• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Would you do it?

Would you consume the pills knowing that there was one toxic one in the batch?

• Hell yeah!!

Votes: 24 20.2%
  • No freaking way!!

Votes: 95 79.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd crush them all into dust, climb the highest hill I can and give them to nature.

SomewhatDamaged said:
What are the contents/quality of the other 99 pills? What manner of death? Just poof! gone? I'm jot sure i can answer unless i know these things....it might be worth the risk....

The other pills are absolutely fantastic! Excellent dose of mdma and they are pure pills.

The manner of death: you die quickly. Probably painfully.

I'd throw them away - it'd be a loss, but not something that's irreplaceable!

Just asked the boyfriend - apparently he would take some..

I think it's despicable that some of you would even consider selling them.

urghh. I hope you get crushed by poorly-mounted plasma TV

^^ i agree.. thats sinister to sell them to someone else.
i'd deffo throw them down the drain, my life is worth a lil more than a buzz!!

well, I guess drug dealers don't sell people things knowing that it will instantly kill them, But ALL dealers know they're selling poison. So these assholes are right on par with alot of em

dshock said:
well, I guess drug dealers don't sell people things knowing that it will instantly kill them, But ALL dealers know they're selling poison. So these assholes are right on par with alot of em

they arent forcing you to buy it.... :|

I can't believe people are saying yes/sell them...

Id probably put them in a bowl with some milk and take pictures....

UltimaWeapon said:
they arent forcing you to buy it.... :|

No SHIT, but they still realize they are literally selling people poison, no one is forcing them to sell it.
And thats a slow death usually....knowing you are selling someone instant death makes you an instant scumbag, asshole.

I'm gonna be completely honest, I actually like those odds. However, I've never been one to take chances when there's too much at stake, regardless of the odds. Besides, I dont take mdma anymore anyway, so no :)

No poll?

fuck that... i was getting 100 pills for damn cheap No prices please ~PFF.. so no i wouldn't risk it, i'd rather buy another batch...

sorry...

Last edited:
Nope I wouldn't. If someone was going to sell me 100 for dirt cheap then told me about the 1 I wouldn't buy them, and if I was given them I would flush them with no cost to me. Its not worth the risk

anyone saying they would sell them.....wow

makes me not want to hear any of your opinions about anything ever again. would you even care if you found out someone died because you wanted to make a profit?

taking the risk yourself is one thing, but knowingly murdering someone.....I just dont have the words. it makes me sick

God no... Just no.. Its horrible how worthless life is in some peoples eyes

I definitely wouldnt sell them

I have no problem taking them myself though

(believe it or not, it just took me 8 minutes to post this repsone because of horrible speling errors)