And then it's like "stop stealing from me. YOU ATE ALL OF THE XANAX"

Men are so dramatic
LOL

honestly have 2 of those beauties on that chart... one being xanax. *LE...SIGH*

and i have valerian and i'm trying not to

isn't that stupid, isn't that the dumbest lame ass shit you've ever heard

and i have beer and 42% liquor and am saying "no" to myself

testing my inner will power hurts sooo much

p.s. i love the fact I bought moonrocks and let it sit around for like 2 months and TOTALLY need that CB-1 boost without ruining dab tolerance

and can actually FEEL It

YAY TIME TO SMOKE UP

Never heard of valerian so nah you're good

I'm about to raid the liquor cabinet. His parents liquor cabinet. That's my life rn.

Really going to regret this at work tomorrow

Tomorrow's. Problem.

I'm about to raid the liquor cabinet. His parents liquor cabinet. That's my life rn.

Tomorrow's. Problem.
valerian tea like they sell it in the grocery store it's so NOTHING and I'm absolutely freaking out :|

lol @ "his parent's liquor cabinet" honestly it's alright, deep breath, you'll get through this.

OUCH and work tomorrow? Hopefully you have some sick hours to cash in!

Nope used that all up actually being sick for 3 days

You're right. This isn't so bad. There's pork

And some nasty grapefruit vodka

And eh. Doesn't sound worth it. Maybe some kratom

Is papa still around

if it makes you feel any better over the last year i've probably had several hundred doses of benzos to cope with tough life shit we all go through and what not

and i'm able to go get more for sure, like i don't doubt it, and i have plenty. I HAVE PLENTY i am SO STUPID i should have just taken a benzo when i was at MAXIMUM CRAVING like 2 hours

instead i'll go to sleep, having self-medicated with OVEREATING

and the same stupid night news i've heard all day

and then waking up w/o decent sleep

Tomorrow's. Problem.
Soo thats where the red dog I sent him went !

the trick is to smoke a lot of hits back to back like a pro and then you feel pretty baked

oh my god i so have SO MANY AWESOME THINGS like alprazolam bars and I am SO ruining my mood.... for the whole weekend minus friday night

I AM A HOPELESS WITNESS

i hate being totally fucking withdrawn into myself like a loser all the fucking time this fucking sucks

48 hours of the weekend blown because CPT'S GOT SALTY BALLS

WE'RE ALL THE SAME LOSERS BUT WE FIGHT LIKE HELL

oh god I'm legit crying I fucking HAAATETHISSS oh god I'm going to rip into that box of valerian tea I put up w/ this shit as much as I can

legit don't think antihistamines would work

don't want to try

my fingers are like 2 cm away from bars I don't even want AHAHAHAHAHAH this is probably when anyone in their right mind would be CORRECT to put #rcbenzos in my drink

PS abusing anxiolytics like xanax is like NOTHING compared to abusing hypnotics DEAR JESUSFUCKSAKEINEEDSLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Last edited:
Gotta get my kicks before baby #2
ok well learn from my pain

if it SOUNDS and FEELS like awesome, to go on a long spree of taking temazepam, flurazepam, triazolam type hypnotics, PLEASE DON'T OH GOD NO

it's so much easier to come off a xanax multi-week habit than the aforementioned. Mostly because you only naturally fall asleep once a day. You "can" be anxious/panic many, many times in one day. Rebound for xanax for me is like 3-4 hours. Rebound for hypnotics.... WEEKS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MY BRAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.