Votes: 53 26.6%
  • Yes - only after I've come down

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • No - I smoke cannabis but not with MDMA

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • No - I don't smoke cannabis

Votes: 17 8.5%

• Total voters
I dislike the mix, but i always end up smoking before during and after if i'm around passing spliffs, because for some reason i can't refuse.

but i've enjoyed E SOOO much more just on it's own.

i do agree that bud is good on the comedown, but only a fuckload or i just feel awake and really fucked.

noz + pills though mmmmmmmmm

Wow... I cant believe taht this many people don't smoke during it. It makes me roll so much harder every time.

There's some actual science to this question. Pot potentiates MDA in MDMA. Therefore, when smoking pot during a roll, one might start to actually hullucinate or feel waaaaay the fuck out there. This feeling is not as prevelant in those that smoke pot on a regular basis, but very prevelant in those that don't. It may cause confusion, cloudyness, and dispondency. This accounts for those that answered they don't like pot during a roll, but never really smoke pot either. Something to consider.............

Le Junk

You're right about the hallucinating Le Junk. I almost never hallucinate on MDMA but after a spliff the walls will start breathing and all other kinds of weird happens, on the other hand I'm so happy from the E that it doesn't matter at all. Except for the time I carefully placed the remote of my stereo into my drink thinking it was a holder I couldn't remember buying.

augustaB said:
You're right about the hallucinating Le Junk. I almost never hallucinate on MDMA but after a spliff the walls will start breathing and all other kinds of weird happens, on the other hand I'm so happy from the E that it doesn't matter at all. Except for the time I carefully placed the remote of my stereo into my drink thinking it was a holder I couldn't remember buying.

Those are the priceless moments, my friend! ;)

Le Junk =D

The first time i dropped, i just had half but i had had a few cones before and it did nothing for me(the bikky that is) so i have done my best to stay clean before i roll..But during and after i am a chimney ;) i used to be a big pot head, and as such it still takes a decent amount to affect me normally, so i find it can intesify and/or calm(calm not as in ready to go to sleep..more so wont run around like a fool after i get greedy with the bikkies) me down while rolling, depending on how many fruity disco bikkies ive had.

It really seems to be up to your general usage of weed off e..if you dont touch it much but do on the gear then the effects will be intense, whereas if your a regular weed user you wont notice it as much..just my experience with people round me..

I typically smoke a few on the come down, before going to sleep.

How ever, on the couple of occasions that I haven't smoked any, I find the next day is a lot easier to deal with. From now on, i wont be smoking after pills.

Sleaze said:
I typically smoke a few on the come down, before going to sleep.

How ever, on the couple of occasions that I haven't smoked any, I find the next day is a lot easier to deal with. From now on, i wont be smoking after pills.

Funny, for me it's much easier to deal with if i HAVE smoked. :)

I definitely like to wait until the come down begins to smoke, because I enjoy the effects of normal MDMA, although last time I might have enjoyed a couple small tokes (my stomach sort of hurt). Smoking after a roll gets me more "fucked up" than almost anything, I definitely get some pretty crazy hallucinations from it. Pretty enjoyable. :)

Lets me pass out after a wild night too.

i like to smoke when im coming up, and then not again until after the trip.

it helps with the hullicinogenics and helps me get to sleep after.

well havent smoked in 2 years and last night i broke that streak. after reading the posts about x and bud being good combos I would def. have to agree. smoked on the comedown and it made things a lot easier. ive taken norcos on the way down of a trip and that was fun too. also another time I took ambien on the way down and that was pretty amazing as well. overall I feel bud and x still beats them all. I most likely will try it differently next time, maybe before or during the roll...any suggestions?

EuPhOrIa89 said:
I most likely will try it differently next time, maybe before or during the roll...any suggestions?

During the comeup of the roll makes for good times as well. I always find smoking before the roll can dull the experience a bit and you just feel more stoned then anything.

I voted "only on the come down" but really it's more just still at the peak but nearing the end, as well as the come down, and a little bit afterwards. It tends to draw out the comedown for me, which is nice because it's usually quite a depressing shock to come down, I find cannabis makes it a much more mellow landing. Not surprising, of course, but it does vary between people.

..... whaT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!

jaykay.

i love cannibis don't get me wrong, but mdma, is a fucking euphoric experience that should be enjoyed alone in my opinion. i'll smoke the day after i roll... YOU START ROLLIN again! (almost). ... but shizzle, i love to talk to people and feel lovey on mdma ;-). and when i smoke on it... it just doesn't do that for me.

i smoke on the come-up, try not to again until the comedown, agreed that it makes the night come to a nice, peaceful sleepy end.

but does anybody just take a hit the next day and get absolutely blasted?!
i mean i guess i feel some leftover serotonin being sapped up and washed away with the weed, but not looking at the mdma, i get so zooted. like dizzy, tweaky spacey type shit that i dont get from blazing.
part of the reason i like rolling so much is being able to sit at home "sick" the next day, and take a few bong rips and be high as the moon.

The few times I've tried smoking during, it just reverted me (temporarily, thank god) to what I am when I smoke: antisocial, introspective, quite, etc. So I don't smoke while rolling anymore.

And i'm reluctant to smoke on the comedown now after a pretty bad experience, although that might have been just a one time thing.