• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Post Lost in the 5th Dimension

No sleep for me. At the beach now watching the surf having a coffee. Still off my tits. That speed was fucking strong. Had 60mg of valium to try and sleep and while it took the edge off it didn't do fuck all to stop the speed. Watched 5 episodes of Narcos season 2. Debating the merits of taking more speed and just keep the buzz going till tonight or waiting for it to wear off. Its showing no sign of doing that no. Fuck knows how much i had last night. Maybe two or three points snorted. I dont have scales so i have no idea. Still plenty left in the bag so knowing me i will have another line and try and enjoy the day.

No sleep for me. At the beach now watching the surf having a coffee. Still off my tits. That speed was fucking strong. Had 60mg of valium to try and sleep and while it took the edge off it didn't do fuck all to stop the speed. Watched 5 episodes of Narcos season 2. Debating the merits of taking more speed and just keep the buzz going till tonight or waiting for it to wear off. Its showing no sign of doing that no. Fuck knows how much i had last night. Maybe two or three points snorted. I dont have scales so i have no idea. Still plenty left in the bag so knowing me i will have another line and try and enjoy the day.

Thats the best plan Consumer. Top up and embrace the day! :)

Thats the best plan Consumer. Top up and embrace the day! :)

Yeah i am pretty much resolved to that now. About to cook some breakfast then rack up again and get into the day. No point wasting a Saturday sleeping and I have shit to get done so it's time to take a leaf out of Lemmy's guide to life :)

How are you getting on Consumer? Im stimmed to fuck. Just wondering if i could make a miniature saddle would (for exapmle) a stag beetle be able to ride a spider? (The bigger house hold spiders in the UK, Wolf spider's i think they are called)

More research needed....maybe..

EDIT:

Man you got fucking frogs riding mega beetles and shit. NO SADDLE

nBEfZpr.jpg

Just woke up after crashing about 5pm. Popped another couple of valium and back to the world of sleep. It will be a while before i take speed again. It really punished me.

Just woke up after crashing about 5pm. Popped another couple of valium and back to the world of sleep. It will be a while before i take speed again. It really punished me.

She is a harsh mistress isn't she.....You know the drill matey. Time is your healer now

Aye. Fun at the time but at 44 she is an exceptionally cruel mistress. Still you have to pay the piper. Valium and a warm comfy bed is a good antidote though.

Got the remnants of some of dibenzoylmorphine in me, and, whilst just about starting to feel the lack of opioids begin to bite my ass, I found about a gram of morphine sulfate, give or take. I thought I'd have to wait quite some time, before some desomorphine presented itself, and feel like shite in between. But then by sheer luck, found the morphine, all in lovely glittering white crystals, so I did a bit, just enough to keep me from climbing the walls and/or eating somebody; the rest is currently having acetone, propionyl chloride evaporated off, then cleaned and prepared for IV. Got a rig on the kitchen counter, just waiting for a date with some dipropionylmorphine. Currently feeling very chipper anyhow, though.

Had some meth earlier. Not sure how much, as it was in solution, and no point doing anything about that, for I need a new scale after accidentally partially liquifying mine by spilling some thionyl chloride on it like a fucking klutz. Not best pleased about that, it fucking melted the damn thing.

Yes, krokodil is the term the russian junkies use.

However the..ahem...there are a few..kinks in the synthetic route that they use. Red phosphorus and iodine reduction is a REALLY harsh set of reaction conditions. It works alright for meth, at least, its passable. But meth, chemically speaking is as tough as old boots and pretty difficult to beat the snot out of. So to speak. Opioids of the morphine type aren't. They need treating with love and care. Speaking of which, one best attend to one's...requirements=D Because bollocks, one of the two portions the dipropionylmorphine was split into overheated a bit, and needs recrystallizing, thankfully I saved it in two halves, the other one of which is nice and clean.

As far as desomorphine goes, it isn't the drug thats at fault, its the fact that the russki smackheads are boiling up codeine pills with (iirc) thionyl chloride to give alpha-chlorocodide, then reducing it with red phossy and I2, doing a quick and fuckoff dirty as all hell extraction, or possibly just filtering and neutralizing the HI (to a degree I wouldn't bet!) and then banging the revolting slops that yields.

On the other hand, chlorination of morphine to alpha-chloromorphide (which is in itself rather...intriguing of a drug, I posted a trip report in ADD actually just recently, SERIOUSLY strange shit, not awful, or bad, just bloody peculiar) with thionyl chloride isn't the step at fault, and works nice and smoothly, the trick is, to use catalytic hydrogenation, using a palladium catalyst, in a lower alcohol, ethanol, probably methanol, or use isopropanol and plad cat, or colloidal Pd, rapid and clean reduction to desomorphine-D, no pressure of hydrogen reportedly needed. Will find out soon, possibly tonight if this prope gear doesn't knock me sideways, as its fucking strong stuff, and far more pleasurable than H. LONG acting too, most of the day is not at all unreasonable. 15 hours easily for a solid IV dose.

My favourite opioid so far, bar the same, only made from de-codeine-ized poppy pod alkaloid isolate, or methadone. I've yet to try the desomorphine. But tonight, or tomorrow. As soon as possible. Adder, I think it might have been, posted a trip report on proper desomorphine, as opposed to russki-style krokodil. And it sounds like it packs an absolute monster of a rush, IV But short acting and abrupt dropoff. Makes it sound like it would be perfect mixed in with dipropionylmorphine, given the long set of legs that one has.

Last edited:
Fucking hell thats better. *eyes start half-closing* Time for an all-nighter on the videogame I've been playing lately until the prope puts me to sleep.

Just coming back down from a shot of dipropionylmorphine. Got the results of a 5.32g batch (that is to say, 5.32g of morphine went in to the acylation, haven't been able to weigh the final yield, because, unfortunately I accidentally partially liquefied my digital scale when weighing a portion of SOCl2 for something else. Spilled some and to say the least, the scale did not approve, and I now need to buy a new one. The entire weighing platter is all bubbled up, blistered and parts of it flaked away in bits, whilst the housing liquefied into goo. Needless to say, the materials that scale were built of, and thionyl chloride; do not mix particularly well:!

The part that copped the bulk of the spilled SOCl2 eventually set solid once more and when it had I did use a scalpel to carefully cut through the sections of melted plastic that had essentially welded the 'on' and 'mode' buttons to the housing and free them enough that they were again pressable, but no dice unfortunately, the electronics inside must have been severely corroded.

What a bollock, thats the last thing I need, I don't get nearly enough of an income as it is, and I needed all the money I don't spend on eating for perpetually improving my equipment. Now I have to part with almost a fiver just for transport to go get a new scale, never mind the damn money for the actual fucking thing itself. on the plus side, the DPM came out a lovely pale cream white color. Makes me think of how nasty street H actually looks. Brown, often as not, FFS. Bastards churning that crap out have no damn pride.

I WANT to take a heminevrin or two, but I only have a few left, enough for seizure control, and CBF making any right this moment, since I'd have to leave halfway through the process. I recently had my dose increased, but, despite then and there in the surgery my doctor saying he's putting the increase on my usual list of repeat scripts, he forgot. Went to another GP the next week after the quantity corresponding to the increase was NOT on my damn refill I picked up that morning, so made an appointment, got given the missing heminevrin, and that doctor, SHE said too that she was adding it to my repeats. Was it? no, it wasn't. Next week I did get it, but the week after, no, not there and I had to wait days for what I should have gotten automatically.

Since my mother died recently the family income no longer has her pension in it, or her disaility income, so total income is being squeezed hard, money is getting tighter than a nun's muff, and every trip to the surgery or pharmacy means money spent on fuel for the car that needn't have ever been spent.

THIS week more of the same, a wasted trip. Have had to ring them twice at the surgery before the request even went IN. Now finally its been added to my repeats, at least, allegedly it has, but I still must wait for the script itself. And by rights I should have had that on monday along with all the other goodies, and my GI meds. Finally, its on repeat as it should be. Although I will be breathing no sigh of relief until that prescription slip is actually held in my own two grubby mitts.

Time for a couple of cimetidine, 50ug clonidine, a zanaflex and another shot of DPM, whilst I finish off my glass of smirnoff ice lemonade and the last pair of raspberry ice pops of the bunch I pulled out of the freezer, to help stop those big jets of steam pouring out of my ears!

Came home this evening to find the postie has been. Oops, Just a little won't hurt, but I do have work tomorrow...

Mmmmmmhhhmmmm that went well, collecting my chlormethiazole. They fucked up again. Twice. Told me to ring back, and then it wasn't there when I went back up there to collect. Then my doc rang, and I told him ( same doctor who himself had consented to the increase in dose), and I TOLD him I had had 14, the previous requirement for 2xdaily dosing, on monday. And that I required 7 more doses. He didn't do that. He gave me a full script for enough for 3xdaily this week, a bottle of 21 heminevrin caps. Gives me easily enough for both the correct dose, some spares for if I DO have a seizure and need to actively respond to it, get myself out as soon as I can, with, since I've already had 2/3rds of a script for those this monday, enough too for recreational use too.

I don't know if it might have been some subtle 'accidentally on purpose', seeing as how I'd told the guy exactly how many I needed minutes before he wrote the script and I came to collect. Compensation, or if he just cannot count. Guys a competent GP, but his memory isn't fantastic. Don't think its THAT scratty though, although his grasp on how many of XYZ are needed for ABC time period is a bit...iffy (have had in the case of cimetidine, for a week, at 4xd, 80-something doses haha)

Right, last chance to dance.

I'm not fucked in the slightest, as I have only been awake since 10 - 2- 5, but I have the yard to myself for the last Saturday this year and for the first time in weeks a moderate but varied selection of drugs to at least get proper spannered once before the dark nights kick in.

The Plan...

1 X 1/8 of hybrid ganja (fuck knows what the strain is and to be honest I couldn't care less) which I will start on about 9am for my usual Saturday morning flick following my PS4 sesh

Noon: I've had 3 X 100 mg bk-2C-B pellets sitting in my tin for yonks but as I haven't tried one yet, and with their ridiculous unpredictability in effects and up to a 12 - 14 hour duration, it always just seems more enticing to pop a couple of penny acids. So fuck the pellets, 200mcg of 1P - LSD sounds like the best bet, especially with the amount of new music I have yet to test drive while psychodeliorised.

If I get the acids down me about 12.00, I should be well orf it proper by 14.00. Music, fractals, crying over a pet that died 19 years ago, more music and mad geometric synaesthesia then until about 18.00 when they should start to wear off.

18.00 - The penny trips should be starting to wear down by then so time for a pre cushion of 30ml methadone, 4mg clonazepam which should have taken effect by the time the trip fades into the background (probably about 20.00)

20.00 - With the downers hopefully well in effect by now, providing my vision is up to it then I can get the blim of gear I have saved for the landing - just 0.3 of moderate strength kit, which I will split into 2, shooting half first before enjoying the 2nd on a plate with a spliff chaser.

20.15 - Should be dribbling onto a piece of foil by now, can't see there being any problems but as my folks will probably be home by then I will make sure I have my Naloxone kit sellotaped to my leg just in cases.... better to have something and not need it than need something and not have it.

Please treat this as crap HR - I have a particularly high tolerance to some of the drugs I have mentioned and although I could end up dead I have a tried, tested and informed view on what I can and cannot handle.

This is my own agenda for the day and does not represent a recommendation for any combination of the drugs above.

Catch you on the flipped side

xxxxx