• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your benzo of choice: experiences and reasons...

EveryStar

Bluelighter
Here's the deal, I live in Portugal, here drugs are very easy to come by and I can basically get a box of any benzos I want at the pharmacy for a low, low price (just today I got some midazolam and temazepam...we can't discuss prices here, but let's just say for 60mg of midazolam and 280mg of temazepam, the change I had in my pocket sufficed...).

Now, I've gone through over 30 of the 15mg Dormicums over the last 10 days (after not taking benzos for two years...I used to be prescribed 2mg clonazepam and 30mg temazepam a day back when I was living in the States), and I've also gone through a good twenty of the 2mg clonazepams, so surely by now my tolerance has increased. I took 120mg of temazepam today and it felt pretty good for a few hours but then just made me sleepy.

What is the most euphoric benzo I could get (especially since I'm living in Europe, we have access to some pretty exotic benzos...loprazolam, lormetazepam, etç...)

Here's a chart with the price lists of the cost of a box at the pharmacy:

NOPE

It's in Portuguese but I'm sure you guys can understand the gist of it...I was thinking of either going to buy some temaz, the problem is, with my tolerance, a box of 14 of the 20mg gel caps will only last me a day or two, and on top of that, tolerance to temaz develops extremely rapidly...taking them during two or three days in a row and the euphoria is gone... I want to feel some good benzo euphoria, and I hear brotizolam and triazolam are extremely euphoric, but very short-lasting...I don't want something that feels good for 30 minutes and then knocks me out (like IV'ed midazolam for example), but rather something that I could take during the day to get that benzo euphoria (plus I tend to drink a few beers throughout the day, which potentiates it).

What would you guys recommend?? What is the "holy grail" of benzos?

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, moving to DC since this is more 'what's your favourite' as opposed to anything promoting harm reduction.

I'm not too sure. I've never been a big fan of benzos. I once got 20, 2mg lorazepams for a very cheap price because the guy didn't know what they were worth. All night I just kept taking more and more until they were gone. I didn't feel much of anything apart from it being difficult to maneuver and hold a conversation. I always get very confused and completely derail conversations on benzos. Although, maybe I felt some sort of euphoria, because after a certain point I only remember bits and pieces.

Ah, my bad. I haven't posted on BL in over 2 years, since my crack and heroin filled days (which are now behind me, thankfully)... Kinda forgot about the rules over here! Sorry about that. :\

Last edited:
SWIM has only had experience with a few benzos being from the US and unable to procure them as easily.
Midazolam for me was not euphoric but it made him not care about anything
clonazapam did practically nothing except lower his anxiety level for a good amount of time
his favorite was xanax, alprozalam not especially euphoric but the 0 to 60 rush he described as amazing

maybe try valium, SWIM has been told it's more euphoric then xanax

This thread is all sorts of terrible. Let's try to get the discussion in this thread moving in a direction that's at least somewhat worthwhile...

H1erophant, we don't "SWIM" here, so you can forget all about that ridiculousness...

Personally, my favorite benzo would have to be clonazepam. It's very similar to alprazolam, but I had a bad experience with alprazolam... had a seizure. =\

True, I was alerted to the same thing in OD as well, sorry for any offense. I used to be an active member here a long time ago and recently have decided to turn by blue light on again

well my favourite benzo is funitrazepam (rohypnol) but i think even in portugal you might have some trouble getting that one otc... second fav is loprazolam... great benzo...

Well the problem with temazepam is that I have a tolerance... I need about 120-150mg to get that good buzz goin'...and more than a few days in a row using it and the euphoria is gone...
I tried looking for flunitrazepam, but I'm not sure we have it here in Portugal, and I've been looking online but I can't find the price of the a box of Rohypnols (bought at the pharmacy)...

How is loprazolam? I hear it's good IVed...is it better than midazolam IVed?? Either way I probably won't be IVing for a few more weeks, I wrecked myself completely shooting midazolam these last few days, so I'm going to lay off the needles, at least for a good while... How is loprazolam taken orally/sublingually? Does it produce a noticeable euphoria?

Clonazepam

Yeah, I've had a clonaz script for a long time back when I was living in the States...it's good for anxiety, and it makes me outgoing and sociable and such, as a matter of fact I love popping 2mg in the morning to get me going, it puts me in a good mood, but I wouldn't say it's the most euphoric. ;)

Alprazolam.

Clonazepam is good but I find I gain tolerance to it even faster than Xanax.

Well the problem with temazepam is that I have a tolerance... I need about 120-150mg to get that good buzz goin'...and more than a few days in a row using it and the euphoria is gone...

I've gone through 10 grams in 4 months a few years ago and it was always euphoric. But now I can take 300mg of temazepam and feel nothing. These are dangerous doses and nobody should try to take that much unless they like blacking out.

I've alprazolam and I love it, but if I could choose one, that would be Midazolam.

The only benzo I have ever had is Diazepam so not got anything I can compare it to.
But it seems to work just fine for me, either on its own or with a bag or two of gear.

Xanax, rollin on xanax bars, poppin them xanax bars, don't know what I'm sayin, xanax bars.

well my favourite benzo is funitrazepam (rohypnol) but i think even in portugal you might have some trouble getting that one otc... second fav is loprazolam... great benzo...

Yeah, I was really thinking of going for the loprazolam, but I'm not sure what to expect. Is it only euphoric IVed? What is the closest benzo you could compare it to, in terms of effects?

I have plenty of experience with benzos (alprazolam, diazepam, clonazepam, temazepam, bromazepam, tetrazepam, midazolam, phenazepam, etc...), and I find Xanax does give some good euphoria, but nearly every time I take some I end up doing stupid shit and making a fool of myself. I also like the "dreamy" kind of euphoria that I get from temazepam and diazepam...but since alprazolam is part of the triazolo class of benzos, which include triazolam, I imagine the euphoria must be pretty similar, so I think I'll opt for a box of triazolam tomorrow, and leave the loprazolam for another day...

Oh and about the Rohypnol, I'm not sure it's still marketed in Portugal... I've been looking all over the net for a price list for a box of the 1mg tabs from the pharmacy, but I haven't found anything yet...