• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Are there any dangers of plugging?

Does anyone with anatomical knowledge know just how far we should be inserting these syringes before we squirt? Just where exactly are the blood vessels we want to get the solution to?

I believe you want to get it in past the second sphincter which is an inch or two in (I think). I just push the syringe in to the hilt. I mostly use a 2ml syringe (5ml or even 10ml for some things though) which seems to be the perfect size for me.

John,
I have found that the dryer in there the better for absorbtion. I say that because sometimes I've had to go number 2 just as I was about to plug. So I did what I had to do and then plugged a few minutes later. I did not feel anything after that! I attribute that to being wet in there. So I do not put any liquid in there except what is mixed in the syringe. Hope this helps! (sorry for the gross imagery)

I'd suggest the reason you didn't feel much when you've plugged when "full" is because the solution would've been absorbed by the turd. You need to evacuate your bowels before plugging for it to be effective. I highly doubt internal moisture plays a part as you're (or should be) plugging a liquid solution anyway.

Yeh, the one thing you have to make sure of is that yer bowels are empty. I have plugged the same solution of 120mg's morphine many times...most of the time had a decent ride...but the other times almost nothing cause I was full of shit...I find that I have to void my bowels first in order to get any effects at all.

FYI I actually used avinza crushed up and dissolved into a shot of whisky...burned the old leather cheerio a bit but the onset seemed quicker and of course it was an interesting way to experience the onset of alcohol...I tried it at a bar the other night and got a few strange looks:)- but really I think alcohol breaks down the time release mechanism somewhat more effectively than water with lemon juice in the case of avinza...

happy plugging....!!!

how about plugging meth? does anyone do that? been snorting daily for over a year and my nose has about had it and i refuse to iv or smoke. sounds like an interesting way to help my nose heal up. no holes in my face or anything. just bleeds all the damn time.

bump... i know people has tried it here... just wanting to know what kind of process people has tried aside from shoving a shard up ur ass. i was thinkin about diluting some in water like i was gonna take a shot of it but instead use a needle-less syringe and pluggin it. dont jude me lol.

i think plugging would be the least dangerous method of ingestion. if you did a huge amont i guess there's still risk of overdose, but that'd take a LOT.

bump... i know people has tried it here... just wanting to know what kind of process people has tried aside from shoving a shard up ur ass. i was thinkin about diluting some in water like i was gonna take a shot of it but instead use a needle-less syringe and pluggin it. dont jude me lol.

I've never plugged methamp, but I've plugged dexamp. The method your thinking of is the way to go, crush your shards up, dissolve into water, you don't need much water. Just enough so that it's all dissolved, then suck the solution back into a needle-less syringe, insert and plug.

It's a great way of dosing amphetamines IMO, hits hard and relatively fast as long as your bowels are empty. With simple dexamp I get a little rush and it feels very clean, moreso then oral/snorting. I have no doubt plugging meth would be great, really great :) Plugging amphets has a higher bioavailability then any other ROA besides IVing, but is less damaging. So it's got alot going for it as a way of dosing hah, theres no judgement here on bluelight - it's a great way to dose, non-pluggers don't know what they're missing hah :D

Last edited:
I've never plugged methamp, but I've plugged dexamp. The method your thinking of is the way to go, crush your shards up, dissolve into water, you don't need much water. Just enough so that it's all dissolved, then suck the solution back into a needle-less syringe, insert and plug.

It's a great way of dosing amphetamines IMO, hits hard and relatively fast as long as your bowels are empty. With simple dexamp I get a little rush and it feels very clean, moreso then oral/snorting. I have no doubt plugging meth would be great, really great :) Plugging amphets has a higher bioavailability then any other ROA besides IVing, but is less damaging. So it's got alot going for it as a way of dosing hah, theres no judgement here on bluelight - it's a great way to dose, non-pluggers don't know what they're missing hah :D

fucking 100%

My method of plugging opana...

Hey everyone, I havent posted anything in a while but, ive been lurking and reading all these years LOL I just wanted to let you all know how I get every last bit of opana into that syringe..
I use 15 mg ERs and they are white in color so its a bit hard to peel but, I try to get as much off as I can, I take the rest of the pill and crush it into a fine powder and have it laying on a piece of paper that can be folded..I then take a needless syringe hold my thumb on the end and fill it with very hot water making sure my pointer finger is at the top so I can mix with my other hand..I just pour the powder right into the rig from the folded paper and then mix it well with a toothpick until no more clumps are in it..It gels up but, i notice if u use about 1.5 teaspoons of hot water and stir fast it does dissolve pretty good..What I do then is put the pusher on the very edge (making sure no pressure is there whatsoever or the meds will come out the top) then turn upside down and the solution should just drop right down, push in the top slowly and there u have it! I use a water based lotion to lube it up and insert about 2 inches and sqiurt hard! LOL ENJOY :D

the only dangerous thing that comes to mind is you get used to having things in your ass then start to like it, next thing you know theres a dick up thereD:

i have been hooked on opiates for few years now (OC my DOC) and has never once crossed my mind to plug it. My own personal opinion...that part of the body is exit only--no exceptions.

I want to make it VERY clear that I am not posting this because I am judging or anything like that...just want some insight into why people prefer to take drugs in this method. When people typically plug...is it in pill form? powder? liquid? all of the above?

Since I am assuming people take this approach to get more of a rush and to have their substance hit them harder and/or quicker...Is it more effective than taking it up the schnozz? I snort my OC's and man...that first hit give me an incredible rush and hits me within seconds. especially if its my first toot in several days..or even the first one OF the day. (on a side note...i think im almost as hooked to putting it up my nose as the actual drug itself..but thats for another day)

This is getting somewhat long winded..so will wrap it up and just leave it at this:

Again, not judging in any way, shape, or form; rather just looking for insight into why this is preferred method for some. And if you cant bump it..why not just parachute?

Last edited:
My own personal opinion...that part of the body is exit only--no exceptions.

Will you be telling the doctor that if one day perhaps you had to take a suppository medication? Or have a colonoscopy to check for a potential bowel cancer? A prostate check? Probably a stupid analogy but those things are waaaay more invasive than plugging a drug in a liquid solution.

For certain drugs, plugging is a very efficient way to dose. More intense, faster onset, longer duration, higher BA, effects feel cleaner leading to reduced or no side effects that may be felt with other ROA of some drugs. Depending on the drug, many will rate plugging closer to IVing than snorting, oral etc if that gives you any indication of why people do it. Also plugging is relatively safe compared to ROA like injecting, smoking and snorting (keeping moderation in mind).

It is very easy and can literally be done in a few minutes. I gather people seem to think "plugging, no way I'm not sticking/shoving drugs up my ass" or whatever, when in reality with the right syringe (needle-less of course) you don't even feel anything and it's over within 2 seconds then you enjoy the superior high. /shrug

edit: Also, the syringe only has to slightly go in, like 1cm, which is around a third of an inch.

Last edited:
DankJ, I was just like you a few months ago...

:)DankJ, for real I know how you feel and I always thought it was a really weird ROA too..Just think of it as a suppository! When I was prescribed opana 15mg ER about 6 months ago (Doctor switched me from Oxycontin 20mg I was on for the last 5 years) I took my first few pills and didnt feel a thing nor was my pain anywhereeeee near under control..I had to look into why this was happening to me cause I heard opana was a very potent opiate and I needed to change my meds up a little due to terrible tolerance problems..I tried eating the high fat meal before an oral dose and it still wasnt doing anything..I looked into plugging because, I would NEVER have the guts to stick a needle in my arm nor was I about to start sniffing the stuff to get pain relief..I dont do this with any other meds besides opana because of the higher BA..Its a wayyyyyyy different high when you plug it compared to taking it orally..I will never forget the first night I did it Ha Ha What a difference!! I LOVE my opana (only plugging it that is), actually ALOT better then my oxy I swore about for the last 5 years..it really is a great way to take your meds, once you try it you will feel alot different..It definitly does not hurt cause the syringe is so small..Its worth the trouble! Only thing thats bad is when I am not home I really cant take my medicine, which sucks..So I take a few percocet 10mgs :)

whats the procedure for plugging diluadid i've never done it before but it doesn't do anything for me orally.

IT TURNS YOU GAY!!

lol, j/k, i'm sure there may be, but i would think minimal compared to iv. never tried personally, it gets a lot of support from the members on here

whats the procedure for plugging diluadid i've never done it before but it doesn't do anything for me orally.

....pretty much the same procedure for pluggin most other drugs....

crush it up, mix with warm water, put in some sort of oral syringe or needle with the tip cut off(my favorite cuz its the skinniest), and shove it up there atleast a couple inches, farther would be better though, and PLUUUUUUGGG!!!

....then enjoy your high.

...also there are probably several techniques on how to plug dilaudid posted on BL allready, all it takes is a quick search to get your answer....it will probably be more detailed than my answer, but it works the same.

Whats so bad about having a dick in your ass anyway? LOL I am as straight as they come and I am a plugger! I also dont find anything wrong with anal sex or gay people..Whatever floats your boat, I plugg my pills cause I know how to get a good high ;o)

^
I'd rather have shit on my finger than shit for brains :p;) By the way, plugging requires no use of your fingers, other than to push down the plunger of the syringe.