• Yes - only after I've come down

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • No - I smoke cannabis but not with MDMA

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • No - I don't smoke cannabis

Votes: 17 8.5%

• Total voters
i always smoke on my comedown.
the only time i wont smoke on the comedown is if there is only like 1 cone of bud for me, that just makes me jealous.
i always make sure my girlfriend and i have my own half a stick when im coming down..we never have worries then :D

I put down "before, during, and after," but its really just whenever I feel like it. I've rolled and had no marijuana through the whole experience before, and i've also smoked copious amounts of weed during a roll.

xthunderbirdscx said:
psssh...

Anyone else agree with me here, that during the comedown, a bowl of some nice kine bud will bring your roll back?

Smoking on the comedown will bring my roll back for another half hour or so, and the bring the night to a nice, peaceful, sleepy end.

I might smoke before, but i want to be clear minded when mdma kicks in, so ill wait to drop until im no longer stoned.

I mean, thats the beauty of mdma, intoxication with a clear mind.

But ill always say, weed at the end of a night of rolling is probably the best solution (minus prescription meds) to calm down, relax, and go to sleep.
i agree with you, it brings the effects back for a while.

also i found it useful because i was feeling a little weird and couldnt sleep, so i smoked a little before going to bed (like 8hs after dropping the pill) and i slept really well :)

I find smoking before pilling kills it a bit. Always just smoke during the peak and on the comedown if I do...

I Used to smoke from the moment I dropped till the moment I passed out.

Nowadays I prefer to have a few lids on the come-up. And a few lids or joints to put me to sleep.

^^ That's exactly how I do it pretty much. Anymore just kills the roll IMHO.

Sometimes I smoke a little maybe an hour or so beforehand to pass the time, but I feel like pot dulls some of the finer effects of MDMA. So I tend to abstain while actually on it. I'll puff it once or twice to be social, but thats about it.

I smoke like a chimney as its wearing off, if I haven't just dosed on a hallucinogen of some sort.

^ mmhmm, i dont like it when im up cause it dilutes the mdma effects but it think it brings my roll back up alittle if i smoke on the come down.

i smoke weed with just about every other drug out there though.

Mellow Dee said:
I dont smoke anymore. I tried it on e once because a friend insisted that it would make me peak harder. It completely brought me down and just made me feel like going to sleep :(

yeah i had the same experience and i even threw up a little and felt sick, but it depends a lot in the quality of the pill itself,,

They're two different sensations. It all depends on how I'm feeling at the time. If I enjoy the social aspect and am rolling nicely, I won't need weed - so I usually save it for the comedown.

thats a good point, for me it depends on what i am doing as well.

if im tryin to just get the fuck down and rave i wont touch weed but if its one of those times when we just rnt feeling the edm and we just want to sit and chat or w/e then ill smoke my ass off. i guess the weed just makes me kind of lethargic, like it doesnt bring my roll down but it does make it less intense, more mellow

time for a bong hit

When I take E I need at least a half quarter to last me the night and the morning after because I can smoke alot more than usual.

i dont specifically plan a time to smoke when im rolling, but i never start rolling without at least some bud, for the come up, come down, and everything in between