💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya last night we did some Molly and I did not sleep. He falls asleep so easy like wtf. What a gift. Does he deserve that?

Ughhh

He is fucking snoring

Jfc. There's not enough vodka

And he won't get anything else bc "I have issues"

Listen here. I'm pretty cool

"Sometimes, I can't help but feeling that I'm
Living a life of illusion
And oh, why can't we let it be
And see through the hole in this wall of confusion
I just can't help but feeling I'm living a life of Illusion
Pow, right between the eyes
Oh how nature loves her little surprises
Wow, it all seems so logical now
It's just one of her better disguises
And it comes with no warning, nature loves her little surprises
Continual crisis
Hey, don't you know it's a waste of your day
Caught up in endless solutions
That have no meaning
Just another hunch, based upon jumping conclusions
Backed up against a wall of confusion
Caught up in endless solutions
Living a life of illusion"

he won't get anything else bc "I have issues"
lol

last guy i wanted to be with thought i was high because i was *content and sober* and at peace w/ everything so i've since gone off the deep end and still am only smoking pot today and had coffee (probably a terrible idea) but i had it SIXTEEN HOURS AGO how am I still RATTLING like I just had it

lol

last guy i wanted to be with thought i was high because i was *content and sober* and at peace w/ everything so i've since gone off the deep end and still am only smoking pot today and had coffee (probably a terrible idea) but i had it SIXTEEN HOURS AGO how am I still RATTLING like I just had it

Yeah I was about to ask you how much crack you've smoked tonight tbh :LOL:

Yeah I was about to ask you how much crack you've smoked tonight tbh :LOL:
my 2019 hook up thinks i'm on meth THIS IS PTSD WITHOUT BENZOS and he htinks i'm "ON" stuff

i go manic coming off alc/benzos and act like i'm on speed, i'm not

if i was i wouldn't be eating like SOOO much food

just don't fall over and you'll be OK

make sure there's always something you can puke in near by

and you'll be OK
don't pass out on your back

and that's what i'd do

actually i'm eating ice cream because i can't face life w/o at least one joy I can live without him hitting me up ... I made zero effort likewise... BRAIN HURTS.. NEED... BENZOS... valerian is maybe gonna not do enough

gonna have ice cream and try to feel lovely and tired

hoping you are alright and got into bed OK.

I've woken up from a black out in a random place/position one too many times myself.

Night kiddos. Well "night" like I'm going to sleep 8( hoping. I don't feel like I can. Gonna try.

Yes try doing something other than whine about lizard pedos. Orrrrr catch them in the act in the clouds (I think that is next topic in lava?) Surely a winner if you post shillary scaring children to harvest the Queen's adrenochrome.

Sure you can blatantly source, or call someone a fag.

But it's an art, you want to do it with style.
I'm not sure that getting jah'd means the same thing to each of you!

Also, add - leaving your phone unlocked around that miscreant jah when he might be in the mood to post although he's permabanned, to the list of blatantly source or calling someone a fig newton.

Although, I think I saw scuba allude to those cookies sometime after *the incident* so maybe that was it

In other news congrats to @mal3volent for creating a thread that doesn't suck and managed to get to 1k before the month was up

Status
Not open for further replies.