• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV Loperamide experiment [Experience incoming over the night, progressive]

I have done alot of opiates in the last 18 years. But have NEVER EVER Injected anything...

I actually had a friend who had a Pic Line put in For Daily (In Home Nurse Visit) to Administer Antibiotics because he caught MRSA while in hospital having a Surgery on his Wrist.

One night he attempted to crush up a couple Soma and some 80mg Oxy... His wife woke up 2hr later to find him dead on his Floor.

I Had been the last person to see him litterally an hour before he died. He had mentioned something about trying it and I had a long discussion about all the ill effects of Injecting anything, let alone that much Narcotic and Muscle Relaxor....

One thing people think is that as long as their tolerance is high enough they can handle it....

But the thing that no one ever talks about is the MAIN Reason it is not smart to Inject ANYTHING From Pill Form. Unless it comes in a Vial from a Pharmacy and meant to be Injected DO NOT DO IT... PILLS have TONS Of FILLERS & BINDING AGENTS... These do not get fully filtered out before you inject and they Build Up and Attach to your Heart Valves... Even Moderate Use can cause Serious Heart Problems down the line... JUST DONT DO IT....

John4444
Maricopa County, Az

That's The sound of lope going behind the counter to sit with bad little pseudo
That will not happen here in Germany if you ask me. Nor will it happen in most other countries. Loperamide is on WHO's list of essential medication and is needed by a great many people to attenuate their diarrhea (which has saved countless lives btw). To have every person who needs it required to see a doctor in order to acquire the drug would cause a lot of people to be forced to go without the drug on one hand and on the other hand cause huge costs for those health systems in which the doctor's visit will be covered by insurance or by the goverment.

Crook your doing no good advocating getting high on something so dangerous.
When did I advocate using any drug? If I did you are correct, I'd be doing no good. However I can't remember the last time I actually did this, all I do is talk about my experience or provide help if someone sets his mind to using a substance.

Is there still anyone here who doubts Loperamide can have you nod your ass off? It's one of the most sedating opioids I have used or abused.

You don't need a doctor for nasal decongestant even though it's behind the counter..... I'm sure you know some countries provide codeine OTC

While you may be right in the moment do you need to be at harsh? I probably would too, but still lead by example right? I'm being honest

In all seriousness I think itd be both smarter and safer to first plug lope. If there are significantly more pronounced effects (doubt it) then maybe we can begin the discussion of IVing it what I imagine the main provlem would be is the size of the dose. Youd just need to do so much there's no way IVing a 2ml barrel full of green lope sludge could be safe. Has anyone here plugged a significant dose before?

At least someone agrees with me. :)

Seriously though if some folk who think that waiting for the OP to report back on how effective this was and getting all worked up about hurting his feelings had ever had to push on a 17 year old's chest so hard that they break his ribs and tell his distraught parents that their child is dead through a silly misadventure (as I have) them they may have a different outlook....

Just saying....

That shouldn't give you a free pass to call people idiots or morons. If anything, I would hope that you would be more constructive.

Now your joke about OP ODing is a little sicker

That wasn't a joke... They are recalling trauma they don't wish on others

My bad if I misinterpreted. I still think Keif Richards is spot on when he says people shouldn't be afraid to be flamed off of a board for their posts. I still the main problem is people being extremely judgmental. There's nothing contructive about it

That shouldn't give you a free pass to call people idiots or morons. If anything, I would hope that you would be more constructive.

Now your joke about OP ODing is a little sicker

I havent made a joke about him ODing.....can you actually read?

That wasn't a joke... They are recalling trauma they don't wish on others

Thanks mate ....I feel you and I are wasting our time in this one though....

It's like talking to a brick wall.....idiots is too kind.....

Some people are just so clueless you can't get through......I'm out....

Man crOOk I know you've been around for a while and probably have had many positive interactions with these members... I didn't defend you so we could gang up and shit talk. Anyways I'm done derailing as it doesn't seem the op is coming back

I havent made a joke about him ODing.....can you actually read?

Clearly, I can't read.

I said I might have misinterpreted your comment about OP losing an arm (which I guess isn't technically ODing). In the context of everything you were saying, it looked to me like you were joking about it.

I don't know if youre just trying to troll with your inflammatory comments, but it's really not productive anyways. Ive been trying to say over and over that to be constructive as a community we need to refrain from passing judgement, and we should try to educate rather than call people stupid.

Maybe next time you can put up a link to an article rather than call people stupid and cite your experience as a paramedic.

There is no similarity between losing your arm and ODing..

Sounds like you were actually refering to my post about resusitating a 17year old who died from something similar and are now trying to change your argument when you realise the mistake which tacodude pointed out .....

And that wasn't a joke it's a likely scenario of injecting loperamide pills with no micron filter

You simply do not and never will get it

CMaybe next time you can put up a link to an article rather than call people stupid and cite your experience as a paramedic.

If you think a link is necessary to point out the foolhardy nature and dangerousness of this endevour then your more lost that I thought....

As i say.....You just don't get it

If you think a link is necessary to point out the foolhardy nature and dangerousness of this endevour then your more lost that I thought....

As i say.....You just don't get it

I don't do pissing contests. I'm out of this thread

OPs probably laughing at all the drama he started. This was probably the best troll of 2016

OPs probably laughing at all the drama he started. This was probably the best troll of 2016

Yeah I know.....it's not exactly unheard of for people to post something controvesial just to see members fighting.....

I have a feeling we'll never know though.....

He had already taken the drug, remember? I merely wished him a good experience.

Man crOOk I know you've been around for a while and probably have had many positive interactions with these members... I didn't defend you so we could gang up and shit talk. Anyways I'm done derailing as it doesn't seem the op is coming back
Yeah I know. <3 I really don't think we need namecalling on bluelight and I am gonna try hard not to react to these insults as I usually do when someone on here straight up insults me.

My 'enjoy your high' comment was really just a provocation towards those many people here who consider it an insanely stupid idea to inject loperamide. I will state again that I have done it many times and while there are surely less harmful ways to consume Loperamide (e.g. oral always worked perfectly well for me), it isn't as bad an idea as everyone here makes it out to be, not any worse than injecting other pills. At least here you have a full list of ingredients and can theoretically isolate the active compound. It's another deal with street dope... Still not advocating the practice, but these double standards are just ridiculous imho.

To the commentor who insulted me and asked whether I've ever performed a CPR on a child - Thousands of people have died of snorting, plugging or plain eating opiates - even codeine. The risk of death is not any higher than it is when injecting other opiates - not that we would or could know anyway. There are two reports of people having died of cardiovascular incidents due to the arrythmogenic and cardiotoxic potential of Loperamide which becomes more pronounced at the excessive dosages used for gaining central effects. Other opiates, especially full agonists which act on kappa opioid receptors it seems, also have arrythmogenic potential which has cost many lives.

You don't need a doctor for nasal decongestant even though it's behind the counter..... I'm sure you know some countries provide codeine OTC
Not sure what you are trying to say here. Do we have a disagreement?
Over the counter --> Does not require a prescription. It doesn't matter where in the store the medication is located afaik.
And yes, some countries do provide codeine OTC. Generally speaking, countries with poor health insurance coverage supply more substances without prescription than those with working health systems - for the reasons I mentioned in the post you referred to.