• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How to prevent doing something stupid on Etizolam?

Also should I make another thread for this? I've kind of strayed from the original Etizolam question, but I wouldn't know what to call the new thread.

I'm actually reading right me about how alcohol is supposedly worse for you than heroin, maybe heroin addiction is something I should choose over alcoholism? Not that it matters much, I drank the rest of all my 100 proof whiskey and it was pretty much all I had left, so I won't be able to sustain using alcohol daily for much longer anyway.
Don't make another thread and don't use heroin. Spend less time focusing on drugs and what we think and spend time getting the help mentioned. I well have to stop posting back so much as I can see I'm enabling you to become codependent on this place to answer a question for you to reassure you that you are OK.... It's like always asking is if you exist to help convince you that you do because you can't accept the answer, "I think therefore I am." We are here for serious issues not every little question you can answer yourself. Last thing you want is to become a boy crying wolf. Take care shadow and if you need a response I can give that will really help I will, but you need to ask less questions here and more questions with the people in your life.

Don't make another thread and don't use heroin. Spend less time focusing on drugs and what we think and spend time getting the help mentioned. I well have to stop posting back so much as I can see I'm enabling you to become codependent on this place to answer a question for you to reassure you that you are OK.... It's like always asking is if you exist to help convince you that you do because you can't accept the answer, "I think therefore I am." We are here for serious issues not every little question you can answer yourself. Last thing you want is to become a boy crying wolf. Take care shadow and if you need a response I can give that will really help I will, but you need to ask less questions here and more questions with the people in your life.
That's tough when I hide this part of my life from the people in mine, but I see your perspective.

Man I get that, I post here because no one in my life knows about my issues with addiction, and I'm someone who really needs to talk through my issues, but I can't tell my shrink either because I don't want her to not give me drugs that I actually might need. Alcohol definitely makes my depression way worse if I drink regularly, but I can't imagine heroin would make it much better in the long run. Do you like cannabis? That's pretty much what I get by on on a daily basis, it'll never be the same as opiates, but it helps a lot with the mental health issues, for me anyway. I also like kava tea for anti anxiety, I think it's kind of like a super mild benzo, but it's good enough for regular use. But yeah I know what you mean about just not being able to be sober. Feel free to pm me if you ever just need to talk.

We got to pretty much got to witness a play by play black out while he's benzod the fuck out poppin all his etizolam. Lol �� ��

We got to pretty much got to witness a play by play black out while he's benzod the fuck out poppin all his etizolam. Lol �� ��
not really anything to lol about.... This is a real person with real problems who made a very real suicidal statement that could have seriously led to multiple members who posted without any care or acknowledgement of the very real cry for help that could have led to a person dying for real.

You may not have many to be offensive or disrespectful, but really that was quite an unnecessary comment as if you were declaring this situation over that for the OP really well never be as it is his life he is taking the time and effort to share with us so rather than lol at him show some respect and give it to him.

It's called maturity.

Lol I enjoyed reading your post and all your updates, reading you go from sober to a blacked out benzo haze popping all your pills lol

Lol I enjoyed reading your post and all your updates, reading you go from sober to a blacked out benzo haze popping all your pills lol
You are being an inconsiderate jerk.... I'm not joking in any manner. You are being rude and completely insulting. Just quit while you are ahead as you obviously offended the OP

You are being an inconsiderate jerk.... I'm not joking in any manner. You are being rude and completely insulting. Just quit while you are ahead as you obviously offended the OP
I'm not offended honestly. If he wants to be like that so be it, just ignore him. That's just how some people are.

I havn't read the whole thread but I suggest not killing yourself or doing heroin, benzos, alcohol. Keep drugs in moderation or they will control you.

I just received 10X10 blister packs from intas Etilaam. Looking to move some to researchers.

Last edited:
Etizolam will only make you do something stupid maybe once because your tolerance will go up so fast it will do nothing within a week.or so of daily use. It isn't a real Benzo, doesn't behave like one it made me feel really good about twice then it never worked again

The best way to prevent yourself from doing something stupid on benzos is to not take them recreationally or for a buzz. They are a medical tool that when dosed normally (for example, 0.25-0.5mg xanax per dose) have a very safe therapeutic window with a very low incidence of side effects. I wouldn't take more than 0.5-1mg etizolam in a day, with that kind of dose you'll never have to worry about doing stupid shit.

Some people use prescribed benzos in conservative doses for years and never black out or do stupid stuff on them. They're a double edged sword: use them carefully to cut away excess panic with one edge, but use the "sword" too heavily and you'll slice your own hand in the process with very unpredictable results.

The best way to prevent yourself from doing something stupid on benzos is to not take them recreationally or for a buzz. They are a medical tool that when dosed normally (for example, 0.25-0.5mg xanax per dose) have a very safe therapeutic window with a very low incidence of side effects. I wouldn't take more than 0.5-1mg etizolam in a day, with that kind of dose you'll never have to worry about doing stupid shit.

Some people use prescribed benzos in conservative doses for years and never black out or do stupid stuff on them. They're a double edged sword: use them carefully to cut away excess panic with one edge, but use the "sword" too heavily and you'll slice your own hand in the process with very unpredictable results.

Qft!