• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been feeling very anxious today, a bit concerned it's light etizolam withdrawal as it's really way more intense than usual anxiety and I've bene doing it a lot, but also a lot of 2-FMA, and only doing it because of 2-FMA. I also got really drunk last night and have had a hangover all day. So who knows. I did have 2 drinks over the past hour and it has helped a good bit.

What is "a lot" for you? I think I remember it had some kind of ceiling effect for me where increasing dose would rapidly produce diminishing effects, So I would not take a lot.

Yeah there’s a good range of feels from about 10-100 mg of meth. Any more of an IV shot and it isn’t really all that euphoric it gets dysphoric I always wondered if this applied to other meth analogs.

Also xorky 1 day and night of drinking tends to feel a lot worse than like weeks of benzos for me - maybe just avoid alcohol in the future. Just an idea.

I never drink for a whole day and night, just at night. But anyway I know how alcohol is for me. I should avoid it though, it's quite toxic.

What is "a lot" for you? I think I remember it had some kind of ceiling effect for me where increasing dose would rapidly produce diminishing effects, So I would not take a lot.

Like redosing every couple of hours pointlessly. It does have a ceiling effect but I'll still redose. It's best at a single modest dose, but for some reason I will always convince myself to do more.

aw even just a night's of drinking makes you feel bad? Yeah it's probably the alcohol if I had to guess based on extrapolation/observation of drug users/myself.

<-- WGFJ going down throat and xanax on STANDBY and I got through today easily so I feel good about that.

I'm going to knock out hard today and it's going to feel good. Going to dose 2mg alpraz when ready.

for some reason I will always convince myself to do more.
NACC activation leads to compulsive use of certain drugs, methamphetamine tends to be one. I'm quite thankful I can use like 1 or 2x in a day and have that "be it" and not like nail/hammer it until the metal disappears into the wood. I used to be like that w/ it I think. I can't entirely remember all the times I used meth but I was a lot more reckless w/ it back in the day. I tended to get more "responsible" w/ it as time went on.
I have a feeling not everyone gets "better with it" as time goes on though so know thyself and stuff like that. You'll feel better soon buddy trust. :)

I got 1.7 to 2g of pot in a glass blunt gonna smoke it and get *real high* probably higher than I norm do w/ just a dab

and 2mg alpraz on WGFJ so I should feel pretty good soon

it's working but not well, I think I'm overpacking it, there's a better method for loading, retrying.

on the 3rd try I think I got it

you have to angle towards lit end because otherwise it jams too tight at mouthpiece and won't lit right and youw ant a full packed tip end to light; it doesn't matter if you smoke 100% of it; you'll get 95% and can save the 5% leftover near the mouthpiece for next pack if you're not doing full packs.

I GET IT.

WORDS would have helped fuck videos but i get it.

it's actually a remarkably good learning curve becasue rolling a paper blunt by hand can take hundreds of attempts to get right

this glass thing will just take like 10 more tries and i'll have mastered it.

wow that's disgusting

I smoke at least 1.5g of pot and get real baked, on 2mg alpraz

then when I dab THEn i feel fucked up as shit

that's how addicted I am to shatter guys, 12 hours w/o it seriously impacts my abilities to even FEEL OTHER DRUGS

wow

I need to get help for this shatter addiction. I don't think there's any medicines to help w/ it out there. I think ROG designed something that would work and he PM'd me about it one day. I'd have to crowdsource to get hte $ together just to get china to make it for me; I'm sure it does not exist. I do not possess abilities to create such a compound or anything even 100000% simpler. Fuck me.

This is pretty bad. I think I'll be dabbing for life.

the relative %age of THC in the pot means I am legit dependent on vaporizing high potency thc content and the other plethora of stuff in pot can't even make up for it despite smoking *insane high dosages*

fuck me

oral works but I hvae to eat like 7g of it, no joke, my tolerance is insane

I want to do something about this but feel unable to

thoughts?

Have you ever tried to taper to reduce your tolerance/how much you need to get you well?

It's hard for me to relate since I've never gotten withdrawals from weed even when staying pretty much 24/7 high for years on end. But I always smoked like a bowl every few hours of regular flower, never got into concentrates. I've seemed to naturally get more sensitive to weed as time goes on, to the point I hardly ever even want to smoke these days because it's too strong unless I'm like watching a movie or at a show or something.

yes and it doesn't work; I will keep using until I get to where I want. Using a big dose then making myself wait a few hours = the best I can do. :|

The concentrates are more addictive I think but I was addicted to smoking pot too.

I used to be quite mentally addicted to weed, it was never physical for me at all though. I've also never been physically addicted to nicotine for some reason, even when I used it daily for a long time, and even for a year and a half 1/2 to 1 pack a day every day. I'm mentally addicted to nicotine in the scenarios I use it in (I don't smoke daily but I always smoke when doing music stuff or going out), I get massive cravings, but physically I feel fine (actually quite a lot better, smoking makes me feel like shit physically unless I'm on other drugs).

Just took a nice dab of some crumble and distilette. Just started up again after a month break. Was over using shit way too much. Trying to keep my tolerance in check now. Got some really nice rosin too but it really knocks me out and is best to wait until later in the day to use.

Just really use flowers much anymore; like them just not healthy to be smoking allot plus I prefer the clear effects from concentrates. Got a tiny bit of bud from the shop this time but haven't used it yet.

CH have you tried taking cbd dabs. Once when I ran out after using allot I happened to have some cbd carts left and puffing it here and there throughout the day helped.

That’s what someone asked me if I tried CBD powder to help with anxiety.

My issue is that if I am having anxiety I can’t get baked like in public .... and shatter itself helps my anxiety quite a bit. When you have waves of panic/grief etc I don’t think CBD would do it for me.

Pot is very relaxing (shatter tends to be THC heavy) like last night but until I dab I felt like shit and I took a bar and smoked about a half 8th of weed in my glass blunt. Very cool device; probably better to become accustomed with when not on benzos lol. But I got the hang of it.

Oh sorry you’re suggesting I use CBD to try coming off shatter.

Excellent idea but I hear it’s expensive and I have been using so long I don’t think I could do it. If I smell weed in public while sober I know from experience *years ago* that it would MASSIVELY trigger me. Normally drug triggers are all in my head but I’m so into shatter I never crave it but if I came off it here I would lose my mind and be so triggered every time someone near me smokes it. And a lot of people light up in public even if it’s against the law and I don’t care. But I would be massively triggered.

I don’t think I can stop without some new drug. I don’t even think BZD’s would work

Like I would need 2 BP meds, 2 BZD’s and probably other stuff to even out my sick brain. PTSD is real and if I quit shatter I would end up on a bucket of pills I am fairly sure. Like 10x more than what I take now.

I couldn't get the shatter I normally get so I paid a bit more and a lot more for 2 diff grades and got an 8th for a lot less so I don't know what to do :(

brb cries

3g chem dawg, 2g yoda og, 2g chernobyl and a free crapjoint and i'll probably put it in w/ other stuff into my glass blunt; and 2g of pot this "crazy glue".

but this pot i got is *so wet* no wonder it was so cheap, but it smells/looks amazing so I'm leaving it open and hopefully it'll dry out :| ugh

had a few dabs and not of the new stuff so I'm not sure what to do to enjoy my evening.

got 2 diff benzos, a plethora of CB-1 goodies and coffee which I kind of don't want. HMMMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.