factors in how I got addicted in the first place.
Long drives, loud music, & fighting for airtime over deep philosophical bullshit with your buddies. You never forget that feeling.

I do this when binging normal amps. I think it’s a good idea, chocolate is concentrated with a lot of things your body is probably deprived of, and the chocolate will make a coating in your dry mouth for awhile.
no thats real i like Hershey kisses with almonds

Control Daddy i dont know how to put a pic
@AppleChick57

Two ways to do it that I know of, using the Insert Image icon or the Media icon. They are in the toolbar along the top of the post editor panel. You might have to hit the little "menu" icon to see them, it looks like ... standing straight up and down.

Insert Image, you just find the image you want on another webpage, right click on it, and select Copy Image Address. Now go to your post, and click Insert Image, and paste the URL into that field in the dialog that pops up.

Media is handy if you want to post multiple pics at once.
First) upload your pic(s) to imgur or tumblr. Once it has posted, go to the share menu and copy the URL to your clipboard.
2nd) go back to your post and click the Media icon, and paste the URL into that dialog,

@AppleChick57

Two ways to do it that I know of, using the Insert Image icon or the Media icon. They are in the toolbar along the top of the post editor panel. You might have to hit the little "menu" icon to see them, it looks like ... standing straight up and down.

Insert Image, you just find the image you want on another webpage, right click on it, and select Copy Image Address. Now go to your post, and click Insert Image, and paste the URL into that field in the dialog that pops up.

Media is handy if you want to post multiple pics at once.
First) upload your pic(s) to imgur or tumblr. Once it has posted, go to the share menu and copy the URL to your clipboard.
2nd) go back to your post and click the Media icon, and paste the URL into that dialog,
The simplest way is to simply anonymously upload the image to Imgur https://imgur.com/ and then just paste the link from Imgur in your post on BL. The software automatically recognises it’s an image to display.

I use the imgur app. It's even quicker, so it matches my tweaker lifestyle. I'm able to rip 5 tweaker selfies and a couple of my stash before I've even exhaled my hit. If it weren't for the imgur app I'd need to break out my big ass saun-of-a bulb again and just have a cloud of smoke wafting 24/7. or a drip. Any idea if a catheter would work? Phones gonna die no imgur...

Here is another tip, a bit of a Johnny come lately, I suppose.

Read this meth primer! Your life, and more importantly your dwindling stash of gear, may depend on knowing the shit in here.

Well smoking an eight ball would definitely be bad for your lungs, potentially fatal I'd think. After a quarter g my throat and tongue already hurt. Re crystallization is counteracted by drinking water as meth is very water soluble. It will only come out of your skin and lungs if your extremely dehydrated and there's no water for the meth to attach to in your body
if meth is very water soluble then why not dissolve it in water and make your self a cocktail?

Same Here! I've been hiding it for 4 years and its like an unspoken thing where nobody is actually going to straight up ask or tell u if youve been looking a little tweakish. I know for sure people look at me and they just know.. Not because of any appearances but people have a sense for it. Dont let that get you paranoid though.
Have you ever in your life been around someone or looked at someone and had a feeling theyre just a bit off? Or those people you just know are on drugs? Ive lost all self esteem ive ever built because of that. We are grown adults and telling another grown adult they are on meth is just something we dont do in society. More so we just distance ourselves from those who seem a little too happy. I dont know why.
Do u ever feel like youre getting your roommates high when u smoke inside? I know ive gotten my fix and come out of the room to see my girl wanting to paint everything lol.
I dont talk all that much any more cuz after being told to shut the fuck up like a billion times, any inspiration to speak has been depleted.

This resonates with me heaps...I used to pride myself on smashing a pipe and making music whenever I felt like it, now it feels like my self esteem's gone. Ever since covid started I've just withdrawn into a shell when it comes to expressing myself. And instead of feeling a fun thing being in public high, I feel ashamed. Maybe we're getting too old for drugs? haha

This resonates with me heaps...I used to pride myself on smashing a pipe and making music whenever I felt like it, now it feels like my self esteem's gone. Ever since covid started I've just withdrawn into a shell when it comes to expressing myself. And instead of feeling a fun thing being in public high, I feel ashamed. Maybe we're getting too old for drugs? haha
Over time it just gets more and more apparent that you're on something. This happened with me even with a regular diet and decent sleep. Using daily for more than a year and a half, the drug begins messing with my daily interactions in public settings.

Certainly the longer I used the more of a hermit I became. I neither felt like engaging with people or believed I could pull it off very well. Especially in work or work-like situations.

But what killed it in the end for me was I just didn’t get high and started getting paradoxical effects like being hungry and sleepy (but still stimulated) when I smoked. This was likely exascerbated by re-starting my anti-psychotics.

I kept smoking for little while longer because there were withdrawal effects but it just became a waste of time and money. No pleasure at all.

Certainly the longer I used the more of a hermit I became. I neither felt like engaging with people or believed I could pull it off very well. Especially in work or work-like situations.

But what killed it in the end for me was I just didn’t get high and started getting paradoxical effects like being hungry and sleepy (but still stimulated) when I smoked. This was likely exascerbated by re-starting my anti-psychotics.

I kept smoking for little while longer because there were withdrawal effects but it just became a waste of time and money. No pleasure at all.
How long so far At? Had 21 day brake ( pun) Halloween. Rollin since

How long meths stayin system only used 2 days of my whole. Life alset not my thing how long stay in urine

If you smoke enough meth for long enough you’ll end up eating like a horse and falling asleep each additional time you use it. The problem is you, not the quality of your meth. Take 6 months off.

If you smoke enough meth for long enough you’ll end up eating like a horse and falling asleep each additional time you use it. The problem is you, not the quality of your meth. Take 6 months off.
I wish I quit and stuck with it. Had a relapse, it does nothing to me anymore. Thinking of checking myself in. Doesn't help that the meds I take make me a zombie hence looking for an escape...But far out. I need to quit for a while. It's just a weird topic, I went 5 days or so without then got tempted...I'll try try try again.

Reactions: A K
I wish I quit and stuck with it. Had a relapse, it does nothing to me anymore. Thinking of checking myself in. Doesn't help that the meds I take make me a zombie hence looking for an escape...But far out. I need to quit for a while. It's just a weird topic, I went 5 days or so without then got tempted...I'll try try try again.
Don’t beat yourself up about it. I don’t think anyone beats meth in just one go. It took me months of on again off again before i got a grip on it.

You know we have some recovery forums for people trying to quit or stay quit. There’s a lot of support there.