• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Jamshyd's Medicinal Ketamine Regimen! (V 1.5 - UPDATED 11-22-10)

*bumped to save from winter-cleaning*

(also perhaps to provoke any relevant updates from the original poster)

ebola

*keta-bump* Haha ;)

Yeah I too would like to hear any updates from Jammy, especially now that some of the possible mechanisms of action have been figured out.

I have lots more to add to this...

Most worthy of note is that now, 2+ years after the initial draft and 6+ years of use, and many repeats of the same regimen (with about 1 year break due to loss of supply), I can still IM just 70mg and get a mind-blowing entheogenic experience. No significant tolerance seems to have been accrued.

Having had access to sealed vials for the first time, I discovered that the ideal dose for the regimen is 12mg IM, administered every half-hour.

Will update more soon...

I'm bumping this again to note having added several updates.

If mods can edit the title to reflect my update, I would appreciate it.

Thanks. In a couple weeks, I should have opulent anecdotal data of my own to add. I can vouch that 3 days following the procedure, the effect remains rock solid. :)

ebola

^ I will make a whole new section for first-hand reports, with consent of course :)

BUMP for a giant update... this time with SCIENCE!!!

Should be interesting to see where this goes once His Holiness Science blesses it ;).

This is now officially v. 1.5 ;).

I would love to simply just TRY this. But the fact that I have never,ever heard of anyone with Ketamine in my area, makes me think Its not arund here. I live in Northern NJ and I could find anything but K and Opium.

If they are going to begin using ketamine for the treatment of depression chances are its going to be a very small amount and synthesized with other chemicals so that you do not experience a high similar to if you were using from the street.

I wish it was easier to find it! ahh moved away to uni and dont know where to look! love ket :)

If they are going to begin using ketamine for the treatment of depression chances are its going to be a very small amount and synthesized with other chemicals so that you do not experience a high similar to if you were using from the street.

Even jamshyd's procedure (at least via the nasal route, in me) feels nothing like taking K recreationally; that's part of the evidence of its validity.

ebola

I have followed a similar regimen. Actually I have probably followed any kind of regimen any single person can with Ketamine.

I feel like 99.9% of people should not attempt to recreate Jamshyd's regimen, that is, small but noticeable doses 4-5x a day. Because 99.9% of people will absolutely not be able to stop themselves from making larger bumps, more frequently, and then the bumps become lines, and before you know it "hey small doses worked good bigger doses work even better!"

Ketamine addiction is a tricky bitch because you will think you're doing yourself quite the favor for a long time. You can even be absurdly addicted by anyone else's standards and still think you are on the cusp of some kind of personal/psychological breakthrough.

Most likely, that breakthrough will be temporary schizophrenia until you stop using Ketamine.

That said, my opinion is that if somebody wants to use Ketamine *seriously* for depression, and has no interest in enjoying it's pleasant buzz or drifty though process, this is the best regimen to maximize results and reduce addictive potential:

Do enough Ketamine to "K-Hole" or whatever amount you prefer, but no more than 250mg intranasally. Take an evening to enjoy it. Get the full experience.

**And do this once every 2 weeks if you are mega depressed, and more like every 4-6 weeks if it seems to be helping**

This resuts in much less consumed Ketamine. It also avoids trying to pussyfoot around proper doses, which almost nobody can resist the temptation to take when they are dosing themselves with Ketamine, especially once they become well used to snorting the stuff. And the most important part:::

You will spend most of your time as a sober human being.

Ketamine's antidepressant properties are known, and also in my own experience, to last for easily 2 weeks and often longer. There is no need to do it multiple times daily as an antidepressant unless you are just trying to prove you can walk a very dangerous line that few can tread successfully.

My 2 cents. And not a jab at Jamshyd, glad whatever you're doing works for you. But as another very experienced Ketamine user (who very rarely uses it anymore, and treat it as a very special occasion if I do) I felt it necessary to post my views.

agree with bluedolpin above. has also been my experience. I got hooked the jamshyd way and the antidepressant effect wore off real quick.

There is no doubt that using this regimen can become a gateway into addiction.

I believe I emphasized at least twice - and once bolded and in capitals - that the MOST important part of the whole thing is to resist the urge to get high.

If you binge on ketamine recreationally, then you are not following my regimen because my regimen starts, continues with, and ends with the rule to not get high. I am sorry that you suffered, but please don't blame what I wrote for it, because you were not following the single most important guideline throughout the procedure. You were doing your own thing. I describe what I see, and I see a procedure tried by 10+ people I know and god knows how many I don't (judging by all the thank-you PMs by people I've never talked to before), none of whom ("99.9%") had any issue whatsoever, and all of whom found it a lifeline - myself included. Sorry if this is a bit excessive, but I don't exactly take kindly to statements like "hooked the jamshyd way." Have some respect.

Once again, there is absolutely no doubt that Ketamine can become an addiction. If you find yourself using my method as an excuse for YOUR addictive behaviour, then you have only yourself to blame.

That said, I will definitely increase the emphasis in my next edit and include extra checkpoints for addiction prevention, so thank you.

p.s. I believe I count "two people" in this or elsewhere whom I know succumbed to abuse during the procedure. One of the two I had in mind was, in fact, ximot.

I also do note that recreational binges actually have the opposite effect.

Last edited:
I feel like 99.9% of people should not attempt to recreate Jamshyd's regimen, that is, small but noticeable doses 4-5x a day. Because 99.9% of people will absolutely not be able to stop themselves from making larger bumps, more frequently, and then the bumps become lines, and before you know it "hey small doses worked good bigger doses work even better!"

Really? With hourly 10 mg doses over the course of 2 days, I found a yearning to stop taking the drug, and hedonistic effects were maximal 2 hours after the final dose.

ebola

i meant no disrespect, Jamshyd. fact is i did get hooked using it the way you suggested. The drug had too strong ann attraction for me. It worked for a while,, but i found it hard to differentiate between high and not high, between recreational and therapeutic... very tricky. I wonder if there is even a difference. I mean, alll i want is to feel good. That is the point of both therapy and recreation imho. Not to get fucked and "see things" ... trouble is, I would end up feeling not so good, and kind of needy, and feeling like i needed more just to feel "right"... and suddenly it's like "enter fucked-ip land" ... trouble for me is, I think K is like a black hole... it has no love in it. i used about 20-30 grams in 6-8 months that way. And when i ran out i left it at that and had a hard time. I was using pretty much daily. multiple small bumps a day and hardly ever got off my face any m ore in the end. I would just wake and feel like utter crap and realise I'd only feel normal if I did my bump... which would last an hoiur or three and I'd have to top up a mini bump, which would keep me ok for less time...... do the math... say 25 grams in 250 days... that's 1 gram in 10 days... that's 100mg a day. Since I did share some too I'd say i am not far off your dosage except for the occasional going a bit overboard as described.

So, again, sorry, no disrespect but I restate that I got "hooked the jamshyd way." Meaning: I got addicted trying to use it as you suggested it should be used therapeutically. I hope that statemment is acceptable for you because it is my experience. And, as such, I think experiences are neither respectful nor disrespectful. they just are. I may have woded it slightly collloquially but I did not mean to sound dismissive or judgmental.

Really? With hourly 10 mg doses over the course of 2 days, I found a yearning to stop taking the drug, and hedonistic effects were maximal 2 hours after the final dose.

ebola

I found a yearning to keep taking it and at the same time "a yearning to stop taking the drug" ... I did stop shortly before running out when i travelled without my stash. And I did have a hard time! When I got back to the remainder of my stash (very decimated at that point already) I didn't touch it any more as I had gotten over the worst of my wihdrawal dysphoria. I did of course finish it all off at some point but it just wasn't the same.
Same as smoking cigarettes again after stopping.... my whole body seemed to rebel against it... then i waited... and az some point I switched and was hooked again. But I had only enough for 3-4 days of experimentation so that was alright. Interesting to watch my bodymind response change so dramatically so quickly. anyway, i am glad I am over it and also glad i seem to have found other (chemical) ways of dealing with depression now.

There has to be a place that allows the treatment of BPII/depression with ketamine. Are there any experimental studies that would allow this? Maybe a private practitioner in one of the less restrictive countries?

I don't think it's anything necessary to get defensive about. You (Jamshyd) are stating your experience and recommendations. I (bluedolphin) am stating my different experience and different recommendations. Likewise Ximot is well experienced and has his own.

We are all experienced Ketamine users and the more complete information people have from a variety of experienced Ketamine users, the more informed choices they can make for themselves.

Nobody denies that your regimen works for you. This is something we (out of respect) take your word for.

As much as I wish it wasn't true, Ketamine is by far the most psychologically addictive drug I've played with. Were I to allow myself access to the stuff anymore, I would surely go through it mostly non-stop with breaks to sleep until it was gone. Physically addictive drugs have nothing on me; I quit them easily and repeatedly. If I felt like I was alone in this regard I wouldn't bother warning others. But I know all too well that many of my friends have been sucked deep into the seduction of this chemical.

I hardly do drugs any longer and it's been a while since I've spent time on this site. When I do come back to visit, my main goal is to speak words of advice to prevent people from doing much of the stupid and irresponsible things I did. Most people do not travel my path and come out a mostly sober and informed individual.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Methoxetamine is effective for this anti-depressant regimen?