• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big and Dandy DOT/Aleph-1 Thread

1 more note about the aMT is is a Tryptamine with a very strong body component to it and DOT was almost the opposite.

This was available relatively recently for a while... any new reports?

Just thought I’d throw in a few notes on Aleph-1/DOT with combinations as there isn’t much info available. I’ve taken it 3-4 times at about 4-9 mg. First 2 or 3 trials were about 4-5 years ago. It’s always been good to me, maybe some slight nausea and some muscle stiffness first time, but well within acceptable limits. It has a certain “drunkenness” to it that I do recognize from other sulphur containing phenethylamines, and a bit more of it than I get from 2C-T-2/7/21. Aleph-1/DOT share the same heartwarming and tactile enhancement I get from 2C-T-2/7/21, but than my psycho-physiology seem to appreciate the same characteristics in molecules as Shulgin did – and not everyone does.

Anyhow, this is a “dirty” mini report, today I insufflated 5-7 mg of Aleph-1/DOT divided in to 4 very small piles, with about 20 min in between. Fasting for 6 h before. I’ve insufflated Aleph-1/DOT before and expected it to be about twice as strong as orally. Not much of a burn snorting it. I did have quite a tolerance from plenty of 2C-B yesterday and 100 mcg ALD-52 a few days ago, so bear that in mind.

To anyone considering insufflating Aleph-1/DOT – be aware of the deaths from insufflating 2C-T-7 (- and 2C-T-21) and tread carefully considering that Aleph-1/DOT may have MAOI properties.
To complicate things I’d had 500 mg of pramiracetam, 100 mg of phenylracetam, 500 mg ALCAR, 400 mg of citicoline 8 h before and, 17 mg 3-MeO-PCE 3 hours before and about 5 mg THC an hour before. Hence my calling it a “dirty” report :^).

The effects were stronger than anticipated – though I had hoped for the pramiracetam, 3-MeO-PCE and THC to potentiate the Aleph-1/DOT. Still, less effect than without tolerance. I had zero bodyload and got in to a very positive mode – hadn’t even really been aware of that I was a bit low before. Music was wonderful as was touch. Got some energy to do things, did some yoga (really need to do yoga more often!), had a lovely forest walk up a hill to watch the sunset, colors were more saturated and looking at patterns in my Persian carpet it felt like they were just about to start moving – but they never did. Similar to what 10-12 mg of 2C-T-21 does in many ways. I find Aleph-1/DOT pro-social and with empathogenic qualities similar to 2C-T-2.

So with this very positive experience I may go for 10 mg orally without tolerance next time. I do wonder what it is that makes Aleph-1/DOT so “erratic” in the words of Shulgin, i.e. that the effect varies so much from time to time or person to person…

Hope it will become available again so more people get to try it! Love, wonder and wisdom to ya’all!

Last edited: