• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My liquid drug of choice!! MUG, MUG, MUG....

Last edited:
Well I just added another .5mg alzam and a pure indica joint to the mix. No more achohol for the night. It's 19:10pm here now roughly half an hour since my last post. Really feeling good now. I did pick up some triazolam .25mg x4 tabs.. But purely for tomorrow. But that's another story. And tomorrow we shall know why, lol.

But total count now

18mg bromo
2.5mg alzam
4 joints 2x (70% sativa/30% indica) x1(50/50 split) x1 (100% indica)
1 quartz beer
100ml vodka

Overall feeling of relaxation and happiness.. Hope everyone else is doing well too.

It's okay man. I'm always here if you wana talk about it. Take care <3
I get sad a lot. I feel like a piece of shit and think about how meaningless life is.

1mg alpraz and actually buzzing nicely so I'm feeling pretty decent

watching news, about to black out for a while

love y'all <3 <3 <3

12mg bromazepam, 2.5mg lorazepam, 20mg diazepam, ~300mg DHC, few bumps of ket.

In a few hours I'm gonna mix zolpidem and ketamine see just how weird shit can get...

^ Zolpidem and ketamine! :D I have had many fun times on that combo, I think, and done some weird shit too like turned all my furniture upside down mid zolp-hole thinking I was trying to get away from little furry animals running around my flat or some shit. Sober I always feel like it would just be a massive waste but when zolped up I'm sure it's a short trip on the K train to fun city.

God damn, had no plans to do any "real" intoxicants today, took 100mg flmodafinil for the first time this morning for work reasons, about 60mg tianeptine sulphate in 2 divided doses in the day... then come the evening somehow I just got myself into some senseless anxiety about some stuff about a romantic thing that might be going to work out well, maybe not, hopefully well, but just couldn't calm myself down, vaped a bunch of nicotine, if anything made it worse, took 20mg diazepam, then another 20mg about half an hour later, now just cracked open my time lock box in order to do about 200mg ketamine... :rolleyes: It is a weeknight but have no reason to think tomorrow will be an overly stressful day... if anything quite the opposite now coz of the long tail of valium metabolites... ketamine is probably going to be mostly a waste of nose and kidney resilience coz of the diazepam muting much of that tasty dissociative psychedelia... but I do feel better now. :LOL: Pretty calm now in fact. God damn though, I have some issues I need to deal with obviously, I think it was the right move to turn to drugs in this instance instead of voicing my inner turmoil to anyone and thus potentially turning unfounded fears into a self-fulfilling prophecy. No doubt I will sleep well, if artificially well, tonight, and hopefully will have more clarity tomorrow. Maybe I need to get some therapy again... maybe I should have tried meditating instead of cracking open the drugs box... ah well, maybe, coulda woulda shoulda, everything's OK, I think, just had a minor freakout anxiety thing... maybe I've been too dismissive of GABA "kindling" of phenibut, pregabalin, and whatever other random untested noots I stuff into my cranium on a regular basis. Phew, jesus, glad to have this thread and this forum and you guys to put my inner spiel onto digital paper, thanks to anyone who reads, participates, or doesn't, or responds in this thread, or doesn't or just shares a small glimpse into your life, which is all of our lives in the ever changing but static crystal of eternity, peace out and much love.

Been feeling very anxious today, a bit concerned it's light etizolam withdrawal as it's really way more intense than usual anxiety and I've bene doing it a lot, but also a lot of 2-FMA, and only doing it because of 2-FMA. I also got really drunk last night and have had a hangover all day. So who knows. I did have 2 drinks over the past hour and it has helped a good bit.

Been feeling very anxious today, a bit concerned it's light etizolam withdrawal as it's really way more intense than usual anxiety and I've bene doing it a lot, but also a lot of 2-FMA, and only doing it because of 2-FMA. I also got really drunk last night and have had a hangover all day. So who knows. I did have 2 drinks over the past hour and it has helped a good bit.
Did you use 2-FMA for functional reasons, or mainly just recreation. Curious because I just checked the psychonautwiki entry and the duration and side-effect prodile seem to have a functional-favourable flabour which is intriguing to me.

I've mentioned one of twice before I think that I have often found NSI-189 to be particularly helpful for lingering stimulant comedowns, on it's own it might be little more than placebo, and granted my stimulant binges are shorter and less intense that some but something about it does seem to mitigate the rebound depression, anxiety and anhedonia without being intoxicating in a way that I have not found much else to be. I used it twice daily for about a week after being up for 72 hours on a bunch of mephedrone, MDMA, ketamine, methamphetamine and dexamphetamine, and while it was the suicide Tuesday to end all suicide Tuesdays, NSI-189 helped me piece myself back together faster than I think I would have without it. Just my anecdote of course.

they don't know the target that's scary

I don't think I'd take it, even if it had a chance of helping with PTSD.

do you think it just increases BDNF? What do you think it does if you don't mind me asking?

My impression from the garbled quagmire of crowdsourced wisdom that is reddit is that one of it's likely actions is suppression of cortisol - I used to use it for exercise occasionally too and while I did not objectively measure my performance with or without, subjectively post-exercise/workout high was enhanced. I'm not sure how this or any of it's other unknown mechanisms of interaction would play a role in countering stimulant fatigue. I also know cortisol is an important hormone for many other bodily functions. I think it might increased BDNF in some way given it's apparent in vitro effects on the hippocampus, not that rampant neuronal growth is always a good thing. I'm not in any state to think coherently about this right now but will revisit it later and see if I can dig something up.

HOLY SHIT REALLY NE/cortisol is probably the #1 driver of PTSD but isn't PTSD low coritsol NE or high both. I forget.

Very intriguing and I hope to see/hear more info soon, sounds *very intriguing* thank you for sharing your experience Vastness <3

No worries! :D Man I just vaped some THC liquid and it's made a world of difference, all that shit I was complaining about earlier doesn't seem so important anymore. What miracle substances cannabis-derived compounds are! Last time I tried this shit it triggered a mini freakout where I ended up chucking all my vape bottles and coils but when I came to I obviously fished them out of the bin... turns out 40mg Diaz, plus 100mg cocaine and 220mg ketamine which are now beginning to fade would be the difference between shit-chucking paranoia and feeling like everything's fucking great! :D Ah, drugs, what a beautiful enigma. Gonna reload and vape-toke again. :love:

Finally got back to the City, gonna make a strong cup of Poppy Tea smoke some bud and watch a Joe Rogan podcast. Love that fucking guy, I watch him everyday lately. When he starts talking about DMT it doesn't hurt :D

Such a long day traveling.
Hopefully I catch a heavy Nod.

Coffee works and stuff. Kind of sad still. Massively (emotionally) triggered by irl stuff. Hilarious because I started a triggered thread and it’s so fitting.

I can unwind in a matter of hours

Status
Not open for further replies.