• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Post Lost in the 5th Dimension

Thats a new one on me, but I've been heavily addicted to benzos and can relate to what you're saying with the alcohol combo - in fact I actively disliked drinking pre benzos as from my late teens onwards to being a student I was always in social circles where heavy binge drinking was the norm, and there was a lot of peer pressure to get on board with that. So when I found continuous benzo use really reduced the negative feeling from alcohol (both during and after), I learned to enjoy it.

So am I right in understanding that the desoxpipradol acts as a long acting background stim that negates the subjective up and downs of recreational and likely shorter acting stims? Sorry if I've misunderstood, I've never heard of desoxpipradol.

It does exactly that, it feels weak at first wich leads to ppl redosing over and over again without having benzos at hand leading to psychosis for days, it can onlu be used properly after proper education.

Its like methadone for heroin

Phenibut for GBL is the same concept
Amphetamine for cocaine addiuction is studied with high succes, or stim addiction, controlled low dex doses.

Replacement therapy is the future, its a missing stept in current addiction treatment

Also naltrexone blocks the euphoriua of all drugs, eventually the replacement therap can be combined with it, simular to like switching from methadone to bupe.

I beleive those gradual steps are crucial to see some much more effetive treatment of addiction

Yeah man, I got dependant on benzos when I was using MDPV everyday...I'm one of the few people on here that never stayed up for days on it. Just got a benzo addiction for a few years in the process :|

Start taking 30mg of DXM 3 times a day and be suprised.,

I withdrew myself of clonazepam after a week exept residual anxiety but took soe phenibut then.

You can take phentobarbital for 2 weeks, no symptions and BAM your offbenzos, or another non cross additive gabaergic like muscimol. Also ultra low dose flumazenil can work,.

I dedicated my life to understanding the negatives of drug use and how to prevent them, pm me i can help you out.

It's alright buddy I did a diazepam taper going by the Ashton Manual a couple years ago - no longer physically dependant!

Cunted my chavvi's. beer, whizz, bongs and biscuits.....

Snap, my parents even brought me back a new fancy tankard.

gNlmlyb.jpg

all I'm missing is the biscuits.... that could rectified in due course (I'm assuming you're talking hob nobs and friends, and not discobiscuits...)

Snap, my parents even brought me back a new fancy tankard.

gNlmlyb.jpg

all I'm missing is the biscuits.... that could rectified in due course (I'm assuming you're talking hob nobs and friends, and not discobiscuits...)
Deffo hobnobs mate! Not the choco ones either! :)

You're mad. Plain hobnobs are formidably dry at the best of times, when stimmed the chocolate doubles up as a tasty lubricant ha

Am chilled out, little bit of a bender since being out on wednesday, was bang at early doors on wednesday with the b have been since, yellows into the mix and am jammin, weed too.

I did wake up today saying I was of the b as I could feel WDs , took 15 yellows and hunted down a few bazookas, kept a bit for the morning, not much but my habit can't be bad from wednesday, can get more yellows but I like kit with the yellows, can't let the b get me again , gonna back on my sub soon, bless

Last edited:
drugging a girl up for sex ftw, as long you say your giving her drugs its ok, but i got fucked up morals haha
i got like 3 ppl addicted to drugs when i recommened thins like amphetamine for social anxiety, anhedonia etc but i cant are as in the end alot of people got helped by some of my interventions, like amp with memantine.

I allways have done alot of research with regards to addition so i offcourse help them as much as i can, the downsides where worth the efford as before memantine was enheared off, now its wildly used for all sorts of disorders by many pdocs in the US, and tolerance is not really a problem anymore, withdrawals are only a neglible issue with memantine or dxm too.

At the same time i do everything i can to stop ppl from taking aps, the damage they induce is far worse then drug addiction which with novel interventions isnt impossible to treat anymore.

Pharm companys exclude drgs that have recreational potential while they have a very broad therapeutic index, focus should be on preventin the negatives, which my lifework is mostly about.
A subtype of sa only improves with stims, toheter with memantine long term, while benzos, exposure, therapy or alcohol wont do squat, and shockingly they often get prescribed aps and are tolled they have accept social anxiety as a part of life.

Anyone with mental issue should aim for allmost complete remission period.

Education about addiction is the key, look at the retarded policy of the nhs about benzos, apperantly here docs didnt go to uni and dont give benzos because the nhs doesnt like it, it should be assessed by a individual docter, he should have studied to make a proper assesment and education of the patient about potential issues and then come to a mutual decission period.

Impossible here in UK, its well known in the world uk docters are bad could have never imagined how shocking it was, i have a ton of interventions based on treatent with offlabel meds, and here docs allways refuse to give something offlabel.

For depression they asses the severity before giving meds while that has nothin to do with wheter a petient needs meds or not, for esa they also ask a questionary coppied from wikipedia they asses wheter you are elligeble, as an aside most ads are only very limited effective, a mate of me was tolled by 2 pdcs after trying several meds, it was in hes head lol.

Either way, transparancy about up and downsides with patients is crucial, but in uk dos ive seen are so stupid thats not possible, you also cant go to differened docs which the french health minister even said was medieval.

They took me off dex which i need to not endure torture in my life when i was allready stuck in the uk, so i couldnt work, after 3 months they tell me i wasnt eligeble for esa as i never worked here, during i shoplifted a few times and was arrested with a manic episode in the pharmacy as i got dex under a fake name, togheter with a mood stabiliser and when they figure i lied to suddenly took me off all meds and got manic and freaked out in the pharmacy where that woman knew about my situation, i didnt want to leave as i just needed my script and flipped out and said i wanted to cut the tires of the docters here which i didnt mean but aaain arrested which resulted in the decission to deport me to the EU, im waiting for my appeal, they said i cant leave for beluim while i wait as they wont let me back but its been 6 months now and also with brexit dunno whats gonna happen.

Also banned from all surgerys and have to see a stupid doc in the hospital thats only there on monday as i tried counterfeiting a dex scipt ages ago as i dont want to use rcs on a daily basis.
The nhs turned my life into hell and i cant complain against bad docs as they wont et noticed due to the forced patients, in be ppl wouldnt visit them and a problem would get exposed. stupid doc tells me to go to drug addiction please, there they tell me to go to my gp, sending me in circles is standard nhs practive, cant explain the problem to anyone, pharmacists or whatever arelike "ask your GP".

I will find a way to expose the nhs tough, and make sure the docs responsible for messing with my meds lose their job.

I found a report of someone in the hospital complainin of heart issue, was ignored and nearly died, made a complaint but that was just thrown away, surely ill bring all the cases of mistreatment toheter and to the foreground

What is this sweetness?

Had me some hash dipped in acid then double dropped some pills laced with smack. To top it all off, I found a sheet of acid had been faxed to me when I got home. I hear it's a really strong print so I'm going to photocopy it to half the potency per tab.

What is this sweetness?

Had me some hash dipped in acid then double dropped some pills laced with smack. To top it all off, I found a sheet of acid had been faxed to me when I got home. I hear it's a really strong print so I'm going to photocopy it to half the potency per tab.

Pffff... Faxed! I get all my acid emailed to me in PDF documents. Join the 21st century, man.

With the advanced information and communication technology and network fibre that is generally available in this day and age their should be little to no degradation in the quality of acid blotters when supplied using this way.

What a silly conversation.

Speaking of which, two hydro and a dilly for desert. Energy and a buzz-great way to start the day.