• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I noticed using straight cbd helped when I had helped bring me to base line when I wan out. I had to use allot though.

Thos dry sift rosin is real nice; 97% cannabinoid content. Just took a dab of it with some crumble which goes down real smooth.

that's what scares me if I was using huge amounts of something that high %age and didn't know it (untested) and then I try to quit and it's going to be hell

My friend I know does use the 99% extract (IT EXISTS and I was SHOCKED because I haven't seen it in my HOOD) and I was like "you use it HOW OFTEN" and he's like "every 30 minutes" holy shit. Quitting would be unimaginably painful. I can't even.

I'd like to *wish and hope* my stuff is at least 60-70% but not like 90%+ because that means I've blown my tolerance to hell already.

I can't imagine what the full agonist CB-1's are like. I would get too addicted. So glad I stuck to natural.

wgfj+2mg alprazolam :D waiting for it to kick in, should be nice when it does.

I actually never really considered binding affinities when it comes to benzos. I have a pretty good layman's understanding when it comes to opioids and their pharmacological properties.

I'm going to give this a cursory DuckDuckGo/Google while I'm inside most of the day avoiding the oppressive humidity here in New England.

Took a bunch of Bupe and smoked a Bowl.
Had to rush out on my way work.

Stayed up tripping pretty late, was super fun :D

Not high at all right now. Never can get my weekly script to last. Always run out on Thursday or Friday so just doing CWE on Paramol today, taking enough to be well, but not to get buzzed.

Almost thought my problems were over though! Went to a family-owned pharmacy I'd never been to before to try and get Codeine Lintus (they insisted it was a POM). They had a sign in the window saying "sign with us now to get free percs!"
They did not mean percocets, you guys :(

I actually never really considered binding affinities when it comes to benzos. I have a pretty good layman's understanding when it comes to opioids and their pharmacological properties.

I'm going to give this a cursory DuckDuckGo/Google while I'm inside most of the day avoiding the oppressive humidity here in New England.

Very hot here too. The pollen count is also really high so I'm having to take heroic amounts of Chlorphenamine as I'm severely allergic. I've been hearing chattering voices on and off due to anti-histaminergic toxicity. They're mildly annoying but WAY preferable to the extreme itching in my eyes and my skin I'd get otherwise. Took my 14 day Cyclizine prescription in 4 days as well.

^ Zolpidem and ketamine! :D I have had many fun times on that combo, I think, and done some weird shit too like turned all my furniture upside down mid zolp-hole thinking I was trying to get away from little furry animals running around my flat or some shit. Sober I always feel like it would just be a massive waste but when zolped up I'm sure it's a short trip on the K train to fun city.

God damn, had no plans to do any "real" intoxicants today, took 100mg flmodafinil for the first time this morning for work reasons, about 60mg tianeptine sulphate in 2 divided doses in the day... then come the evening somehow I just got myself into some senseless anxiety about some stuff about a romantic thing that might be going to work out well, maybe not, hopefully well, but just couldn't calm myself down, vaped a bunch of nicotine, if anything made it worse, took 20mg diazepam, then another 20mg about half an hour later, now just cracked open my time lock box in order to do about 200mg ketamine... :rolleyes: It is a weeknight but have no reason to think tomorrow will be an overly stressful day... if anything quite the opposite now coz of the long tail of valium metabolites... ketamine is probably going to be mostly a waste of nose and kidney resilience coz of the diazepam muting much of that tasty dissociative psychedelia... but I do feel better now. :LOL: Pretty calm now in fact. God damn though, I have some issues I need to deal with obviously, I think it was the right move to turn to drugs in this instance instead of voicing my inner turmoil to anyone and thus potentially turning unfounded fears into a self-fulfilling prophecy. No doubt I will sleep well, if artificially well, tonight, and hopefully will have more clarity tomorrow. Maybe I need to get some therapy again... maybe I should have tried meditating instead of cracking open the drugs box... ah well, maybe, coulda woulda shoulda, everything's OK, I think, just had a minor freakout anxiety thing... maybe I've been too dismissive of GABA "kindling" of phenibut, pregabalin, and whatever other random untested noots I stuff into my cranium on a regular basis. Phew, jesus, glad to have this thread and this forum and you guys to put my inner spiel onto digital paper, thanks to anyone who reads, participates, or doesn't, or responds in this thread, or doesn't or just shares a small glimpse into your life, which is all of our lives in the ever changing but static crystal of eternity, peace out and much love.

It was absolute craaaaazy combo. Definitely felt out of this world. The bits I can remember were mad. Was watching TV and feeling like I was part of it. Went to get more water and had to grab onto the walls to walk. The world had an almost Minecraft look to it. Mad shit.

that's what scares me if I was using huge amounts of something that high %age and didn't know it (untested) and then I try to quit and it's going to be hell

My friend I know does use the 99% extract (IT EXISTS and I was SHOCKED because I haven't seen it in my HOOD) and I was like "you use it HOW OFTEN" and he's like "every 30 minutes" holy shit. Quitting would be unimaginably painful. I can't even.

I'd like to *wish and hope* my stuff is at least 60-70% but not like 90%+ because that means I've blown my tolerance to hell already.

I can't imagine what the full agonist CB-1's are like. I would get too addicted. So glad I stuck to natural.

wgfj+2mg alprazolam :D waiting for it to kick in, should be nice when it does.

Yea that stuff definitely fucked with my tolerance when I was using it often throughout the day. Def was hell when I ran out and had no cbd oil.

for real though. It's a good combo.

This new rig I have is so sick I love it. Going to kick back and watch The Simpsons and laugh for a while. Played plenty of video games for the moment lol.

Just been drinking and smoking bud.

Gotta work in the A.m.
Still gonna have a six pack tho, feels nice :)

OohHHhhYESSS

Feet hurt something terrible and I got this WGFJ and alpraz shit I'm about to screw into my brain

and food

and brb cries

gotta time this better so the vampyr cycle completes

oh you want to know what's nice about alprazolam

when you have like 500 feels a minute and about 2/3rds of them are bad feelings

and then you go to like 2 feels a minute and they both rock

that's what's nice about it

I am not panicking, I'm not clenching teeth/hands or doing stereotypical anxiety/NE behaviors. So amazing.

Def good feels. You can tell based on BEHAVIOR who has PTSD at work based on who acts like me at the end of a shift (full of energy still, nervous, wide eyed). It's pretty funny. I never call someone else out on it but you can tell.

or when you go from flashbacks and full of nervous energy to being normal, and feeling decent, like that's why it should be OTC

have you ever seen someone snap from panic/rage? It's really disturbing and A LOT OF PEOPLE could have avoided a lot of hurt/suffering if benzos were WAY more available. I know there's an "addiction component" to some people but they should make like 1mg alpraz aavailable to anyone on demand at least 1x / day for "those times" where people like me REALLY NEED IT. I don't understand why it's a controlled substance. It seems like the kind of medicine that saves lives from prevention of suicide, saves lives from people having to go on disability instead of being productive members of society, etc. *shrugs* it's not overly addictive like meth or heroin IME and many people I know. *SHRUGS*

or if you feel like life has no meaning, and you want to die, and then you feel like maybe things feel better after a medicinal dose of a benzo and it'll maybe feel back to normal after getting some rest

that's really therapeutic

I get sad thinking about the mental harm people go through without access to meds who really need it.

Over the last 12 hours:

45mg methadone
40mg amphetamine xr
2mg clonazepam
Bowls of 'Blissful Wizard' & 'Super Lemon Haze'

Feeling the comedown from the past 2 days amphetamine use but the weed helps but i haven't taken enough clonazepam to notice significant mental releif but physical effects from what I assume is l-amp.

If I'm ever on stimulants benzos seemingly are half as effective as normal (not recommending you double your dose or anything; this is based on my experience). Afterward (like after stim use) benzos go back to normal effectiveness for me.

Almost always just on shatter/benzos now though I'm such a lazy person.

I've just had a few dabs on my sick new rig and coffee. Will be saving benzos for tonight but *I don't have to* and that feels amazing. Might opt to have coffee and stay up for a second day but I know that I'll just end up sleeping a lot *decisions decisions*

Had some kava. In other words, I feel slightly relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.