• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c7(?) -- Party like it's 199!

Josh

Bluelight Crew
Any chance you could have this conversation or whatever it is by pm? Precisely nobody else cares and you've completely killed the social thread with it.

previous version

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, or care to, the backstory to all this, but both of you are behaving like juvenile drama queen cunts.

Ye should really do that shite in private.

EDIT: Josh beat me to it.

Lol at the half assed bickering faggy-ness

Lacking sleep.. need to get me some strong benzos that'll conk me out after this phet

Hey man, don't know if you're still checking this but I hope you have a good time! :)
Obviously :) Not exactly a "good" at its classic mean but kinda weird and fun, yes.

I've never tried any of these compounds and don't want to express concern unnecessarily, just in case I cause any anxiety.
I did a lot of etizolam previous night and can't actually remember what i exactly talked to my online friends... But this combo give me SUDDENYL zero anxiety. I mean, when i few days ago did 1 mg DOC intramuscular and first hour was pretty awkward. But now... smother as never. Maybe because of etizolam maybe because if 25i (I LOVE THIS CHEM MOST OF ALL and it didn't give me almost any side effects).

I'm just a bit worried about the 25i and DOC together.
For me it became perfectly fine. Actually, I will redose now with same or more dosages involved.

I'm not a neuroscientist and have only really read of the bad stuff in regards to the Nbomes.
If you didn't try it. Don't. Or start as low as needed (0.2-0.3 mg).

What ROA did you go with for the 25i?
Usually I did 0.5-1.5 mg intramuscular. But if you meant this last time - all dosages were per os with glass of kvass (there is no better drink in summer except of kvass, trust me).

Just wanna say that if you start getting any genuinely worrying physical effects, don't hesitate to get your father's attention.

Again, don't want to cause any unnecessary panic; you've obviously got some experience with these compounds and I have nil, so you're much better placed to judge their effects.

Once again, however you decide to spend your trip, have a good one <3

Thanks for worrying. Everything is awesome. I just came from a walk. Sunshine is beautiful, everything outside is more than interesting ^_^

I personally wouldn't throw the 25i into the mix, far too unpredictable.

That's you personally meaning. But I did more than 70 mg 25i-nbome from 0.5 to 2mg intramuscular and never (NEVER) experienced anything concerning. I lie. It was only once after I didn't try any psychedelics for 6 months and I then did 0.5 mg intramuscular and it was pretty scary (silly me was dumb enough to read before trip about all deaths with 25i involved).
Anyway, I decided not to do anymore as usual 1-1.2mg 25i. Btw per os 25i is completely, i mean really COMPLETELY different drug. Maybe it is because it doesn't bind so fast at 5-ht2a receptors as from intramuscular doses. And that's why it is really smooth and colorful (but too short, again maybe because of too much etizolam i ate last night).

---

Zero vasoconstriction mentioned as for now. Clear mind. Have a little issues with verbal talking but typing is better than ever.

So, will decide now how much i will take (probably same 3 chems but still thinking about dosage). Will write later.
---

ps: have now ~66 bpm (usually 72-72). but this is maybe because i didn't sleep last night and ate too much etizolam, meh. w/e.
I have aroma bath with some salts and candles and will relax there if there will be any problem.

----

so, I did +2 mg Doc, +1 mg 25i-nbome (sadly, nbomes like tryptamines almost immediately increase tolerance to the sky, that's why i double dosage), 15 mg 4-ho-met (have not much in stock so... don't want to double it too).

Wish all BLs have a nice day, love you all <3 I expect day will be perfect. I expect in few days some 4f-a-pvp with a lot of 3-meo-pcp (loved it). Next weekend will be GREAT. Wish you all the best too.

Last edited:
Hey man, don't know if you're still checking this but I hope you have a good time! :)

I've never tried any of these compounds and don't want to express concern unnecessarily, just in case I cause any anxiety. I'm just a bit worried about the 25i and DOC together. I'm not a neuroscientist and have only really read of the bad stuff in regards to the Nbomes. What ROA did you go with for the 25i?

Just wanna say that if you start getting any genuinely worrying physical effects, don't hesitate to get your father's attention.

Again, don't want to cause any unnecessary panic; you've obviously got some experience with these compounds and I have nil, so you're much better placed to judge their effects.

Once again, however you decide to spend your trip, have a good one <3

25i...i was just dosing it by eye using a knifetip, before i realised how DANGEROUSLY STUPID it was to do that. 25i was shit anyway, just mildly trippy, you're better off with something 4-Ho-MET.

I wouldn't mix 25i with any other psychedelic, infact, I wouldn't take 25i again given the choice.

25i was shit anyway.

Shame to hear this. Hope you you will change your mind. I know I am just random internet guy from internet. But If you will take SUCH A DIFFICULTY and read scientific articles about this compound you will definitely changed your mind (if you will understand a little bit you could).

You are probably just listen to popular talking too much and didn't even try to think a little (no offense).

I will not continue dispute, it is ridiculous.

25i...i was just dosing it by eye using a knifetip

No comments.

Please don't ever do this not only with "knifetip" - and not only with 25i-nbomes, but ANY OTHER COMPOUND.

Sorry, but in this forum it is one of the dumber ever idea i ever read.

Last edited:
I think that's why he said it was 'DANGEROUSLY STUPID'

I took a 25i blotter at a festival once and it was amazing, didn't get any of the negative effects mentoned in various places. Makes me wonder if it was what I was told it was...

https://youtu.be/t6pmc7Tpx4w The Hard Lives of Britain's Synthetic Marijuana Addicts

Legal highs are set to be outlawed by the British government in response to a growing number of news reports about students overdosing on the synthetic drugs after using them recreationally. On the eve of the ban, VICE travelled to Manchester to meet some more vulnerable users who have become addicted to these over-the-counter substances and discovered that solving the problem won't be as simple as making legal highs illegal.

I took a 25i blotter at a festival once and it was amazing, didn't get any of the negative effects mentoned in various places. Makes me wonder if it was what I was told it was...
I've had 25i loads, and at fairly massive doses, and never experienced any of the negative effects, although I know a couple of people who have. Only tried the blotter a few times though, always preferred the fast intense come-up from insufflation.

I think that's why he said it was 'DANGEROUSLY STUPID'

this ^. I have plenty of experience of dealing with very low dosage compounds so felt confident enough to do this at the time, being very careful. But yes, DANGEROUSLY STUPID and I would strongly advise against anyone trying to do this themselves, with any drug active at sub milligram doses.

I did have a few nice / interesting experiences with 25i-NBOME but really I prefer 4-Ho-MET or 5-MeO-DMT.

My wife's a touch superstitious. This is not helped by the fact that the local "Kru Teay" or fortune teller near her family home has managed to be correct about every significant detail of our lives over the past five years; a feat I attribute to the drunken old codger's shrewdness and the fact my wife wears her life on her face.

Anyhow, I almost proved him wrong, as he had said July would be unlucky for me, and it wasn't until I developed a boil on my ass that left me unable to sit for a week, followed by a secondary infection which is now clearing up because it's August, apparently.

Last night the woman came over all funny and hysterical, thought she was dying ( I thought she was fine but dehydrated ), got the fucking fortune teller on the phone at 2am, who informs her that a woman down the road has placed a curse on her, due to jealousy and that she needed to light a bunch of incense and cook Buddha some suckling pig to lift the curse.

Anyhow, pig cooked, offered to Buddha, since eaten by me and now the wife has a Saline drip as she accepts she may, in fact, have merely been dehydrated8(8(=D