• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth in melbourne is fake shit no high

sorted on all accounts. now it's no longer an assortment. lol. the team were wonderful, thank you.

I'm not a full-on user but use occasionally for recreation and I agree the gear here is pretty crappy and full of cutters. Pretty rare to find good stuff and most of the time ive had heaps of MSM or that N-Iso crap mixed in. I last had this stuff that my dealer said was Tea Leaf Shard and it. was really good quality and high purity. I assume its the Meth that gets imported from China in the tea leaf packets like the seizures that customs did a while back on the news. The N-Iso cutter is terrible, I have had gear with heaps of it in it, and ive never been so sketched out and it seems to have a dysphoric effect if you have a fair bit. Anyone else had experiences with N-Iso cutters before? How did it affect you?

how are you making the determination that isopropylbenzylamine is being used as a cut? is it based exclusively on the nature of the experience? I don't think that's sufficient - after all set and setting still play a role as they always do in every case of drug usage - and there are plenty of people who report dysphoria from known good product (even on pharmaceutical amps too). In fact I would view becoming super paranoid/hyperstimulated as evidence towards overusing methamphetamine rather than suggesting it being cut.

The activity of N-isopropylbenzylamine is still uncertain, although there is no evidence pointing to it being active at doses typical for meth or cutting agent. It's been around for a while too, and has been seen either sold as, or cut into, methamphetamine since at least 2007.

Some tests to help confirm:
N-iso does not respond to Marquis test like meth does (no color change, meth goes orange).
The melting point of methamp.HCl is below that of N-Iso.HCl - meth melts at 172-174C, N-iso.HCl at 190-193c.
Also, the GC/MS, NMR, IR spectra will all differ. GC/HPLC/TLC analysis will show the presence of N-iso very easily.
It is said that the hardness of N-isopropylbenzylamine crystals is lower than that of methamphetamine. (not hard to say with certainty)

I note that other alkylbenzylamines have been seized as meth mimics before, N-methylbenzylamine and N-ethylbenzylamine hydrochloride. And there was a case in Japan of "meth" which was really a mixture of phenethylamine and N-iso.

Now I can’t wait to see my D next with what he had for me last time. The villain. Best toke I’ve had for awhile. I was wasteful (loaded pipe badly and threw it lol) because money wasn’t the issue but regret it. Getting a hotel next time I get on. But yeah I doubt it will be quality for long. This is just a miracle.

So:
I’m in North Queensland and there is no consistency which was never a major problem still was quality however yesterday a distribution from supposedly Melbourne appeared for a second opinion by me, looked clean, burned quickly but instantly made me feel very lethargic, slow and unmotivated just body stoned almost.The consistency looked normal but not as dry. It’s was that bad when I got my own supply from somewhere else and not that shit I just couldn’t do it.

What the fuck ?
Lucky it wasn’t my supply but I hate to think who else got this crap

Wasn't the end of a major taskforce operation closed in North QLD around the same time of this post? Could be that to either drive the prices up or pass off shit quality.
"Oh didn't you hear about the busts mate?" Then you have the dealers that wait for this sort of stuff to inflate prices or start selling two different types.
I'm sure you know the kind.

Anyone else had experiences with N-Iso cutters before? How did it affect you?

In fact I would view becoming super paranoid/hyperstimulated as evidence towards overusing methamphetamine rather than suggesting it being cut.

Is lethargy and sleepiness a sign of being over-amped? Or of pushing onwards pointlessly when tolerance is very high? If not, there is definitely a cut in Sydney meth and meth from the DNM that dissolves in water much more slowly than meth, gives a hot rush when injected, has pro-sexual effects, leaves you dysphoric and sketchy and then after about 2 hours wanting to compulsively redose because otherwise you'll just lie down and sleep. According to reports that's ISO.

The fake stuff is starting to get to me, I wish I could afford the real deal.

Or, 4mec
.. some research shit.

Any old school person will tell yaits not the same chemical makeup.

I don't really know, tbh, but I do know it's not the same.

I stopped after a few years back in about 2003, stick to molly and Lucy k , and their mates

Plenty of great quality stuff in Melbourne but prices have literally DOUBLED in the last 3 weeks. WTF!

Wow, cannot imagine the price doubling. Thats getting quite high.

I havent played with meth recently in melbourne but it sounds bad, purity going down and prices up

Theres good wet around and dry but yeah same in Adelaide rather than 3pts for 100 It's now $60e
I don't take no more I stick to party drugs but have noticed ppl putting prices up saying precursors are harder to get

I know md prices better, like oz 1000 ball 300 etc.

Last i seen rock was balls 1000,½b550 G,380 pts 60

how are you making the determination that isopropylbenzylamine is being used as a cut? is it based exclusively on the nature of the experience? I don't think that's sufficient - after all set and setting still play a role as they always do in every case of drug usage - and there are plenty of people who report dysphoria from known good product (even on pharmaceutical amps too). In fact I would view becoming super paranoid/hyperstimulated as evidence towards overusing methamphetamine rather than suggesting it being cut.

The activity of N-isopropylbenzylamine is still uncertain, although there is no evidence pointing to it being active at doses typical for meth or cutting agent. It's been around for a while too, and has been seen either sold as, or cut into, methamphetamine since at least 2007.

Some tests to help confirm:
N-iso does not respond to Marquis test like meth does (no color change, meth goes orange).
The melting point of methamp.HCl is below that of N-Iso.HCl - meth melts at 172-174C, N-iso.HCl at 190-193c.
Also, the GC/MS, NMR, IR spectra will all differ. GC/HPLC/TLC analysis will show the presence of N-iso very easily.
It is said that the hardness of N-isopropylbenzylamine crystals is lower than that of methamphetamine. (not hard to say with certainty)

I note that other alkylbenzylamines have been seized as meth mimics before, N-methylbenzylamine and N-ethylbenzylamine hydrochloride. And there was a case in Japan of "meth" which was really a mixture of phenethylamine and N-iso.
Hey Seiko guy...I notice that you have something to say about pretty much everything. You seem like a smart person, you really do. However, there is a question I have for you.....do you do drugs?

that's a bit of a silly question... of course I do drugs, why would I post on a drug forum otherwise
\