• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Festival Tripping Thread

I happen to be attending a festival in 2 weeks! A very big festival from Thursday to monday morning and i was wondering if you think this festival is an ok environment to try LSD for my first time, I've only ever tried 2-cb,2-cc & MDMA so do you people out there think taking LSD (probably one tab) at this festival is a good idea?.

Depends on the festival.

I'd give a Juggulo fest the big swerve on lsd where as a large Love Fest with plenty of green open space and interesting art installations is primo.

At an outdoor fest I'd do it, at a lower end dose. Being that you've tried just the three psychedelics you mentioned, LSD could blow you away. I've only tried 2C-C of those three you mentioned, but 2C-C was nowhere near the mental experience of LSD, even at 50mg IME.

Attention everyone, I merged a festival thread since it is festival season and it seems like many people love to trip at a festival. So please share here your anecdotes, tips and warnings.

Please remember that a blotter 'hit' is not a standard measure of a dosage and it can be (very) strong or (very) weak. It can also contain other substances than LSD, check the warning in the OP for your safety.
If it is LSD, the average strenght is not actually 100 ug, but more like 60 ug. Please talk about micrograms and your guesstimate of what a dose in micrograms feels like based on what you read.

A festival is a challenging place to try tripping for the first time, it is much better if you try it at home first at least once. Start low!

In the name of safety and because there are many smaller festivals the bunk police do not attend. If one were so motivated I feel like test kits might be easy and cheap to produce. Ex. Marques goes something like sulfuric acid and mayhaps formaldehyde both in reagent grade which the internet makes not so bothersome to get a surplus of at least as far as this purpose is concerned. The other test kit reagents are made via similar simplicity. With proper mixing apparatus and dosing containers paying mind to the caustic nature of the input this could be a simple and positively impactful venture.

i have provided the hint that is more than revealing enough so add 30 mins on google to that and I'm sure one can get a good enough understanding to assist in operation no tab untested! Good luck. :)

Day One: Sober. Eat the best vegetarian food money can find. Sleep, rest, tan, socialize.
Do nothing until.

Night Two: 4 tab of Acid and some Brown Sugar MDA. Party...

Day Three: 8 tab of acid, or hopefully i found the guy who has liquid at that point, so i can suckle from his teet. With a pinch of AMT to keep things synergized and lively without being overwhelming.

Night Three: Catch what i want to see, then rest around 2-3am.

Day Four: Good Breakfast, Good Lunch, 2c-e for dinner.

Night four: Everything goes Bananas.

Day five. Rest, and say goodbye to friends. Pop adderall to be social and functional enough to leave music festival and find a place to eat and sleep.

Interdisperse that with tokes of marijuana and the occasional toke of DMT, and that would be my festival chemical itinerary.

^ solid itenerary but I'm gonna assume the ketamine use during the entire event was not forgotten here but rather assumed ;)

actually... i'm not really a fan of ketamine. Nice try though! What are are trying to make!?! Alphabet Soup?!
lolol Which festival are you planning on going to this summer? and or Which festivals have you been to.

I go to Shambhala and Motion Notion.

Well I'm really only planning on equinox right now oh and gratifly if that's gonna show up for round two this year last year was the kitty's tittys! Last year I did spring fling, Pangea, the big what, grassroots shakori hills, fall ball, and gratifly, I've done the all good a couple times, moe down once, and desiderata mostly localish southeast American festivals. Ketamine however is almost as fun to search for at festivals as it is to do, that shit plus nitrous = rofl. As far as alphabet soup after learning the alphabet the only logical next step is to rearrange it in ever extending combination to determine in the name of science what will happen :)

This is a classic routine for a 4day festival if you wanna go all in!

Day1: lsd/2cb/shroom (choose1;)

Day2:mdma/coke/other stim

Day3: Lsd but double the first day dose

Day4: lsd but double day3

Beer, weed and K is something you can mix in wherever.
Ive done this setup several times and it works really great :)

I went to Glastonbury and did acid for the first time this week. I only took half a tab of 100mg as i wanted to acquaint myself with the feelings of hallucinogenics before going too hard. First thing i felt was my legs feeling funny, then mild visuals when looking at the clouds (seemed more vivid when left alone). Walked around site for hours looking at stuff, wasnt too intense but was a bit uncomfortable around masses of people. Was a bit uncertain but in all the experience wasnt overwhelming. However, things took a turn when i smoked a lot of weed after. Visuals were enhanced even when my eyes were closed to the point where i couldnt sleep. Stayed awake for a long time waiting for effects to lighten up. Similar effect on ny friend (although two other friends went straight to sleep). My advice is if you are tripping for the first time at a festival, maybe go easy on the weed or start early; being in an uncomfortable sleeping bag in a tent not being able to sleep isnt too pleasant.

I love tripping at small to moderate sized festivals, where everyone is friendly and there is a community vibe. Though it can certainly get out of hand easier. This summer I had a mini freak-out on a lot of LSD on top of AMT at a festival, fortunately I had some etizolam to pull me out of my panic attack.