• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy aMT Thread (3rd incarnation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

any major dude

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy aMT Thread

amt_3d.jpg

Alpha-Methyltryptamine

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

Subthreads

Coming Soon!

novdevider7.gif

Previous Archived Thread
[FIRST PAGE] - [LAST PAGE]

Related Threads

just to say the aMT freebase doing the rounds is top notch and i fooking loved it:D

Just got my 250mg :D :D

Smells AWFUL...Reminds me of how my old maths teacher smelt. Maybe he was a closet aMT addict. Gona try it after work today, might even write a trip report if I'm feeling enthusiastic.

^^ I would highly recommend getting a full night's sleep before taking this one... its stimulating but not like other long lasting hallucinogens so if you're not fully rested it starts to drag... and drag... and drag...

^^ I would highly recommend getting a full night's sleep before taking this one... its stimulating but not like other long lasting hallucinogens so if you're not fully rested it starts to drag... and drag... and drag...

Well I finish work at 11pm, planning on taking it soon as, and I have a day off tomorrow all to myself to allow the effects to mellow and subside, ready for a good night's sleep that night. Personally, I'd consider it good value for money if the duration of the trip exceeds 15+ hours.

Would smoking a tiny bit today count as an allergy test for taking 50mg on friday ?
(it is freebase)
would i smoke it like heroin on foil or like crack,

was supposed to take it last friday but have been recovering from my bad 5-iai experience &
methoxetamine,i just havent felt right since, but im back to normal now
so this friday i will be taking it.

lol you realize that 1mg of smoked AMT freebase is active, right? That's a bit more than an allergy test...

Anyway, don't smoke it unless you have a glass freebase pipe...

lol you realize that 1mg of smoked AMT freebase is active, right? That's a bit more than an allergy test...

So how much would be considered for an A test,

maybe im best just to go for it on friday (without allergy test)

aint a freebase pipe just a crack pipe,

if so i had my own special way to smoke crack without glass/crack pipe,
(a long time ago)

Could you not just sprinkle a bit over a roached cigarette? I did that for MDPV, worked a treat.

Thinking of doing AMT with Liberty caps this weekend. Never tried the combo before. Good or bad idea?

Also, is it possible to experience ego loss with aMT? Say, if someone bombed 100mg or something ridiculous. Would give this substance an extra layer of depth...

I've always smoked it on tinfoil with no problem - works just fine as long as you are familiar with chasing "other things" :)

Although smoking 1mg of freebase may be active it is only minimally active - to be honest you'd have to be pretty damn sensitive to it to feel much. For me, it starts to become noticeably active at around 5mg when smoked - not a full-blown trip but a definite mood and energy lift for a few hours. When I use it for its antidepressant properties I would generally smoke ~5mg. It is a bit more than an allergy test but it's a fair way below the level of a trip. Once you go over ~5mg you're heading into trip territory so make sure you have a good set of scales ;)

I've always smoked it on tinfoil with no problem - works just fine as long as you are familiar with chasing "other things" :)

Although smoking 1mg of freebase may be active it is only minimally active - to be honest you'd have to be pretty damn sensitive to it to feel much. For me, it starts to become noticeably active at around 5mg when smoked - not a full-blown trip but a definite mood and energy lift for a few hours. When I use it for its antidepressant properties I would generally smoke ~5mg. It is a bit more than an allergy test but it's a fair way below the level of a trip. Once you go over ~5mg you're heading into trip territory so make sure you have a good set of scales ;)

Thanks Shambles,
im going for the trip 50mg,
what everyone seems to think is a good starting dose, any less seems to be leaving peeps feeling edgy,
but i may smoke some next time just to compare the difference,
as someone else said smoking it completely changes the nature of the trip into something more stimulating and less euphoric,
i want total euhoria =D

If you do smoke, please report back about dose/effects. I'm really curious to hear from others as my vaporized experiences seem to indicate that my freebase is seriously weak. 10mg had me feeling nearly nothing. 30mg was awesome, but still pretty mild. Guess my stuff isn't as potent as it smells. :)

For me, smoking is actually more euphoric if anything. It is also speedier (which may or may not be a bonus depending on personal preference) but the psychedelic side is less prominent. I'd say it feels more like a straight euphoriant/entactogen with a hint of psychedelia when smoked - still trippy but much less so than oral/rectal dosing.

As for dose/duration, 25mg had me very happy for the best part of 24hours with the last batch of freebase I had - 15mg would be about the lowest dose I could vape and get a trip experience rather than just a mood/energy boost. Not tried the stuff doing the rounds at the moment though.

bought some amt a while back which cost me £100 for the gram. I took an alergy sample then followed up to a total of 33mg and I hated it. It made me very nervous and edgy and I had to take benzos to calm down.

I reported it here on bluelight and the general concensus was that I didnt take enough. On Sunday I plugged 50mg and went through 12 hours of hell. It was llike taking bad acid and all I got was this crude crude crude acid feeling and a horrible acid mouth.

Its the most disgusting drug I have ever had the misfortune to take. There was NOTHING pleasant about it at all.

It was grey hcl and at the time there was only one place in the uk that you could source it.

I will never take it again.

Give me 6-apb anytime!!!

I like most of the rc`s including 4mmc, m1,b1,mdat,5iai,mdpv,dmc.

Amt was taking poison for a trippy effect.

My mouth is also covered in little blisters and my teeth feel `tight` and 2 days later my partner feels sick and she never gets any kind of adverse effects from rc`s.

The place I got it from sells only amt nothing else.

Maybe the white crystal variety is better?

ps....I slept for 20 hours after it.

What do you guys define as a `trip` ?

During 1974-1977 I took many microdots and a trip was spiralling colours on OEV`s and total walt disney on CEV`s with every channel of my mind opened up and visuals streaming and flowing. It was the most intense amazing thing that ever did, and ever has, happened to me in my entire life. Standing on the moon would be nothing compared to my experiences on LSD.

With this stuff all you get is a trippy `feeling` and flickering eyesight. I am incredibly succeptable to very tiny amounts of drugs and I took 50mg plugged so by my own standards thats a massive dose, all things considered.

6-apb is FAR more pleasant to get the same trippy `feeling` but there is no crudeness, anxiety, etc, etc and its damn cheaper by far.

I have noticed on more than a few occassions that the minute I post something negative about a drug the thread gets closed and thats why I have posted my experience again from the other thread (above)

I hope I`m being paranoid but who exactly is running this board?....vendors or friends of vendors?

A whole lot of moderators on this board seem to think a whole lot of these rc`s are `amazing`

Are they being sold `hand picked` samples because the vendors know they are moderators or are they vendors themselves?

Might be a better idea if moderators `moderated` and were NOT allowed to post trip reports.

Just my thoughts and like I say I hope its paranoia but as time goes on and I read this board I seem to be seeing `patterns` with every new rc that comes out.

I have also received PM`s in the past few months from people telling me that well known moderators on this board are shills.

Buy a very very small amount of this drug and decide yourself.

Oh and watch out for the fact that vendors have ran out of hcl and are now selling freebasae and then consider that this new thread has been created and lo and behold we are getting reports on how fantastic this freebase is.....just like they all said about the grey hcl......

Bluelight is no longer a good source of info thats the only thing that`s truthful and real.

Status
Not open for further replies.