• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Festival Tripping Thread

If you're candyflipping at a music festival I personally wouldn't bother with less than a 10 strip and a half gram of molly..

but yeah do whatever you're comfortable with. Classic combo / classic setting if you ask me.

^ You must be joking...? A ten strip and a half gram? Sarcasm doesn't come through very well on internet forums - be careful.

3-Day Festival as to 3 Different Substances (first shrooms, then lsd, then mdma)

Hello people, this is my first blue light post.

Swim has been looking at these forums for some time now. Swim thought this would be a perfect opportunity to get some constructive feedback on what Swim is going to attempt.

Some background information on Swim:

SWIM -

- is very experienced with marijuana use
- is familiar with mdma or e, no more than 8 times in swim's life, more pills than 8.
- has tried low dose of shrooms once with satisfactory results
- has never used acid
- is 20 years old and going to college
- is confident that he will have a good time %)

So what does swim want to attempt?

Swim is going to a big 3-day edm festival in about a month's time. Swim has been looking forward to this event all year because he went last year. Last year, swim tried to roll 3 days in a row, Swim now realizes that was probably the worst thing he can do to compromise his well being and almost ruined his little vacation :( .

This year Swim plans to take Shrooms, LSD, and MDMA on different nights. What Swim hopes to accomplish through this is to get a fun weekend he won't soon forget. Swim hopes in the fact that he is doing different drugs on different nights, that he will embrace each night as memorable as the last.

Take note, Swim has school the next day after he comes back home. Swim has to somehow talk to his parents with some normality, but that's the least of his worries. Swim is going with a group of friends who will be doing mdma.

Swim has been working out multiple days a week, Swim has been eating a well balanced diet.
Swim is very social at these kind of events. :D

Specifics on Swim's plan:

Night One - Have 2-3 beers in the parking lot, stash some joints and an 1/8th or 1/16th of shrooms and consume inside the venue.
Night Two - Have 3-4 beers, stash lsd and consume inside the venue. Swim wants to take 2 hits his first time.
Night Three - Have 3 beers, stash joints and molly, pop 1-2 mollies and begin sweatin giving him enough time to come down at the venue.

Swim's questions:
if the comedowns from every substance could somehow overlap hindering the performance of one the drugs on a given night?
If anyone has ever tried something like this before?
Any vitamins/supplements that could help Swim in his adventure to wonderland?
Any tips? Precautions? Suggestions? Comments? critiques?

Swim would like to know what the community thinks of his plan. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Don't SWIM here for one. The shrooms will cause you to have tolerance for LSD next day i would use mdma middle day

Woops! And thanks, I can see where you're going with that. Day 1 lsd, day 2 molly, and day 3 shrooms. it all makes sense.

LSD after MDMA or vice versa isn't a great idea. Take them on the same day, and hit a higher dose of boomers on the last day.
LSD will diminish serotonin levels and so will MDMA. So you gotta do em at the same time (And risk a small chance of getting serotonin syndrome) or take it the day after and practically waste it.

My suggestion:
Day 1 - 1.75 Grams of Mushrooms (Maybe an eighth if they're Cubensis.)
Day 2 - LSD and MDMA (Fucking great combination. Possibly the best.)
Day 3 - 5 grams of Mushrooms.

Your mushroom tolerance would have dropped a little (Takes 3-4 days to full reset if I'm not mistaking) but the 5 grams should do the trick. Only do it if you're experience with mushrooms though.

I would space the lsd and mush out by at least a day, like do mushrooms the first day, mdma the second, then lsd on the third. keep the dose low with the mushrooms, ime when i take more than 2 grams the body load and nausea always make the trip get really bad. if your trying lsd for the first time, you might want to think about candy flipping. lsd can get really wierd , especially around huge crowds of people, and in my experience when you take mdma with lsd it makes it a much more pleasant experience. my first time taking mdma I took it with lsd, I'm yet to discover a more incredibly euphoric combo. maybe do mushrooms the first night, and just smoke weed and maybe drink some beer the second night, give yourself a day to let your psych tolerance go down. then do lsd (just one tab) and mdma the final night, a grand finale of sorts. make sure you have a test kit, there is a shitload of methylone going around as mdma these days, so you want to make sure what your getting is the real deal.

LSD after MDMA or vice versa isn't a great idea. Take them on the same day, and hit a higher dose of boomers on the last day.
LSD will diminish serotonin levels and so will MDMA. So you gotta do em at the same time (And risk a small chance of getting serotonin syndrome) or take it the day after and practically waste it.

Thank you Anon610 for your feedback, I didn't know LSD had a significant effect on serotonin levels, this changes a couple of my assumptions, much more to consider than I originally thought.

lsd will affect serotonin levels, but not on the same level as mdma

lsd will affect serotonin levels, but not on the same level as mdma

This. I should say LSD acts more like serotonin. Like 5-HTP. Which still isn't advised doing. But low doses at the same time and I guarantee you'll have a great time man.

I would space the lsd and mush out by at least a day, like do mushrooms the first day, mdma the second, then lsd on the third. keep the dose low with the mushrooms, ime when i take more than 2 grams the body load and nausea always make the trip get really bad. if your trying lsd for the first time, you might want to think about candy flipping. lsd can get really wierd , especially around huge crowds of people, and in my experience when you take mdma with lsd it makes it a much more pleasant experience. my first time taking mdma I took it with lsd, I'm yet to discover a more incredibly euphoric combo. maybe do mushrooms the first night, and just smoke weed and maybe drink some beer the second night, give yourself a day to let your psych tolerance go down. then do lsd (just one tab) and mdma the final night, a grand finale of sorts. make sure you have a test kit, there is a shitload of methylone going around as mdma these days, so you want to make sure what your getting is the real deal.

Thank you down508 for the insight. I was thinking of bringing molly with me on the day I decide to do LSD as a safety net. Oh and I made sure I tested my molly, it came out positive for MDxx with the Marquis reagent, my dealer told me that "one felt like 3," looking forward to those. Taking a break on day 2 wouldn't be a bad idea, but might be the toughest choice as I know I will probably want to further indulge in the extracurricular festivities. Whatever biased I may have, taking it easy the 2nd day will be on my play book. I just started doing some research on cross-tolerance to help me make my decision, first time I've ever heard that term today.

I would not trip a day after rolling. Perhaps consider only doing drugs for two nights? Say trip the first one and then roll the last.

This. I should say LSD acts more like serotonin. Like 5-HTP. Which still isn't advised doing. But low doses at the same time and I guarantee you'll have a great time man.

Hmm, interesting. o:

Last edited:
lsd does not cause the release of serotonin. it acts more like mushrooms

maybe just mix them all at once in lower doses. rather you than me to trip the day or two after mdma...

maybe just mix them all at once in lower doses. rather you than me to trip the day or two after mdma...

I corrected myself after some quick research.

So does this mean that an average serving of shrooms for day 1, two tabs of acid for day 2, and mdma for day 3 could work in theory?

Definitely, though a gap between subsequent trips would be better in regards to tolerance. It all depends on how you react to MDMA, if you become overly depressive then it might be best not to (though, for me at least, the bad depression part doesn't hit until the second day after)

I would recommend taking the mdma on the final day. There is a good chance you will be hung over the day after, and you don't want to be hungover at the festival if you can avoid it, especially if you are tripping. Lsd and shrooms don't affect serotonin levels, so no worries there. There will be a cross-tolerance between the shrooms and acid, but not so much that you can't trip. My understanding is that taking the mushrooms first and then the lsd the next day will produce less of a tolerance than taking the lsd first.

so day 1: mushrooms
day 2: lsd
day 3: mdma

Alcohol generally isn't that great a combo with any of these drugs. It will dull the trip of the lsd and shrooms and will increase the side effects of the mdma. However, you may find it tough to get to sleep the night after tripping, so a few drinks afterwards might be reasonable.

what festival? Im going to one at the end of next month and my plan goes as follows. For a 4 day festival. 1st day get drunk and do cocaine. Next day mushrooms and do ketamine. 3rd Day Mescaline and Alcohol later on. 4th day MDMA LSD and Ketamine. Maybe throw a dose or two of dmt in there, and call it one fucking hell of a weekend!

I had the same dilemma for a 3-day festival I'm attending next month. I solved it when I realized that there's more out there than just psychedelics + empathogens -- MXE to the rescue! So perhaps you should consider another class of drugs? As LSD and shrooms will have quite some cross-tolerance.