• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Would you do it?

Would you consume the pills knowing that there was one toxic one in the batch?

• Hell yeah!!

Votes: 24 20.2%
  • No freaking way!!

Votes: 95 79.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To all the people who said they would sell them.

Thinking about the potential to kill someone for a TINY amount of profit, would you REALLY sell these pills?!

I would get 100 cats and feed a cat a pill and wait for its reaction until it ate the pill that killed it, then i would have a clean batch left, if i was lucky less cats get high and one dies, if i end up being unlucky i would end up being stuck in a room filled with one dead cat, 98 wired cats and one pill left for myself

I think this hypothetical question might have been better if you added an extra twist:

Would you take the pills, knowing one would kill you, or throw them away IF YOU KNEW that these would be the last pills you'd ever have a chance at taking in your entire life??

No answer the original question, no I'd throw them away.

To answer my question, Id throw them away. Pills don't mean that much to me. My mind has the seratonin, I can release it on my own as I wish. :)

I would just trash them all; my life and the lives of others are not worth the risk.

if the 99 pills were guarantied to be pure mdma. then i would crush all 100 pill into a big pile of powder and mix it up real good like. then put the powder into capsules. the one toxic pill would be so diluted that it wouldn't effect you.

The required dose of poison and the amount of poison in the pill are not specified, so that might not be the safest.

FiveBucksFool said:
Yes, I'm sure s/he was actually going to do that. 8)

Irrelevant.

Why would you even think that such an idea was "genius"?

And one never knows with the people around here....don't you think that there is probably someone on this board who has given their pet mdma...or any other slew of drugs?

It happens and it completely makes me sick.

Yeah sure animal cruelty is bad, no arguing there.

But it was just a joke man! I doubt he really would do anything like that (and if he does then I agree with you). Sometimes you just gotta chill and look at the funny side of things. (I mean AIDS And being racist isn't cool, but look how many hilarious jokes there are about these things! har har har!) ;)

Well Ecstasy discussion, while it can have social and funny aspects to it, it is a serious forum to discuss ecstasy related matters. I'm not an uptight wound up person, I know how to laugh and I know how to joke around. I also know when it's appropriate and when it's not. I also have a good understanding of appropriate content matter.

I'm sorry if I won't chill about people talking about giving an animal drugs or those condoning the behavior. It's not funny and it's not something to joke about here. That's that.

purplefirefly said:
I asked someone else to start this thread, but since they I haven't I am going to step up because I think this might be an interesting topic:

8) Never close one of my threads again.

stvtlb said:
if the 99 pills were guarantied to be pure mdma. then i would crush all 100 pill into a big pile of powder and mix it up real good like. then put the powder into capsules. the one toxic pill would be so diluted that it wouldn't effect you.

100 Poison Pill Powder Recipe

Why?

I don't know how I am going to live with myself now that I have completely ruined ALL of Bluelight with this single thread.