View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Festival Tripping Thread

GardenGrove

Greenlighter
one hit of acid first timer at a music festival?

Welcome to the Big & Dandy Festival Tripping Thread

>> Please read this warning about blotters / taking untested drugs <<

>> The Drugs and Festivals/Events Thread (in Drug Culture forum) <<

Modem.jpg

[original post:]

Im planning on dropping one tab of some good acid at this "hippie music festival" coming up where probably half the people there are tripping. Last year i ate ecstasy and it was amazing. My friend says that with just one tab i will still be able to hold conversations if necessary. Also I will be there with my girlfriend who is my first love as well as my dad but i wont really be around him. how does this sound?

Last edited by a moderator:
1 tab doesn't do that much. You'll just be chilling on it. If your dad cared you were tripping it could make things awkward. Even a small dose can make you seem a little off so have an excuse to handle the situation if it happens.

Im very comfortable around my dad and he usually doesnt seem to get all up in my grill of what state im in so as long as i could pretty much have a conversation then im good

If I were you I would drop a dose beforehand and see how you react so you can get the desired effect at the concert.

He's probably getting the tabs at the concert. Eating 1 tab should be fine. 1 tab of almost any tab of acid is light visuals with a nice body high. Even if its strong acid is pretty clear headed until you start eating ten strips, thumbprints, sheets, or grams. Mushrooms are much more of a mind fuck at low doses than low dose acid.

Munch on it and hippie out brother.

In my experience, low-dose LSD (1 average tab) is more stressful and anxious than mid-dose LSD (about 2-3 average tabs).

It will be your first time doing acid?
i suggest NOT doing it at a festival

you'd think it'd be amazing, but if its your first time you wont know really what to expect and if you start to freak out the tons of people wont exactly help you get out of your funk

I wouldn't take any drug at a festival until you feel comfortable with the drug itself

as for dosing, depending on the potency of the LSD and how you react to if 1 tab should be fine.

I suggest (if you still have time) to test the acid before the festival to see how you will react and get the feel for it as to ensure you have a great time at the fest.

I went a little crazy at my first festival, 3 day psytrance fest....

mushrooms, 2c-e, molly, DOM, nitrous, and pot the whole time.... tripping for an entire weekend was interesting....

I am comfortable tripping around hippies and ravers, you meet a lot of interesting people....

1 hit and you would probably be just fine, in the event that it does get a little intense just find somewhere a little more quiet....

I want to go to Goa Gil.... I am almost tempted to.... too many good people playing in the south east right now....

Candy Flipping at A Music Festival ?

Hi, My pet lizard will be attending a festival next month and also one after that in January, however my lizard is sick of paying such high prices for in-festival alcohol and instead wants to candy flip as the LSD will be able to keep him going for the whole day, My lizard is not going to be sneaking these in but dropping them before he enters the festival, both of these festivals go from 12-11PM and they are two of the biggest festivals in my lizards native homeland. My Lizard has only taken ectasy once before at another music festival and speed at a party, he has never tried LSD so he was thinking he should try LSD a few times before these festivals to get a feel of what it is like.
One of the festivals however he is sneaking into and not buying a ticket so would that be a bad idea if he was to drop acid as he might get paranoid he could get caught out etc etc since he will not have a wristband on and such?. My lizard thinks he should take only half a tab along with an MDMA capsule of about 120mg of MDMA to give him light visuals/not as much of a strong trip or should he just take a whole tab?. Would a tab be suitable enough once the MDMA wears off to still keep him partying strong for the next 6 or 7 hours?. My lizard currently resides in Australia so maybe some people know the festivals he is talking about ?

Man up and sneak them in like everyone else does. But any ways candy flipping is awesome But powerful as hell You want to pace it at first and if you dose before hand and it kicks in while your in line they might not let you in when you get at the gate because you look intoxicated. Happy tripping

Will people please stop with this animal thing. We do not use SWIM here as it does not make it so you can not be charged in court, it does not make any deniability you will still be charged if in the unlikely event it went that way.

OP will you please let me know what website closed down that is causing this phenomenon?

But if this is about a lizard don't give your drugs to animals, it's cruel. I don't think that's what this is about but you never know.

I would sneak in what you can if you are concerned about high price, however I would not sneak yourself in. Usually that is a crime and is punishable by law not simply getting asked to leave. I would take the drugs in full when you wish but that's because I don't like redosing.

Good luck

Please talk in first person. Saying you fed your pet lizard drugs isn't going to hold up in any form of court and won't protect you, it also makes your posts annoying to read, and as such, we don't allow it here at Bluelight. Please edit your post.

If you're going to try candy-flipping, please consume LSD alone first, and please try candy-flipping at home before you go out and do it at a festival. For a lot of people it can be a really crazy hectic combo and if you're not experienced with LSD, and haven't experienced the combination before, there's a good chance you might freak out or get hurt in such an environment.

candy flipping can be beautiful, but it should be timed correctly. take the lsd about 4-5 hours before you take the mdma and it will last you the entire day. the reason to take the lsd before the mdma is so that the mdma doesnt wear off before the lsd does. you dont want the roll to end with a long trip

an alternative point of view.
i've seen many posts describing the 'right' way to candyflip, however i imagine most people discover the magic of this combo while on benders or at parties and arent worrying about the time, dosage, etc etc

so my advice would be not to worry so much and just go with the flow, however, I personally would do the MDMA first so i come up on the trip confident and content.

technically the MDMA will wear of first but i havent found my self to feel like 'coming down' while tripping...the trip just shifts gears and in the right enviroment the music and atmosphere will keep you going.

just my 2cents =-]

The only problem with taking the E first as that it'll most likely turn your trip sour when you start to feel a stimulant wearing off while on LSD. I definitely advise taking LSD (a whole tab, probably), and then E as you are peaking. I've often found the E to make the LSD easier to handle since the effects of the E are more undeniable, but I generally have a really hard time cultivating what I would perceive to be a bad trip, and everyone is different. Use your judgement because you will be flipping pretty hard if it's good L and E. However the trip is going to be empathic and therefore shouldn't get you into too much trouble. Alcohol + Benzos, PCP, or Ambien is more likely to get you kicked out than the more heartfelt candyflip.

be careful with large crowds and especiall mosh pits when doing this. i once got caught in a mosh pit on a hippieflip peaking during beastie boys and rushed into a panic attack because of claustrophobia und too much ppl. dont recommend it.

^true words. be sure to keep your surroundings favourable eh. i too awoke in a mass of people after a show and it all got overwhelming real fast. looked like a tsunami of bodies.
still, the panic faded fast into hilarious laughter at the impossibility of the human condition