• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos How strong do you believe clonazolam to be and what are you thoughts?

I didn't think Etilaam was too great personally, I found Etizest to be much stronger. I have no idea how much of that was just placebo though. I imagine they both contained 1mg etizolam and it was probably just placebo since they were pharma blisters. But ah well they were the same fucking price so I just bought a load of Etizest. I was also able to tell my mates the Etizest were "tiny pink bars" and sell a few here and there at uni too 😂

I realise 1.5 mg's of Clonazolam is a huge dose, but this was back when I used to eat hundreds of milligrams of Diazepam/Temazepam etc
That's what is so fucked about benzo's, the tolerance. At my current level of GABA mutulation 1.5 mg is not a huge dose. Not taking that dosage actualy btw as it will only perc up my body's adjustement to it. But 0.5 feels very background so in know I'm going in dead end territory.

A bottle of Voddie spread over 12 hours merely made me tipsy at best, 2 day's ago. So I def have to straighten myself up, taper down and stop this nonsense.

We have weed, perfect medicin available works for AD(H)D, PTSD and what not. These sedatives are all the same evt. the negative side's dominate over any good effect they ever had.

So 2.5x stronger then clonzapam too 4.5 stronger then Ativan
clonazepam is supposedly the same strength as xanax but the way they function feels very different, xanax is a type of 'rush' benzo vs clonazepam being a smooth come up which when you apply the rule 'the slower it comes on, the longer it lasts' clonazepam can actually be more dangerous than xanax since its much longer lasting especially when taking increasingly higher doses

i forgot to finish this post derp just hitting post because i'll proof-read later

I don't know how ppl can function on benzos. Maybe my family history has never touched benzos and them being a fairly new development causes that but few things hit me harder.

2 mg of klono and I'll be feeling very relaxed and then it hits like a brick and I can't remember what happens after. .5 is enough. Benzos are too dangerous (in behavior) for me like 8 shots of hard liquor. I just can't afford to take them anymore after my history of ruining my life in the immediate realm LOL! I've done horrible things on these guys. Some drugs are just not good for certain people no matter how cautious.

I don't know how ppl can function on benzos. Maybe my family history has never touched benzos and them being a fairly new development causes that but few things hit me harder.

2 mg of klono and I'll be feeling very relaxed and then it hits like a brick and I can't remember what happens after. .5 is enough.

If you have no tolerance then yeah 2mg clonazepam is too much. 0.5mg is a good dose for someone without tolerance.

I have a script for 4mg which to me is mental. I take 1mg and do just fine. Stretches my supply out too. I don't get high off that but it still works for anxiety just fine despite building tolerance to the other effects. Only side effect I get is spotty memory, not a full on blackout but I forget things more easily. Still not as bad as pregabalin though, that shit's the worst.

2 mg of klono and I'll be feeling very relaxed and then it hits like a brick and I can't remember what happens after. .5 is enough. Benzos are too dangerous (in behavior) for me like 8 shots of hard liquor. I just can't afford to take them anymore after my history of ruining my life in the immediate realm LOL! I've done horrible things on these guys. Some drugs are just not good for certain people no matter how cautious.
well i used to take them at work, then i had to take them for liquor wd which is no fun, benzos aren't somthing to play with because the consequences can be deadly
so good on you for abstaining from them

I like Xanax it's has that pow to it and I can feel it then clonzapam is smooth ride cause it takes longer to kick in but the potency is the same as Xanax

alprazolam/Xanax Valium and Etizolam then clonzapam are my favorite in that order
I don't have clonzapam right now but I had a script of it 30 of them 2 months ago. but if I did I would mix it with Xanax in one dose 2mg Xanax bar 1mg clonzapam and 1mg of Xanax in alp generics 0.25mg 4 of them isn't a bad buzz mixed with a little bit of methadone 75mg not to much I don't advice it at all mixing them together unless you know exactly what dose and the dangers that come with mixing benzos with alcohol and opiates I might make a thread about it and how to carefully increase ur dosages and etc.

Doctors prescibe people benzodiazapines and opioids an opiates together all the time u have to take a lot to od on them and most people aren't gone get prescribed 2mg Xanax first 1st dr first ur gonna get Xanax 0.25mg or 0.5mg the pink foot balls than they increase ur dosage or they might give u a different benzo that works best for.

Anyone that ods is cause he doesn't kno his doses right or gave him a hotshot or a dosage he thought he could still take but his tolorence went down so most likely to
Od
u do smal, then got back into heroin and increases on both say u mix benzo with alcohol u add maybe one more beer or add one more pills if u drink and do benzos either add a beer or a half a mg or a mg as most of whatever benzo ur using

And with opiates break the pill and increase either one or the other see how u react that day then change the dosage in the benzo if u increase ur dosage of the opiate not the benzo .

Benzo, alcohol , and opiates is dangerous yes but millions of people do it especially with alcohol and opiates, it's never technically safe but if u you know you doses and be using both for good amount of time an been using legit pills not fake pressed pills that could have bad ingredients in it.

The doctors had me on my most prescribed 2.5mg of Xanax on suboxone then which the withdrawal lasted away I quit Suboxone then I got back in heroin and dilaudid so never was a needle user I fainted from getting blood work

, but I would snort dilaudids and snort and smoke heroin, while being on 4-6mg of Xanax but ve been on that dose for so long I knew I can handle and not blackout , I was responsive but I still would get in my nod but I never od. My ex od 6 times in a week she's so lucky I didn't nod or feel asleep.
So lucky we would use together but as I heard we still close she slowed down a lot and we chilled a bit and did some stuff at my spot . So yeh we mad close

Last edited:
clonazepam is supposedly the same strength as xanax but the way they function feels very different, xanax is a type of 'rush' benzo vs clonazepam being a smooth come up which when you apply the rule 'the slower it comes on, the longer it lasts' clonazepam can actually be more dangerous than xanax since its much longer lasting especially when taking increasingly higher doses

i forgot to finish this post derp just hitting post because i'll proof-read later
I just believe it Xanax kicks in way fast and clonzapam takes its time to start feeling effect in the body most people 60 minutes for effects to work peck is like 2-4 hrs into the drug, where Xanax usually for me kicks in 20 minutes not as fast Etizolam but it get rid of anxiety the best and it's the best one and Valium to smoke kush on feels the best

I like Xanax it's has that pow to it and I can feel it then clonzapam is smooth ride cause it takes longer to kick in but the potency is the same as Xanax
its very up to par if compared together, but theyre very different in the mechanism of function but don't mistake Clonazepam with Clonazolam. they were similar but....... clonazolam is MUCH stronger. 5x if not mistaken

Last edited:
its very up to par if compared together, but theyre very different in the mechanism of function but don't mistake Clonazepam with Clonazolam. they were similar but....... clonazolam is MUCH stronger. 5x if not mistaken
oh I kno they are very strong rc benzo but I don't believe they are about twice and half as strong as regular benzos meaning 0.5mg clonzolam it equals 2.5mg Xanax at that dose or 2.5mg would be 45mg of Valium

oh I kno they are very strong rc benzo but I don't believe they are about twice and half as strong as regular benzos meaning 0.5mg clonzolam it equals 2.5mg Xanax at that dose or 2.5mg would be 45mg of Valium
BRUH 2.5 DIVIDED BY 5.
2.5 / 5 = ??? im high as shit and you forced me to math, i'm going to annihilate you with love ofcourse, but i'm going to steal your pregabalin and run down the street with it, you're warned

I didn't think Etilaam was too great personally, I found Etizest to be much stronger. I have no idea how much of that was just placebo though. I imagine they both contained 1mg etizolam and it was probably just placebo since they were pharma blisters. But ah well they were the same fucking price so I just bought a load of Etizest. I was also able to tell my mates the Etizest were "tiny pink bars" and sell a few here and there at uni too 😂
yeha, till they realize it's not what you said, and an angry zonxx is running down the street after you with a sword, don't sell drugs as other drugs please. money is easy. you can buy 10's of grams of alp powder and press it if you wana sell xans dude......

BRUH 2.5 DIVIDED BY 5.
2.5 / 5 = ??? im high as shit and you forced me to math, i'm going to annihilate you with love ofcourse, but i'm going to steal your pregabalin and run down the street with it, you're warned
Yeh I'm shit with math lol and I'm high aswell far took many benzos an smoke weed plea methadone lol

yeha, till they realize it's not what you said, and an angry zonxx is running down the street after you with a sword, don't sell drugs as other drugs please. money is easy. you can buy 10's of grams of alp powder and press it if you wana sell xans dude......

You expected me to buy a $20k pill press and put it in my university halls room and somehow not get caught manufacturing drugs in there? 😂

You expected me to buy a $20k pill press and put it in my university halls room and somehow not get caught manufacturing drugs in there? 😂
dude, a press costs 50-200 bucks. and you can make 5-20 pills a t a time

Depends what type of press 20k would be like a big pharma company instalment press in a factory or some shit making thousands of pills a second, a good press that any E dealer or xanny presser needs would be like couple hundo to a couple thousands, even a hand press manual one u can make probably 60 pills an hour lol, but automotic one u can jus leave on a long as the ingredients are all there and it's on it will keep spitting pills out.