• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV Loperamide experiment [Experience incoming over the night, progressive]

@ Chase : lmao! Best post so far.

As far as the OP not updating us, I wouldn't get too worked up about it, he's posted 43 x's in 6 years..
Although I'd like to know what pgp inhibitor the cunt used, a few of us tried to get the discussion about prozac + lope, going, but it never took off. Obviously people are going to do this regardless, so it be nice to establish some safe starter doses for pgpi's..

- SS373dOH

I hope the OP reports back to, but more just do know if he experienced any difference between IV and oral use, granted, it's not likely based upon available information, but whatever. On the sidebar of Opioids/SSRI's I can tell you the Fluvoxamine (Luvox) has a major impact on Methadone's metabolism. For myself, it was a legit 75% boost in perceived effects. From what I've heard, Fluoxetine (Prozac) can have similar action, but to a much lesser extent generally.

I know these subjects aren't totally related, but I though maybe Fluvoxamine might have an impact on the metabolism of other Opioids that we're just not as aware of yet.

if you take PGP inhibitors, by the way, you will quite possibly die or wind up the proverbial vegetable as it will make many other things cross the BBB that oughtn't

just say NOPE to LOPE
lope threads are about as annoying as SWIM tbh
I mean don't you people have enough problems with constipation from heroin or whatever?
I know I need my MoM every day or (TMI, but you know...)

Seriously just because the OP hasn't logged in since doesn't mean they are dead... Possibly offended and not interesting in returning who knows. Not saying it's impossibly let's just not jump to the worst conclusion.

I seriously doubt that the injection of a single 2mg loperamide pill has killed the guy....very unwise yes but as [MENTION=313630]tacodude[/MENTION] says best not jump to any conclusions.

Its also worth noting that trolls often start a very controversial thread just to take some sort of pleasure in watching infighting amongst members.

I'm not saying that's what this guy has done but it does happen so lets not get too carried away.

I seriously doubt that the injection of a single 2mg loperamide pill has killed the guy....very unwise yes but as [MENTION=313630]tacodude[/MENTION] says best not jump to any conclusions.

Its also worth noting that trolls often start a very controversial thread just to take some sort of pleasure in watching infighting amongst members.

I'm not saying that's what this guy has done but it does happen so lets not get too carried away.

OP seems to have a history of logging in only a couple times a year

OP seems to have a history of logging in only a couple times a year

Yeah mate I had a look at his history and saw that.

Of course you can still look at a thread without logging on if you don't actually want to post anything.

Well having read all these posts I've decided to play devil's advocate and rationalize the OP's approach from my experiences. First while I've never IV'd lope I have other things from dilaudid to oxys to benzos. I do not encourage that nor taking mega doses orally of loperamide which I'm also guilty of and did find an effect similar to methadone and Suboxone. Having done fentanyl in the past I feel lope acts more like methadone and Suboxone compared to other opiates and opioids. As wiki states regarding loperamide "It is an opioid with no significant absorption from the gut and does not cross the blood brain barrier when used at normal doses." Note it is an opioid so since other opioids are IV worthy there is one conclusion the OP may have considered. Note it also says it does not cross the BBB in NORMAL doses but the postings found on BL are far above normal, including my own and as I've stated before I did not feel effects until surpassing a dose. There are horrible effects at high doses, some of which I've endured and withdrawal off lope was the worst I've ever had but that does not discount its ability for people to feel high at abnormal doses. It also has been reported by many that at in between doses have alleviated wd symptoms which is what the OP was taking upon himself to test personally. In comparing other BA differences of ROAs and knowing the dose it took me to get effects I think it would be an unrealistic dose to IV to reach a level that would have the desired effect. I mean as daunting as putting down say a hundred pills orally is, the idea of IVing even a fraction of that is alarming. I like the post that implies here that IV users often inject things at the honesty of the source and a dealer with a vendetta could cause others to inject lethal substances. Scary but true. There is some security in being able to know what it is and exactly how many mg are being injected. While IV use is dangerous across the board that thought is what kept me from using it as an ROA for coke, meth, and bath salt (I know I've done a lot of different drugs but I feel lucky to have survived and gained knowledge from the experience). Can I see myself IVing lope? Nope. Despite the arguments I just gave in the OPs defence for rationalizing this experiment I know how long acting opioids effect me personally. I've seen my sensitivities to many meds and frankly the risk outweighs the benefits for me even if the OP discovered that the dose worked wonders. Despite my love/hate needle relationship lope is too close to methadone and Suboxone for me, a risk taker by trade, to consider. I think the effects that I experienced from the oral dose magnified by IV use would be unbearable from heart palpitations to panic and I sure as hell wouldn't want to go through IV lope withdrawal after oral was as bad as it was for me. I'm certain in this whole world the OP is not the pioneer on this mission and those who have had lope addictions and IV histories would find this info valuable one way or another. Let's consider too if the OP comes back to state it was the worst experience ever there could be a lot of BLers saved from attempting this. Surely no one trolling these posts is void of having done something stupid. I know I've done some wild foolish things and escaped death often. I give this OP credit for daring to post what could be theirs.

A part of me is seriously disappointed in humanity when I seriously contemplate the fact that we are having a discussion about IV lope. In all seriousness, I'm sure the consequences of administering a dose of lope in this absurd fashion would bring on disastrous results. Lets not and say we did.

[MENTION=163795]chase_in_56ace[/MENTION] .....exactly mate.

What amazes me is that some people are more worried about hurting the OPs feelings that condeming the rediculous nature of the experiment.

The fact that people may or may not have done foolish things themselves isnt really the point. I'm not sure why we're still discussing this TBH......

has there ever been a productive loperamide thread?
[MENTION=163795]chase_in_56ace[/MENTION] .....exactly mate.

What amazes me is that some people are more worried about hurting the OPs feelings that condeming the rediculous nature of the experiment.

The fact that people may or may not have done foolish things themselves isnt really the point. I'm not sure why we're still discussing this TBH......

E, it all comes down to selfishness. Like I said earlier There are people sitting around with some speckled, cloudy green, murky lope sludge in their rigs waiting to hear if this guy got a rush. This thread is fuckin ridiculous to be honest

No addiction is without consequence and everything that is now IVable started with someone taking a risk. I don't think personally that IVing lope is wise by any means nor do I think theirs is the first attempt at it in this world. I do see though the scoffing at people who post their experiences with oral lope so this thread is no surprise. People who IV lope can either say later that those who, like the oral ROA, if they don't do it they don't get it or they can say like many other drug posts asking about rec use that's it's a bad experience. I for one have been dissuaded by others posting their personal experiences and I've learned new things about drugs and about myself. I don't encourage anyone to "take one for the team" but I won't put them down and if I cannot personally contribute to dissuading them from my own experiences than I'd still care to read theirs so I can learn from it. There are many people on this site who do inadvisable things from exceeding doses to alternate ROAs to combining meds. Does anyone care to contribute some experience or knowledge? Everyone has an opinion. I prefer to hear from the former people rather than the latter. It is how society progresses after all.

I think we all should come to the conclusion that injecting loperamide is a really really bad and dangerous idea and no one should do it.

I've injected a ton of loperamide and while there isn't a proper rush, I can definitely feel opiate effects come on within seconds. Don't listen to the naysayers - It works and at the doses I took it made me nod much harder than 40mg oxycodone would. Should not be taken without an antihistamine though and enzyme inihibition can help. I used quinine along with it (careful with that one, especially if you have a heart condition. The arrythmogenic potential of opiates and quinine could become an issue), but it works very well on it's own. Enjoy your high and again: F*ck the naysayers, they are just jealous you can get such a strong OTC opiate that won't work for them! (I mean no offense to anyone posting here, but you really do not know the first thing about pharmacology if you expect everyone's bodies to work the same way yours does).

EDIT: I've also loaded diphenhydramine into the same rig and got a much more pleasant nod off it with a lot less histaminergic side effects.

Last edited:
I expected to hear of constipation.

Lopermide is pretty similar to fentynal and I dunno a molecule away but doesn't cross the bbb.

It does ease wds, Honestly the directions on the bottle are take two first diarhea, then one each time you shit some more.

I woulnd't take lopermide past getting me to the point where I can lay down and not be shitting all the time, so basically for opiate shits, works ok. I never get taking high doses of something that makes you not shit cuz constipation fucking sucks too.

This was done by someone on opiophile iirc or the suject was breached.

Well op is a troll, dead, or in hospital, so yeah like someone here said, has there ever been a productive lopermide thread? Not really imo.