• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Would you do it?

Would you consume the pills knowing that there was one toxic one in the batch?

• Hell yeah!!

Votes: 24 20.2%
  • No freaking way!!

Votes: 95 79.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

purplefirefly

Bluelight Crew
I asked someone else to start this thread, but since they I haven't I am going to step up because I think this might be an interesting topic:

If you were given/bought 100 pills and out of those 100 there is one pill in the batch that would kill you instantly.

You are not allowed to use a test kit to test for the poisonous substance.

Would you take any of the pills in the batch or would you throw them all away?

Please discuss :)

Id take it.

1 in 100 chance, right?

Actually, Id take more than one. Once my odds got to a certain point, Id stop.

What are the contents/quality of the other 99 pills? What manner of death? Just poof! gone? I'm jot sure i can answer unless i know these things....it might be worth the risk....

id sell 25 of them, throw away the rest, and go buy some legit E

WAA THIS TOPIC IS TEH STUPID PF!!! =D

Okay, seriously...no. I don't ever encounter those kinds of life and death odds in my day to day life, and I don't plan on it any time in the future. It's an unwarranted risk. This may surprise some of the more adventurous types here, but I'd just as soon toss the whole lot in the trash. It's not like there's a worldwide shortage of ecstasy and we're going to run out.

Not trying to be a jerk but who buys pills that have 1 that could kill you? LMAO
But to anwser the question I would not take them would have to throw them away because i couldn't live with myself if i sold a pill that could kill someone.
So no but cant say i wouldnt think about it lol.

oj415 said:
Not trying to be a jerk but who buys pills that have 1 that could kill you? LMAO
But to anwser the question I would not take them would have to throw them away because i couldn't live with myself if i sold a pill that could kill someone.
So no but cant say i wouldnt think about it lol.
come to think of it, yea, fuck that. i'd just throw all of them away. i can make money other ways to feed my love of ecstasy, potentially killing someone isnt worth it

Im saying now i would try 1.. since its a 1/100 chance of me picking the lethal one, but im pretty sure actually confronted with the decision, i'd be too paranoid and throw them all out.

Maybe or maybe not. God knows whats in the pills I take now anways, I could actually have that one thats going to kill me now. Then again I could step outside and get run over on the street tomorrow. Life is short..........I don't know.

sixpartseven said:
Id take it.

1 in 100 chance, right?

Actually, Id take more than one. Once my odds got to a certain point, Id stop.

I think you'd probably get more of a rush off of knowing that you could die than by the actual pills themselves.

I would throw them all way. 8(

i dont think i would do it, i would probably just invite friends over and we can make a bon fire and throw them in there, or watch them go down the toilet. Do something fun with em, other than consume em. haha

3 years ago, i wouldve said yes. these days its a 100% hell no, i wouldnt eat any of em.

Even if I had the balls to have one or more I would get to paranoid to enjoy the roll anyway.......so no I wouldn't and life is worth more than getting 99 good free pills and 1 lethal one.