• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to be an attractive male - getting a girlfriend?

How important are looks to a woman when first starting with a guy?
I think what is important, and frustratingly so, is the first impression. Appearance by itself isn't really the point. Looking back, all (3 lol) of the relationships I've been in were with a girl who met me on a day that was good for me.

Looks can be taken from you in the blink of an eye, you could look amazing & then one day be in a plane crash & get burned up really badly & your looks are gone.
You could cross some nutcase high on meth that wants to rob you & cuts up your face with a Stanley knife....looks gone.

Attitude, manners & conduct are harder to be taken from you.

In both of those scenarios you're likely to lose your attitude and conduct as well because a dead man has no manners. But those circumstances are unlikely in the first place. If that's your excuse for not taking care of yourself you need a better one.

Ya imagine that guy hair not gelled, face not all d-bag about it, and some normal people clothes... It’s his attitude based on his facial expression, grooming and clothing that gives you the impression feel, not so much how he actually looks.

-GC

HEY! I recognize you from my CCTV. Your the cunt that stole my fishtank last weekend!
Your fucked mate. Don't you dare harm the gold fish.

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals.

1.jpg

But those circumstances are unlikely in the first place. If that's your excuse for not taking care of yourself you need a better one.

The plane crash is I admit that much but getting chopped up isn't round here sadly.
We have the biggest rate of knife crime (stabbing, slashing etc) in the UK outside of London round here.

I can think of 3 people right away without even giving it a decent think that have been cut in the last 12 months. Stanley knives are the "go to " knife round here as they are small & easy to hide plus they are very brutal in the wrong hands, I nearly got cut up a few weeks ago by some crack addict, the last 12 months I've been robbed at knife point several times, when someone is high on crack & quite possibly a-pvp it isn't a good idea to tell them to go fuck off in my experience. All the people I get my heroin off carry a machete in their car & they use them too.

Are you Antifa zb?

Nope, I have known members in it before though.

antifa imho are as bad as any far-right group, they are a different cheek to the same ass if you follow me.
It is groups like that which cause real issues, they get people to fight & argue, cause real issues while the people at the very top just laugh at us, they want to cause upset & split people apart so the real evil fucking scum can carry on raping the land & causing problems.

We ALL bleed blood, we ALL breath oxygen mate.
You may be Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Satanist etc..........but we are all human. Too many people like to belong to some kinda "group" that in their mind makes them better than everyone else, a really simple quote I fucking love is this by Bruce Lee — "under the sky, under the heavens there is but ONE family"
That wraps up my point 100% & makes it clear my view.

I have a negative attitude a lot of the time towards humanity as most people still NOT learned 99.8% of the globe are being fucked by a small few at the very top, the small 1% lot want us all to fight & kill each other as it fits their agenda, if we as a people / family actually looked at the world & the way it is we would burn fucking Wall Street down to nothing but ash.
When over 1/3rd of the planet has NO ACCESS to clean water, people in India work for less than $2 per day & thew stuff they make is then sold by Nike in shops for $50/60, young women in Vietnam make trainers for 12 hours a day for less than $100 per month so they can JUST ABOUT feed their family & then you have some rapper bragging about wearing the same trainers on a video it makes me wanna puke & kill them.

This imho is one of the most important songs you'll ever hear, it makes early Bob Dylan sound terrible.

You bring up good points, but I'm looking at it from a spiritual perspective. Becoming a believer has made certain things more clear to me. I didn't feel good in my last relationship having sex in it. The act felt good (when he wasn't making me feel obligated to have sex with him). Having sex outside of marriage didn't make me feel good, it made me feel impure. It's called sexual immorality. As a believer, you learn more as you go along so I can't ignore it anymore. Some guys will drag out a relationship only to keep the sex going and never plan on marriage. Celibacy is something that I have to do for myself. We're all on different journeys and people realize different things when the time comes. I respect your opinion.

Oh and what I meant by "not worth it" is the feeling of giving my body away outside of marriage. In my spirit, it's not right anymore. That doesn't mean it doesn't feel right for many others, just not for me at this point in my life.

religion is all well and good but when it makes you feel shit for doing normal human behaviours and makes you judge yourself harshly thats all part of the social control of a population element

ever wonder why islam and christianity want you to have so many children? so that powerful men can have armies...

take religion with a pinch of salt, some spiritual ideas are good and a life without spirituality is a bit empty

but marriage was made for logical reasons, its a legal contract. it existed before chirstianity etc. the whole idea of waiting until you are married to have sex is about control of sexuality. theres noting spiritual about some man deciding what you should do with your vagina 2000 years ago in a man written book of rules.

religion is all well and good but when it makes you feel shit for doing normal human behaviours and makes you judge yourself harshly thats all part of the social control of a population element

ever wonder why islam and christianity want you to have so many children? so that powerful men can have armies...

take religion with a pinch of salt, some spiritual ideas are good and a life without spirituality is a bit empty

but marriage was made for logical reasons, its a legal contract. it existed before chirstianity etc. the whole idea of waiting until you are married to have sex is about control of sexuality. theres noting spiritual about some man deciding what you should do with your vagina 2000 years ago in a man written book of rules.

Hehe I hear what you're saying. It's hard to explain though.
It's like deep inside I don't feel right having sex, it's a spiritual thing. It's not religion making me feel like shit. This is from being evolved on a spiritual level. Even being in a relationship and having sex doesn't feel good anymore. Sex feels great physically, but it feels empty spiritually.

God loves marriage. I still don't have it all figured out yet because honestly I can't imagine being married either. I can't even stand relationships for long because I need my space so wtf. lol I have no idea what to do, but being celibate for a year feels amazing.

you sound like^ you been burned and had enough of that shit

for me being spiritual is existing in the moment, appreciating stuff and using feelings and belief to cultivate the life experiences on a daily basis

are we a computer simulation?

you sound like^ you been burned and had enough of that shit

for me being spiritual is existing in the moment, appreciating stuff and using feelings and belief to cultivate the life experiences on a daily basis

are we a computer simulation?

It has nothing at all to do with being burned. I didn't feel quite right having sex in my last relationship even when it was going really well.

We're different people (especially since I'm female) so my spirituality feels different from yours. I feel better without sex, but that's just me. Not every one is going to agree. That's quite all right.