• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I like the taste of kava. I have never understood how people think it's so bad. It's spicy, earthy, I mean I'm not gonna savor it like coffee but it doesn't bother me even a tiny bit.

dudes i was so high last night and I still couldn't get sleep so i had more grapefruit juice, popped a bar, did some things and then I started painting (one of my hobbies) and I woke up with it drying on my bed. I somehow was *so fucked up* and there is no paint on my sheets I am amazed I was that out of it and here's the thing

I woke up

moved it

AND JUST NOW remembered

#xanax

You can forget all your woes, literally, I love it. I got so creative and it didn't bother me my hands had paint covered in them. I'm always bothered by things like that. It was really nice to be medicated for once.

*saves up pills for when the nukes come and hides in closet*

I'm real stoned. I'm smoking a second bowl, and it's pretty good. For some reason it just hit way harder. Cannabis is odd about when it's most and least rewarding.

no need or desire to take benzos so far, so that's good here

i might take a day off them and see if i can make it last a few days just to make sure i'm not "over using" them but I tend not to need them. I'm already fairly awake but it's not even noon yet *ugh* so there's the rest of the day *dreadssss*

since 9:30 am
2mg alp
5g kratom
several bowls of cush
dont even remember getting to reurologist. got another bar for the wait as we are an hour early.
EDIT: Lost the bar. Walking around a medical complex looking under any/everything. What a junkie stunt. That's me.... Got more.
imma prolly get some crack when done to relax. lol
Edit: Got a dove of decent crack and it was decent. Got one more hit and it's time to chill. ;)
love
I started painting (one of my hobbies) and I woke up with it drying on my bed. I somehow was *so fucked up* and there is no paint on my sheets I am amazed I was that out of it and here's the thing
love the alps. too much.
they can save or savage a MF.
amazing, to me, the wonderous adventures while eating busses. both good and bad. balanced.
i got a taste and gonna eat. coupla days shouldn't cause too many issues.. at least unmanageble ones.

Last edited:
yeah and omg it's so cool what I got done on it, art-wise.

I'm going to not use it today I THINK.

Just to let my brain be itself for a day. Just more caffeine. Or not. I don't know.

I kind of want coffee and then ice cream. :D

I smoked a little weed, probably gonna smoke a little more. The stuff I got isn't very good, I mean it's alright but not very strong, but it's very sativa. The result being, I can smoke it and not get more high than I wanted to.

In maybe a week or so, I should have about 1.5g of 4-MMC, my friend is sending me some to try since I've never gotten to properly try it. That will be my last stimulant for a good long while.

Well I haven't touched H for a week now and plus my benzo and alcohol usage has dropped a lot too, so guess I'm basically sober now...

2mg subutex
10mg Valium
2 beers

Trying to get straight as I have exams coming up.
But yeah not so high anymore...

Got my wallet stolen yesterday. Fuckin bullshit. Lost cash from some quick come ups as well as all my cards which are going to be a bitch to replace. Fuckin crackheads man.

45mg methadone
Smoking bowls
1 beer & 1 hard iced tea
5% pods on the JUUL

I sware I got a fuckin black cloud following me.

Well I haven't touched H for a week now and plus my benzo and alcohol usage has dropped a lot too, so guess I'm basically sober now...

2mg subutex
10mg Valium
2 beers

Trying to get straight as I have exams coming up.
But yeah not so high anymore...
Glad to hear you cut back every now and then lol I remember your epic heroic dosages of downers :D

Just shatter today. I have BZD's, I just don't want. *shrugs*

Had counseling at the clinic today for the first time in months. Went better than I thought as out of the 4 oral swabs I've had since, only one was positive for fent and one for benzos. Two for cannabinoids, but that's whatever.

45mg methadone
Bowl of Amnesia Haze
Monster Energy
24oz 8% abv half iced tea/lemonade
Nicotine via JUUL -ordered some pods last night. Hopefully here by Friday.

Need to get go order my replacement license today. Fuck man, no benzos today and for the coming days most likely. Fuckin wallet jacking crackhead.

Smoked a little a couple of hours ago, I'm gonna spark another spliff even if I don't really like weed as I did in the past, maybe except if I have benzos which sucks because I don't want to get addicted only because I'm coming of from something else or because I don't want to trip on weed but just relax.

i'm on that 52 hours of sleep deprivation, the only thing that would make this better is if i could inject it into my eyeballs

Woke up to 120mg methadone.
Took ~3mg diclazepam.
Smoked the rest of crystal with gf.
Smoked 2 bowls of WiFi OG with CBD hash on top.
Hit my do-si-dos STIIIZY pod, 80+% cannabinoids no solvent.

Impatiently waiting for more Pg to make another diclaze solution

Status
Not open for further replies.