• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Jamshyd's Medicinal Ketamine Regimen! (V 1.5 - UPDATED 11-22-10)

I don't think it would be redundant to post it. As far as I'm concerned, Ketamine is a great anti-depressant as long as you have ketamine. When you run out, as another in this thread put it, you're FUCKED.

good luck too you Jamshyd! thoughtful and scientific personal study outperforms statistical studies in every direction. i was also happy to positively treat my severe arthritis and psoriasis with subthreshold daily DOI doses, kudos to you for pioneering in such a compex terrain!

wish you the best!

Hey there, good to hear this news Jamshyd! I am eager to now try this also w/ DOI. Thanks for being a pioneer!..lemme kno if I can be of some kinda service ;)

Wow, no updates here for some time but I am not discouraged. If everything comes together, I should be able to begin this next week. I couldn't be more excited because I have tried absolutely every class and multiple types in some classes of antidepressant. Oddly enough, the only one that worked was the first one I ever took waaaaaaay back in the 80s, an archaic MAOI called Nardil. None ever came close. Right now, I assuage my depression with very very infrequent opiates (percocet, et al) but mostly by stoicism. I feel like I am marking time. I am definitely not the father or husband or indeed, man, I can be. There is is so much to do out there and frankly, I am overwhelmed. A wave is about to crash and this ketamine regimen is my last best hope.

I plan on reporting my results here when it merits. Thanks to everyone who's posted in this thread!

Wow, no updates here for some time but I am not discouraged. If everything comes together, I should be able to begin this next week. I couldn't be more excited because I have tried absolutely every class and multiple types in some classes of antidepressant. Oddly enough, the only one that worked was the first one I ever took waaaaaaay back in the 80s, an archaic MAOI called Nardil. None ever came close. Right now, I assuage my depression with very very infrequent opiates (percocet, et al) but mostly by stoicism. I feel like I am marking time. I am definitely not the father or husband or indeed, man, I can be. There is is so much to do out there and frankly, I am overwhelmed. A wave is about to crash and this ketamine regimen is my last best hope.

Curious to hear how it works. I had fantastic success with Nardil as well but the sides and avoiding so many OTC meds, etc. were annoying and I had a few hypertensive scares.

I've found that mxe and such are not suited at all for this method, if this works for you I might try to find some ketamine and do it correctly. Please post dose and frequency if you can.

I have tried a modified version of this for chronic pain/inflammation/depression.

I have a nerve injury which can cause alot of local inflammation and alot of stress and anxiety.

Ive noticed that repeated low to moderate IM injections for a few days really helps.
However if i start binging or insuflate it actually makes it worse!!

My theory is that i suffer from some kind of reactive flight response from constant pain for years.
This makes my mind unable to accept my daily reality of pain and the anxiety that comes along.

So a small injection of Ketamine removes the pain and inflammation and makes me able to accept my emotion and calms my cns to a degree.

I do this for about 3-5days in a row using 1-2grams of ketamine in one treatment.
This totally stops the pain signal and can keep me good for at least a month and sometimes more.

Ive tried using other dissios aswell but they only make it worse.
I beleive its the somewhat clean binding profile of med grade Ketamine that helps compared to the sluggsish and dirty effects of mxe for example.

What im wondering is what kind of long term damage i may be doing to my body from this?

I always make sure to hydrate very well and eat alot of extra mineral supps during my "on" days.

I would like to chime in after hearing all of those who are touting Methoxetamine as an alternate(and some say superior antidepressant) to Ketamine. Yes, but I want those who are researching these drugs to consider that MXE's longer lasting duration and "lower cost"( or "cheapness") may not necessarily be positives.

His report was the most incredible I have ever read in regards to treatment using ketamine.
I only had a lot of questions about the first week of use.
Do you talk about doses of 10-12mg every hour? How much ketamine did you get every day?
I was very confused because at some point in the story you talk about using doses of only 10mg.
My first attempt was with a dose of 30mg and it was very strong and made me very ill but in any way I was able to get the antidepressant benefits of this dose.
In the second week I made a dose of 10mg and it was much more tolerable.
My doses are subcutaneous.
Can you help me ?
God bless you

Thank you who ever moved this to PD - I haven't read this for a while.