Votes: 10 5.0%
  • No - I smoke cannabis but not with MDMA

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • No - I don't smoke cannabis

Votes: 17 8.5%

• Total voters

Farmand

Bluelighter
Iv been thinking a lot about this and iv seen that what people prefer to do is very different from each other so i thought a poll might be the answer.

The question is what you prefer to do with cannabis when rolling.

Please vote and then, if you want, please write why you answered like you did.

Thanks

Farmand

Last edited:
I dont smoke anymore. I tried it on e once because a friend insisted that it would make me peak harder. It completely brought me down and just made me feel like going to sleep :(

Farmand said:
Thanks dude, that was very fast done=D

I'm at work. It was either post your poll, or continue writing about the importance of using print legislation instead of the electronic version, for a class I'm teaching next week.

Which would you do? :D

But cheers, no worries :)

I dont notice any pros/cons to it, I think its a placebo effect. I did chief a bowl once and then roll later on in the night, all it was good for was just killing the time between getting to my friend's house and rolling.

Doing cannabis on the come down is a nice way to end the session.
GHB is also a good way to manage the come down but you get more fucked up with cannabis.
When my partner and I roll together we usually want to finish up with some sex and a joint will often help me get it up.
It's a strange thing but for years I would get totally paranoid with cannabis.
The walls would close in, start to breathe, I used to be convinced that there were things standing behind me, often I would have to vomit as well.
mdma has changed all that. I find I can get a nice goofy hash high with some mild hallucinations while coming down from E.
Add a snort on the poppers and I go off exploring in an internal world for a few minutes.
Warning though: too much poppers and all the rest can trigger a fit.

its missing an option.. I like to smoke before and then after but not during.

The whole allure of MDMA is the incredibly clear euphoria, I can't see why anyone would want to smoke and cloud that up. Now the comedown is a good time to trip out if you light a phatie.

I find that it can dull the comeup and take away from the rush or intensity but I don't know..it just makes me feel more comfortable when I'm rolling, less self aware about what a tit I'm making out of myself. Of course in the early days the MDMA was enough to do this, but as that haze of blissful ignorance fades overtime, you bein to become aware that you look and act like a blubbering, whacked out, mental fergie.

I smoke quite a bit of weed normally, and the first time I took x, I smoked on the comedown. It didn't really do anything for me, so I wasn't too impressed. The next couple times I rolled I smoked again on the comedowns, but again, I didn't get much out of it. The most recent time I took x I didn't smoke and instead took clonazepam, and that was much better IMO. Soo relaxed.

X+weed

Usually when im rollin I like to smoke a few joints threw out the night. Also drinking some alcohol brings up the buzz.

But also MDMA by itself is very good, very clear minded

its all good:D :D

Iv quit weed and now I see it just takes away the cleaness of the E experince

I find that if I smoke weed when on E it causes me to become confused and almost overwhelmed. I don't smoke weed in general either.

only after I come down, but I'll take a good nap, wake up, then a few puffs and I'm good.