Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big and Dandy DOT/Aleph-1 Thread

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
I realized we don't have a thread for this substance yet. I recently obtained a dose of it and sometime this year I will arrange a meeting with my receptors. I was hoping though that someone else had tried this. Or at least had some information.

So, please share. :)

ohhhhh delightful

My choice is between DOM or this at a goa party coming up in May. I can't decide! Both sound good! =D

I cant wait to hear what you think of it xorkoth, I have been waiting a long time for some 1st hand reports to come up for DOT

I'm not sure when I'll try it... I haven't tripped since the new year and I don't want to start doing it a lot again. But I will certainly make this one of my priorities. :)

What are the dosage levels for this? PiHKAL says 5-10mg, and then goes on to say it's very variable (as is to be expected with sulphur-containing phenethylamines). I received 26mg (I believe that's correct, without being near the vial). I wonder if anyone has any recommendations for me as to dosage? I am unlikely to ever be able to receive more. I would prefer to err on the high side, but I would most prefer to be physically safe.

This is the correct PiHKAL entry, correct?

If anyone has any experience with it at all, even if it was totally unexciting, please post it in here.

One important recommendation - treat it with caution as it has clinically significant inhibition of MAO. That's the reason I haven't got around to trying it yet - I want to be 100% certain I don't have anything dodgy in my system beforehand

I'll be trying it in May. For some reason (maybe this thread?) I got it in my head now I can't get it out =D

Scchooooool be over so I can triiiiiiiiip. lol =D

peace and hugs,
a silly samadhi

incredible, i wont ask if this has entered the market...
of all the alephs this one has the most appealing report, the intense intellectual stimulation and pages of written notes, it sounds perfect.
Also form a chemical standpoint how could this not be a winner? the methyl group is always a favorite with phens (2C-D, DOM) 2C-T sounds a bit inconsistent, but i wouldent be half surprised if it tickled my fancy.
And then Aleph looks like the porridge that was just right, the methyl group and then that warm sulfur. wow.

Now you've got me all excited! =D

S_S, perhaps you'll try it before me so you can be guinea pig. I've been the guinea pig enough. Although it's a role I enjoy playing.

^ Welcome to guinea pig central =D (I can't believe I'm still being a test pilot for new things at my age - you'd think I'd have more sense & maturity =D)

A 2C-T with an alpha-methyl group? No thanks, I'll pass on this one.

I am, however, keen on reading any reports on this substance since its been saught-after by many over the years and now it has finally materialized.

do you guys think a 3mg trial would produce much? Would one still be able to go about one's daily work (nothing serious just some reading and grading) you think?

I might trial that level to get it done so I can be ready for a larger dose come party time.

i'm interested in trying this guy out... too bad it's impossible for me to find. :/

Hmm this is amusing - a thread about a drug no one has actually tried - any volunteers - ah go on then I've talked myself into it.:)

ok, took 2mg of it now its ~3 hours later. I was not expecting much and did not get a knock you over the head trip. I'm feeling good still, I understand where the PIHKAL comment in the 5mg entry where the guy said afterward he felt empathetic/very nice. Here is a PIHKAL entry for comparison's sake:
(with 5 mg) The initial hints of action were physical--warming of first the legs, and then a comfortable warmth spread over the entire body. Intense intellectual stimulation, one that inspired the scribbling of some 14 pages of handwritten notes. Which is a pretty good record for an experience that is almost entirely non-verbal. The afterglow was benign and rich in empathy for everything. And by the sixth hour I was quite hungry.

I will say it came on quickly, by about 30 minutes I was feeling effects. I felt spaced out and happy and for a moment thought it was going to develop into something stronger (it had that feeling like coming onto a good MDMA roll). It did not though. It felt a lot like AMT around 10-15mg oral minus ANY jitteriness. The effects were entirely consistent of EUPHORIA. I told a friend as I was coming onto it that this chemical is like a euphoria pill, clean and simple and honest euphoria.

I took a walk in the sunshine and found a bench eventually to watch the sunset and think my little happy thoughts about life. As I was sitting along a cat meandered up to me and sat down beside me while I petted it. It kept purring while I petted it. Eventually it jumped down and meandered away. I thought about my life and crystalized an insight I've been working through recently (I think thanks to the Aleph-1's positive push).

Minus were ANY visual effects or weird psychedelic thoughts, etc. Just euphoria. I honestly won't be surprised if this one comes out to not be very psychedelic at all in the classical sense and more like MDMA.

I simply cannot wait until I get a chance to try 5mg soon! This drug felt so wonderful that I was tempted an hour in to redose and go higher, but I decided for the sake of the experiment not to.

A +/++ on the Shulgin scale.

Peace!
samadhi

ps I will add that ~three hours before dosing this I took my usual gram of piracetam with coffee. Also, I had taken a large dose of fentanyl/xanax the night before and had woken up the morning STILL miraculously being effected by it (pinned pupils). I'm almost positive by the late afternoon when I took the Aleph-1 that these factors were negligible if at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ *mouth watering*

yummy. i love me some entaco/empathogens.

cant wait to hear a higher dose report and perhaps even try it if it finds me.

Oh man, maybe this one will be my first experiment to break my break. :) Sounds delicious!

Post this in Trip Reports, you moderator of that forum, you!

lol this was just a tester, barely a +2. I'm gonna do 5mg soon and see if this tease extrapolates into a +3.

Maybe next month we can make Aleph-1 the compound of the month?

I'd dose a tad below the recommended dosage just to see how your body takes to it. Be safe!

edit: Didn't read the whole thread, looks like you did it already!