• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread - Part 3 - 4-HO-ME's for life

- i mixed some of it with orange juice, leave it in room temperature for 8 hours, and in a refridgerator for at least 2 additional days. I can only speculate subjetively, but i haven't felt any decrease in potency dosage-wise. That was the longest period i ever had it in a solution like water
-i had experienced a bit of an alcohol-hangoveresque headache once, after i took a very extreme dose (75mg). On lower doses i never experienced any real problems.
And feeling either more cold/hot is pretty usual at least on this substance.

Vitamin C may actually protect it... although I guess it shouldn't be too acidic a solution generally - both acid and base drive degradation reactions. At least vit C is what I would try to use , although can't remember accurately if it was actually used to reverse the darkening reaction... even so it might not say that much, it could be that it only neutralizes certain colored degradation products, the question is whether you can actually prevent or reverse the initial degradation.

How long exactly in what solution you can keep this is uncertain, but I think it should not be attempted - even with 4-AcO's it does not seem like a good idea - the AcO can translocate to the 1-position.. 5-MeO's, yeah quite a bit longer probably, but they likely also have a shorter shelf-life than many PEAs.
Took a while but my N,N-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT citrate in solution for IM injection eventually turned yellow and pink resp. - not that discoloration is a good measure but it's not particularly a good sign either.

So I gave 4-Ho-MET another shot last night. And actually all I can say is wow!
I dosed 43mgs orally. I hadn't taken any psychedelic for at lead over a week.

I was blown away. My step daughter who is 17, wanted to take a night ride in the golf cart. This is quite normal in my neighborhood. We live in a safe community, and after the golfers are gone for the day. A lot of kids take golf carts and cruise the neighborhood. (Yes there are some who are assholes and causing problems {juvenile delinquents lol}, but my step daughter is responsible, so I felt totally safe riding on the golf cart with her)

Of course she had no idea I was tripping. We started the ride about 8, sunset was about to take place. I had my sun glasses on. And something about those sunglasses made everything 100 X more colorful and amazing. I'm convinced they are made for 4-ho-met!
I wasn't to impressed the first time I tried this. But last night, was blown away. My step daughter was playing her music on the BeatsPill. Damn, that thing is loud. She was playing songs I never heard because I guess I am not into all the cool new music these young kids listen too.. (They think I am older than dirt, even tho I just turned 35)

Every song, even tho I don't normally like this kind of music the kids these days listen to, the music was *perfect* for this night. It had a psychedelic sound to, and I couldn't get enough. And was amazing! She even played the weirdest song, I never heard it before but they artist was singing "I'm in Love the Coco" and at one part I heard singer say "BAking sOda..!.!." I laughed so hard, because i am assume the singer was talking about making crack! It was hilarious to me. My step daughter didn't really get my laughter about that part. Thank goodness, Right? It probably wouldn't be a good thing if she knew that he sang those words because of his love for Cocaine and guess he was planning on making crack later!! It made me laugh hard. And I haven't laughed like that in a really really long time. So i needed it. All that laughing felt like a release of all the stress, sadness, worry, anxiety, and this impending doom, that I have been experiencing for a while now. It was refreshing. And this morning I feel a sense of peace, joy, and love.
It was hilarious to me. But the music every song she played had this psychedelic component to it. I do however plan to listen to these songs later and see if it was just the drugs making it a million times more awesome

I told my step daughter, I just wanted to hang with her and not stop at every golf cart we passed to say hello. Because most of the people on the carts are teenagers, and she knows them all, and I was trying to see that damn sunset, no time to stop and talk to teens!! .

So we went to an area that was higher up, to watch the sunset. I was blown away. I knew that she could not see the brightness in the sparkles that I saw but I was blown away.

As the sunset was going down there was puffy clouds, that were beyond anything I could describe. The sun was red going down. She put on some of her music, and the song she played had an Arabian nights tune to it. And it felt magical. The sound of that music, felt I was literally flying on a magical flying carpet. Over a landscape of 10 shades pinks, neon red, 10 shades of purples, oranges, sparkles. I truly felt something magical. It was beautiful.

It was amazing. As it got darker, and I could still see the clouds, as the sun completely had gone down the cloud with now why with a dark mysterious blue color sky. I suppose from the full moon. And it was just spectacular.

There was no mind fuckery, which I welcomed. I was with my step daughter. And didn't need have deep feelings in my mind about anything that makes me think to hard or get weird. I just felt free, happy, and magical I was truly enjoying myself. Until she took a really sharp FAST turn I was NOT prepared for and I flew off the side of the golf cart, luckily i didn't hit concrete or anything, I was just thrown onto the golf course grass, and was fine, we laughed about that too.

Please don't judge guys, I am very comfortable with 4subs and at no point my step daughter knew I was tripping or was she in danger. Even tho I so wanted to keep saying "omg, look! Look at the sky it is like a rainbow" But I didn't say it. As I knew she wasn't seeing the spectacular colors I was. I had to wear my sunglasses even at night due to the flashes of light and sparkles everywhere. I just sat back and enjoyed.

There is no way I could of enjoyed this on 4-aco-dmt. Because being in the woods, night time, I would have begun to get scared. Due to the alien or presence that seems to always let me know it is there, and lately that presence seems to dislike me or want to punish me, or scare me. I am not sure what it wants or if it is even real, or I am just paranoid from a particular negative 4-Aco experience a while back.
Now my first psych was shrooms(a while back) this was before ever experiencing with any 4sub or RC. back then presence was friendly and seemed funny and present.
Now that presence has become a little dark, and maybe irritated with me, and wants to scare the shit out of me at times. Or at least wants me to notice it, and know it's there...

It's been totally different with 4-HO-MET. Omg I never realized the true beauty in this RC. I was blown away. It made me remember how this earth is beautiful, no matter what eyes you are seeing it with. And kids (even at 17 want to bond with an parent, rather that is their step parent or whatever)

My step daughter has an estranged relationship with her mother, due to the fact after the 5th marriage, her mothers husband didn't seem to like her children around. The mother was so "love struck" I suppose that she had no problem giving us the kids full time (but still felt she was entitled to the $3200 in child support monthly - even tho the kids have been living with us for as long as I ca remember. So we have paid for everything for them. And never once ask her to reimburse.
She is a little narcissistic or sociopathic,
I don't know nor do I car. To take her to court so that my husband is the legal custodial parent, so we wouldn't have to pay $3200 to this lazy woman who doesn't work, just lives off should support of children she never sees, didn't feel worth it. The kids don't need to be in a weird custody battle, not because "mom" wants to be with her children, but so that she gets money, those kids don't need to know that. The kids are with us full time and don't have to live with a mom, who's new husband doesn't want them around and treated them like they were a pain in the his lazy ass)

So since this kid was 9. I have been in her life, and loved her. I have never tried to replace her mom, as she has a mother. I have only tried to be there was for supportively and help her out when she needed me. She doesn't much need me anymore from us, now that she drives, has a car and has turned out to be one of the smartest, kindest and most responsible kids I know. (I know at 17, my parents couldn't say that about me, I was kinda of a brat side, constantly breaking the rules). Anyways, so got off topic (my ADD ass does that)

4-Ho-met lacked the mind fuckery, but it was introspective more this time. Not in a 4-aco-dmt way. Less intense mentally, but sometimes I welcome a trip that I can feel truly happy with euphoria on without the feeling that "Something is WRoNG, and I have to figure out what it is!!"
I am so incredibly grateful for time i had with her and realized that I have avoided getting to for emotionally close to this beautiful child, because I was afraid of being attacked (emotionally and mentally) by the mother, who wants nothing to do with HER kids, but wants me to have nothing to do with "her" kids as well.. (God forbid I give them attn and they grow to love me and she looks like a douche bag parent) So this bonding really touched my heart and soul.
Anyways....
The new hip hop music my 17 year old was playing Def made the experience that much better, like I said it had a Arabian nights sound to it. And I felt I was on a magic carpet flying over the most beautiful world I had even seen.

Alright I am going to rap this up, sorry it is so long. Just a lot of Positive emotions, that even today I feel good about.

Ok.. So toward the end of our ride, Around 10 she was tired so we headed home. I told her I had so much fun, and enjoyed our time together, and for her to go on inside and I would put the cart up.
It was very dark outside, and all the sudden there it was!! :( It crept on me slowly... A strange familiar fear. I didn't sense the presence yet, just a strange fear :(
Why it came? I don't know. Because my mind set was on cloud 9 ❤️ But i decided to go inside, afraid to go back out in the dark, but I said fuck it, I am going outside and facing this ridiculous fear.
But it was all good. I faced the dark, and I said when I was out there alone, " fuck off weirdo, your presence is just annoying now, let me be! - I got shit to do, before bed so don't start with me now. Of course it didn't give a fuck and was still lingering close behind. But it didn't bother me. I ignored it. m

I was quite surprised at 12:30AM I was still wide awake (and eating like I was starving)

I am just so thankful for the amazing experience I had on the this substance. I don't know if it was solely the 4-HO-MET that made it so great because of the colors, diamonds and Aladdin like magical flying carpet experience. Or the music was a big contributing factor.
But I truly believe it was the bonding I had with my step daughter. She is a great kid. I didn't say much on the ride because I was loving her music choice and because I didn't want her to be like what are you on? But I dont think she would know about that stuff anyways. The night was amazing. We laughed so hard, my cheeks were hurting. And my stomach was cramping because the nom stop laughter. It was an adventure for sure.

Anyways thanks for reading guys. And again please don't judge me for being on this substance around a kid. She is 17. Was driving the cart and we were ok. The music she was playing really brought out the amazingness of entire night. Wow ☆☆☆

Last edited:
Vitamin C may actually protect it... although I guess it shouldn't be too acidic a solution generally - both acid and base drive degradation reactions. At least vit C is what I would try to use , although can't remember accurately if it was actually used to reverse the darkening reaction... even so it might not say that much, it could be that it only neutralizes certain colored degradation products, the question is whether you can actually prevent or reverse the initial degradation.

How long exactly in what solution you can keep this is uncertain, but I think it should not be attempted - even with 4-AcO's it does not seem like a good idea - the AcO can translocate to the 1-position.. 5-MeO's, yeah quite a bit longer probably, but they likely also have a shorter shelf-life than many PEAs.
Took a while but my N,N-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT citrate in solution for IM injection eventually turned yellow and pink resp. - not that discoloration is a good measure but it's not particularly a good sign either.

When I didn't have a scale I dissolved 4-Aco-DMT in a vodka - l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) solution and it stayed potent for the better part of a year. As per your suggestion actually. :D It was gone before it had degraded. Maybe some in to psilocin? Wouldn't dump huge amounts in a solution, but maybe you don't want to take a scale to a festival or something.

Last edited:
Wow good job, sounds great :D .. now I really wonder what happens to such a solution without the ascorbic acid....

Can't wait to get 4-HO-MET again (know a vendor who has it), but I might not be able to afford much if I am getting S-ket.

MocCozmik,
Beautifull Ride.
Your warm story make me smile.

4-HO-MET always make me to see the world with a new eyes and this story about it in my opinion is the main characteristic of effects that it gives to human brain chemistry:

"All that laughing felt like a release of all the stress, sadness, worry, anxiety, and this impending doom, that I have been experiencing for a while now. It was refreshing. And this morning I feel a sense of peace, joy, and love"

Happiness, joy of communication with nature and family, opened to others. This really important and neccesary things offten lacks in our society. Cool that some of us can find such tools as 4-ho-met which open mind and heart, and tune it up for what we truly need.

Thank you again and have a good rides bro! :)

Maddee - thanks for reading! I am glad you enjoyed it.
Yeah it was a really beautiful experience. And looking back it was just such a simple unplanned thing. I am very grateful for every psychedelic experience I have. But this one was extra special.

I really do not have any friends or people I know that do psychedelics, most of the time I trip alone. But I can see now why people trip with friends often. There is something about needing that human to human interaction when you are feeling so open and happy that makes a trip worth while

In my initial intense exploration/experimentation phase with psychedelics, I almost always tripped alone (or around people who did not know I was tripping sometimes). it was the same for me, I didn't have anyone to trip with, but I also found great value in being alone and really delving in deep. Nowadays, I prefer to trip with friends... not only do I actually have friends to trip with now, but I find greater value in this stage in my life in tripping with others. Just looking for different things I suppose.

I would love to have people to trip with. Because some of my trips are so beautiful it makes me feel open emotionally. And I wish I could have someone around me that is seeing what I am and feeling the way I am and we could express that to each other. But for now when I am around people who have no idea I am tripping, I usually just try to sit back and enjoy the view and my time with the person. As I can feel a deeper connection and compassion towards them and am able to understand any indifferences we have had better (if that makes sense)
The people are usually people I am comfortable with and have known. Even tho I am not comfortable enough to tell them I am on drugs...

There's something magical arround "ethylated" compounds. 4-HO-MET is my favourite tryptamine. 2-OxO-PCE my favourite dissociative. 2C-E my favourite phenetylamine... Can see the patron there? :) I'm thinking about a megacombo of 10mg 2C-E, 10mg 4-HO-MET and 10mg 2-OxO-PCE, could be heaven (Or hell!)

MSK - sounds like a crazy combo. I would like to try 2-oxo-PCE and 4-Ho-MET. But I would need to wait until my family is all gone. Which with school starting back up, that's not going to happen. I know the last time I did 2-oxo-PCE, I had about 3 hours that are unaccounted for. I don't know if I blacked out but I did take it after taking 4-ho-Mipt.

It was a crazy combo. And I had lost my short term memory for the next few days. That kinda freaked me out. I was worried I had done permanent damage to my brain. But the short term memory finally came back after about 4 days and taking a lot of supplements/notropics

MSK - sounds like a crazy combo. I would like to try 2-oxo-PCE and 4-Ho-MET. But I would need to wait until my family is all gone. Which with school starting back up, that's not going to happen. I know the last time I did 2-oxo-PCE, I had about 3 hours that are unaccounted for. I don't know if I blacked out but I did take it after taking 4-ho-Mipt.

It was a crazy combo. And I had lost my short term memory for the next few days. That kinda freaked me out. I was worried I had done permanent damage to my brain. But the short term memory finally came back after about 4 days and taking a lot of supplements/notropics

I already mixed 4-HO-MET and 2-OxO-PCE a few times, amazing OEV and CEV and out of body experiences. If I do them both at the same time I experience some confusion like you report and amnesia, but if I do first the 2-OxO-PCE and then, 1-2 hours later the tryptamine, I can recall more about the experience :)

MSK - that is very interesting... The last time I tried it out, I did take the tryptamine first, a few hours prior. So next time when I do try the 2-oxo-pce and 4-Ho-met combo, I will be taking the 2-oxo first.

I was pretty freaked out when I had little recollection if any at all of that night. And it continued for days. Apparently that following morning a friend called and ask me to water her plants, she was going on holiday for a week. When she came home all her plants were dead! She ask me if I watered them.. I was like "huh? What?"
No recollection whatsoever of speaking with her and saying I would water plants... I did look at my phone, and I did talk to her for about 5 minutes that morning... Pretty sure she thinks I am a flakey friend now. I feel bad about the whole situation.

thank goodness she she just ask me to water plants...
It was a really strange experience, i became genuinely concerned and afraid. but everything seems to be back to normal now, whatever normal is anyways.. Lol

I would love to try

N-methyl--N-ethyl-1-(indol-3-yl)-2-aminoethane.png

MET

again. Why did it disappear?

Someone mentioned mixing 4-ho-met and 4-ho-mipt earlier in the thread. This is something I've done a few times and repeated yesterday.
I went for 30 mg mipt + 30 mg met. Dosages are high because I have some tolerance having taken acid and ald52 last week.
I was looking for a strong trip (obviously!). Met on its own is very nice, but also very recreational, so the mipt adds a really nice edge.

Anyway, according to my notes this was mostly a head trip for the first 90 minutes. Mipt gives me wonderful clarity of thought and enables me to construct great rhetoric for political writing. After this stage I vape some sour diesel and boy did that set the visuals in motion!

One of the things I love about metocin is the way it plays with light: for this reason I generally consider it more of a night time substance. For example, going for a pee, the area around the bowl seems to brighten rapidly to the extent that it seems there is a strong spotlight above. On a high enough dose, this occurs whatever I look at.

Furthermore, I have a ceiling light in the middle of my bedroom; on metocin this seems to move a lot. Again, looking at a poster on the wall, the lighting seems to become more intense. Sometimes it's almost as if the lampshade is looking at me from above saying "what do you think of that then?". On high doses it almost seems accusatory, albeit in a friendly way as I've never found metocin threatening in any way.

Metocin is a great substance for mixing. I've taken it after the Peak of a DOC trip on a few occasions and it never fails to add colour and a sense of fun.

It's a great substance on its own, but IMHO it really adds sparkle to other substances.

As triptamine rc i only tried 4-aco-dmt, and as lysergamides i tried 1p, al-lad, eth (only theresold) and ald-52. Has 4-ho-met something different to offer to these? Thanks!

As triptamine rc i only tried 4-aco-dmt, and as lysergamides i tried 1p, al-lad, eth (only theresold) and ald-52. Has 4-ho-met something different to offer to these? Thanks!

They all have something different to offer! As you may know, of those ones you've tried, 4-HO-MET should be most similar to 4-AcO-DMT.

I've tried 4-AcO-MET and not 4-HO-MET, but those two should be extremely close. I found 4-AcO-MET to be similar to 4-AcO-DMT in a way like how AL-LAD is similar to LSD (which should be like 1P-LSD). Sorry if that's convoluted, but what I mean to say is: you know how AL-LAD is similar to 1P-LSD, but more happy-go-lucky and light? the 4-sub-MET seems to be like a happy-go-lucky, light variation on 4-AcO-DMT. To generalize, perhaps it's more recreational and less spiritual/insightful. A bit more scatterbrained too.

Hope that helps. YMMV etc.

4-HO-MET is also going to be quite a lot more stimulating than 4-AcO-DMT, which is generally very sedating. And as has been said already, 4-HO-MET has much less of a deep/introspective headspace than 4-AcO-DMT has. Instead it's mostly neat & colorful eye-candy visuals plus euphoria/giddiness.

Finally reached 1000 posts after 6 years on BL!

Thank you! Very useful inputs. I love very much the recreational ultra-giggly headspace (for me at least) that al-lad provides, but is a little hard on my bowels and end the trip with more energy drain than other psy. I Hope met works in a similar manner with giggly funny headspace and less bowel cramp!

I read about really harsh come up with this (anxiety). Do you find come up on this harder than come up on aco-dmt, 1p, al-lad, eth-lad or ald-52?

I've only tried 4-AcO-MET but yes, I've also heard it has a quicker and more stimulating come-up. 4-AcO-MET can be rather stimulating also but not even as stimulating as 1P-LSD sounds to be if it's actually the same as LSD. Once you get past the first hour you should be fine.

Last edited: